If you can successfully convince me why ChainLink has the capacity to reach $100 USD by July...

If you can successfully convince me why ChainLink has the capacity to reach $100 USD by July, then I will buy and inform my school of whales to pump the price to a dollar within twelve hours.

Give me your best case. I will be responding from a different ID.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Close your eyes, make a wish, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breaths and put all your focus and attention onto your groaning
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut
innnn.....
outtttttdaddy

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all fappening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE OF SLAVES
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep and tug it gently.

WHEN WE DO SEX COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMCISIONS WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US MOMMY - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you alllllllllllll

Okay heres mine
Who doesn't like cheese?
Cheese can be a dairy, a protien, a beef product

Cheese brings many foods together, for example bread and tomatoes to make pizza

And if you don't like pizza, you must be a dumb faggot.

I don't give good advice to dumb faggots, only smart ones

we don't need you

Sage

cause memes
memes always win
if something doesn't have a meme behind it, it doesn't win
look at every president ever, they won cause memes
look at Bitcoin, it's so expensive cause memes
Everything you have ever liked and/or has become big is because of memes

$100 by July is an easy sell, here's why.

Data is worth big money, especially to banks.

Do you want to be the nigga selling data to banks, or do you want me to do it alone? :^)

Fuck off

i there a time when there is no maniacposter online? i fucking love you

35billion MC by July? OP you are delusional.

If BTC takes off to 20k or higher than it's possible for alts like ChainLink to bump up to 1-4 billion cap. That's 2.85 to 11.00.

>implying something with an actual use will only follow Bitcoin
this is the year we dont have to be a slave to that dinosaur anymore since coins and tokens now are actually going to start doing things

Go pump and dump a shitcoin. We don't want you.

Lol no one cares about you and your whale friends that go to LARP middle school.

Google smart contracts, look at this thread , look at the total crypto market cap from the last three years and estimate how much it could go up this year, understand that shitcoins and scams will eventually die and and the money from them will flow into more promising projects, realize that value from LINK comes from staking and raking in passive gains from running nodes which will cause the supply to decrease making demand/price go up, and most importantly fuck off and never come back.

>Maniac sits and waits for ChainLink breads all day so he can post his good feelings & vibes for us all
Never change, bro. We're gonna make it.

top kek well played user

Basically no one will use smart contracts unless it can be applied to the outside world. If it's just used for tokenization, the technology's market altering potential will go unrealized. You've got all the benefits of blockchain tech but applied to a contract i.e. it's immutable (permanent), trustless because it won't execute unless certain criteria are met, and tamperless due to the inherit properties of the blockchain. But how do you get external (off of blockchain) data into smart contracts securely? Usage of oracles, which take that data and put it on it for usage in smart contracts. The problem with centralized oracles is that relying on them makes your smart contract as reliable as a traditional one since a single third party provides the data. Decentralized oracles take the same data from multiple sources and the best is selected using a mean or vote. Also trusted hardware makes it so that node operators don't know they are participating in a specific contract so a Sybil attack cannot be performed by falsifying the data at a strategic time if you own a majority of nodes used in a contract. It also implements node reputation and validation systems so you know wether or not the ones being used for your contract have been reliable in the past. Lastly the ChainLink token is what is used for incentiving node operators making all of this possible. Also if a better alternative comes along in the future they'll have to compete with an entrenched first mover who already has all the node operators.
Fuck these fags though.
Node of them can understand the huge potential impact of this.
Most of Veeky Forums is retarded. It will moon inevitably with or without you whale, much farther beyond what you can momentarily pump it. Just accumulate with me.
It will probably take longer than June to hit $100 though. I'm a poorfag with just 1K LINK, it's 100% of my portfolio.

OP if you really are a whale prove it by throwing a poorfag a bone:
0x7c944d3c49d4fd0f3236620a967e962f6c97daf2

\Kill yourself/

Won’t happen by June but possible by EOY.

there's actually a lot of logic to this, especially when youre considering things that are based off of public sentiment

someone post that "dont underestimate the power of cloud thinking" or something like that copy pasta

>7777777
>sir gay wears the same shirt every day
>epic ass blaster larps
>mobius CEO bumbling fool
(I always wanted to have an ico)
>cross blockchain data exchange
>push and pull data to and from blockchain reliably
>docusign potential partnership
>non vaporware alpha

really once the LINK memes leave Veeky Forums it could explode
we need to get all those fork images out there

As long as BTC is paired off with all alts on every exchange we will live and die under it. Hopefully ETH can pair off with alts on every exchange this year and change that.

fuck off

>he doesn't know
Request Network will make everything buyable with fiat
>but user Coinbase killed that coin :^)
short sighted thinking

That's my LINK wallet btw.

>Thinking MC means jack shit in chainlink, where the vast majority of the supply is held up in nodes and doesn't circulate
>Thinking it means anything in crypto as a whole

This times 100x I am all in on REQ, my next fiat purchase may be link, never selling my REQ though

A group of whales isn't called a school you retard.

Link is a shitcoin, do not pump. I am accumulating as many as possible so that I will have an excuse to finally go through with killing myself next year. Don't fuck this up for me.

I’m really excited for REQ and it’s implications for cashing out as well. It’s. All. About. The Implication.

OP actually meant that he’s in middle school right now, and he and his group of buddies have mustered up a couple hundred dollars to buy ChainLink so therefore they believe that they’re “whales”.

HBS?

Guys get a life invest in etherjack
I brought few tokens hope I win
Prize if like 333 ETH

People don't get MC and even worse are the retards who think crypto MC is in any way comparable to stock MC. just fucking lol

The future will be LINK pairings, and all values measured in nazarovs, cap this.

Christ I never even thought of it like that. What have we done user?!

only if you promise to dump this down to .10 so i can back the truck up

otherwise we'll report you and your pnd group to Mr. Crypto Giancarlo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libor_scandal

LINK literally makes this shit impossible

Eventually CNBC is going to run out of crypto shit to talk about that isn't Chainlink and minds will be blown

you are a MANIAC

No one wants this shit pumped faggot

kys