What is the absolute best canned meat you've ever had? Pic related for me

What is the absolute best canned meat you've ever had? Pic related for me.

>PRODUCT OF BRAZIL

pretty sure thats schoolteachers

spam is the only canned meat I've ever tried actually. it's ok if you fry it crispy

>eating canned meat from Brazil

Not this particular brand but duck confit is always nice

Don't have a go-to brand, but anchovies are really delicious.

Spam. I really used to like the little cans of deviled ham with the devil on it. Way too salty for me as an adult though.

>Way too salty for me as an adult though
Seconded

They make a low sodium version

Pretty much all canned corned beef comes from Brazil.

Pic related

>the fat pooled at the bottom and it conformed to the shape of the can after it cooled

Wow. So disgusting and unnatural...

>canned meat

Camping in Baja, an old sailor put together dinner out of cans which included Vienna sausages which he put quite a scorch on, they were delicious.

wtf is corned beef Exeter?
Previous resident of Exeter and confused.

That's the only corned beef available where I am. I can't get pic related

Exeter is the brand.
Why it's called Exeter is beyond me, though.

Only Americans call your picture corned beef because special snowflake. To find that look for salt beef.

um, make your own you dumbfuck. you literally throw meat in salty water for a week then cook it.

Corned beef isn't too difficult to make, but at least look a real recipe before listening to these idiots.

You're a fucking idiot and a typical arrogant American.

Does vending machine meat count?

That's not corned beef.

There is only one possible answer

Dat parsley leaf tho

it was an obvious oversimplification of an already simple af food, but I guess you missed that

>couldn't see past his austism to read into it either

On a real note tho OP buying corned beef at the store and throwing it in a slow cooker is 100x better than that canned bullshit. Corning it yourself and making corned beef hash out of it is the way to go. Takes like 3 hours of total work, and yields like 15lbs of delicious, sodium saturated food.

Bully beef is fucking gross mate

>With juices
That's the first time I have seen that on corned beef. What juices exactly? Gravy? the fat? Meat juices?

God you're stupid and as the other guy called you out on, you're nothing but an arrogant American.

That isn't corned beef, that's salt beef.

Rasheed.

>with juices

>synonyms for 500

3/10 for response tho u dun good kid

Epic friend, you sure trolled me good XD FTW.

Get on my level.

First that popped into my mind, taste good once a year, have to be in a mood for them. spam is good too when fried into patties. canned chili doesn't count since its far from just meat, but Hormel is good shit.

Let's say you run a catering services in a post apocalyptic scenario, and all you have is an unlimited supply of canned Vienna sausages, what do?

Exactly.

Corned beef is so fucking easy to make. Are you retarded?