Gemini is shilled as the "low fee" exchange with a 0.25% maker and taker fee

>gemini is shilled as the "low fee" exchange with a 0.25% maker and taker fee
>meanwhile gdax has a 0% maker fee

what do jewish (((tech news))) sites mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/the-best-bitcoin-exchange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's literally never been shilled as the low fee exchange you mongoloid. jesus sort yourself out.

Are the fagtwins stealth kikes? That would explain a lot

There have been major issues at coinbase. 0 at gemini. I'll pay the fee.

techradar.com/news/the-best-bitcoin-exchange

>no issues at gemini
Pic related is an email I got from Gemini. I am not larping.

I've only seen it shilled as the best way to cash out large amounts.

Gemini and Coinbase are unfortunately the best options for US people who don't use P2P exchanges. Because Cex.io is shit. Cryptopia is way too fucking high on that list and I wouldn't be surprised if it exit scammed in 5 years. It's a typical shitcoin exchange like countless others and certainly not number 5.

I'd take this over coinbase draining my account like those cucks on reddit.

Weird thing is I immediately took all my money off the exchange and didn't respond to that email and that was about 2 months ago, but my account was never frozen and nothing happened. Just yesterday I threw $1000 back into the exchange from my bank account just to test it and so far nothing has been frozen or changed. I don't have records for anything so there's nothing I can do and at this point I don't want to draw their attention back to it.

How much money were you trying to move in or out of gemini? I cashed out $75k last month with no issues.

Close to $400,000 in total, but always buying in through Gemini and sending my crypto elsewhere. Never cashed out back to my bank through Gemini.

That is weird, not sure what to tell you. I'm a poor fag and haven't bought over $500 worth at a time

they don't have to pay attention to it they just flag your account. recent activity will bring it to their attention.
i'd gtfo if i were you

Visa confirmed that it was not coinbases fault, coinbase just has non existent customer support.

it's called following anti-money laundering laws so they can do business in the united states you fucking brainlet. jesus the state of this board.

you shouldn't waste such a huge amount of money in fees by using a credit card anyway
should be depositing from bank account

0.25% isn't deposit fees lol, it's a fee applied for every single trade.

>they just flag your account
What does that mean for me though? Like I said I had nothing on it ever since they sent me that but yesterday I put a little money back on it to see what happens. Are you saying that they'll freeze my account for this now?

I was replying to a guy talking about coinbase draining peoples accounts
but that only happened to people who were buying with credit cards because the draining was caused by duplicate credit card tranasction fees

Why did you lie and say you were an electrician (or whatever you said), when you aren't?

I'm waiting for Request Network to cash out