Well, 26 male want to turn my life around now. Only have 50 dollars to my name. What now?

Well, 26 male want to turn my life around now. Only have 50 dollars to my name. What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2anQyilw8Q
multicoincharts.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, 32 male want to turn my life around right this moment. Only have 40 bucks to my name.

Well, 44 male want to turn my life around now. Only have 30 burger-bucks to my name.

shh

oracle see sharpie and pooper in your future

shhh relax

put it gently shhh

you're gonna make it

shhh

just use earnings from sharpie in pooper to buy LINK

shhhhhhhh

St-stop it. My life situation is not a meme ;_;

Well, 68 male want to turn my life back. Only have 20 ETH to my name. What now?

Well, 88 male want to turn my life around right this moment. Only have 20 bucks to my name.

kneepads.

Buy a bunch of KIN
Sell at half of a cent
Withdraw half, reinvest half

Get a fucking job

Well, 21 male want to turn my life around now. I am 30,000$ in debt. What now?

Well, 13 non binary, want to turn my dick around, only have 35 trx. What now?

Wait a year and you'll have $100,000

What kind of job? I've been depressed hikikomori neet for 7 years.

Buy a good meal and some alcohol.
Then tomorrow you can say you have 0 dollars to your name, but want to turn your life around.
If you succeed, it will be a more compelling story e.g. I woke up one day, zero dollar to my name and with a hangover; that's when i decided to turn my life around.

I was unironically in a positing like that some years ago. Life continues.

t. armyfag

Kek, what a way

OP, how did you get those 50$?

Yeah write a book larping about your success, and then actually become successful from the book. Pull some Tai Lopez shit op you can do it

It was money from my grandma from Christmas. I haven't spent it yet. I don't know what to do with it.

All in link and you should have 50k eoy. Check em

How much money do you have in Link? How much have you made since putting it in?

What's a good website I can look at a lot of coin charts on?

youtube.com/watch?v=w2anQyilw8Q

I don't think you're a troll. You should watch this video.

multicoincharts.com/
I just went all in on link 2 days ago at 7050 but I bought all over the place before that so idk how much money I've made. I have 7,633 now. Anyway look at the 4 hour chart and you should be able to find a good spot to buy

Was this meme advice someone else gave me?

Thank you

You need to get a job because you have nothing and you can't do anything with nothing.

That video was kind of common sense though.

It's not a meme, as in, it's just this one guy who has been saying this. It is very risky, and if you really only have $50 to your name, its probably not worth the risk. My honest advice for you, and I'm not a proffesional, but I would say either put your money into something solid like eth or just save it, do research into different projects and find one that you really believe is going to move. Like on a fundamental level the coin should have value if you're going to put your only 50 dollars into it. Then and only then should you spend that money. I know your OP doesn't specifically say "What shitcoin do I invest in?" but if that is the direction you're leaning in, put in enough time researching to understand some of the basic concepts at least. I guess I would say the same for any venture. Don't fall for youtube videos of guys with lambos, just DYOR

If you're 26 with $50, you need common sense.

My own story is pretty much the same. I got full of my own ambition and ruined myself financially. Now I'm doing it the slow way and it's way more comfy.

Get a job. Hustle on the side. Invest like every dollar is your best friend. As a hikki-neet I'd suggest you do an outdoorsy job to break you out of your cycle.

What do you like to do that could also earn you money?

Literally nothing that guy said in the video was deep or insightful or not common sense.

I only have 50 dollars to my name because I was severely mentally ill for the past 3 1/2 years.

I don't know I like working with and fixing computers but I don't have enough energy or willpower yet to learn coding or anything. My mind is still scattered

Work flipping burgers or washing dishes. You will get some money to invest seeing as you don't have, um, enough capital to manage full-time yet. Also you will feel less depressed. Yes, I have flipped burgers and washed dishes before (not at the same time)

Buy some high quality kneepads

sounds like you failed to go to college. so, get a job at a factory working 6 days a week (for a few years) and put all of your wagecuckery into crypto. if youre holding 10k link you will be a millionaire by eoy.

buy a knife and mug tourists