Who else here MSG master race

Who else here MSG master race.

I use it in every dish.

If I want to just use it as a flavor enhancer without getting the unami taste, I use 1/4 tsp per LB of meat or veggies.

If I want that strong unami falvor, I use 1tsp per LB of meat or veggies

also, do any of you faggots pretend to be allergic to it because you are an attention whore?

Its UMAMI you fucking pleb

>Its UMAMI you fucking pleb

I don't speek gook ya little slant eyed twat

i bet u are very fat

>go to sushi buffet
>friend fills dish with like 7-8 tbsp of non sodium reduced soy sauce
>somehow manages to soak it all up because I saw him top off at least once
>he doesn't feel well later
>"It's that sushi place they must put MSG in the food"

I would like to but since I live in a 99% white town none of the grocery stores carry it

You sound really fat and goddamned stupid

>i bet u are very fat

I am fat now, 29.8 BMI. Two years ago though I ran Iron Man Triathlons w/ a BMI of 20.5....then I get hit by a van while training for an ultra-marathon (100 mile run) and fucked both my legs up severely.

Thanks for bringing back that memory senpai

How could he even eat that?

Must have tasted like drinking pure soy sauce

It's in the spice section called "Accent"

In my white neighborhood I've also seen it at dollar stores

I was going to post this same thing, but I thought it was troll.

I love MSG. I bought some, I was skeptical, I thought it was another meme. It's not a meme. It actually does make everything better.

>tfw MSG is not widely available in my country

Just use salt it's nearly exactly the same

>Just use salt it's nearly exactly the same

fucking idiot

So is MSG good in any savory dish? I'm thinking about buying a big bag from an Asian market.

>So is MSG good in any savory dish?

Yes, but stick to the measurement rule in original post

What would happen if you used too much, does it not taste good?

You'll mumify yourself.

That's what you get for being an MSG eating american fatcuck

>expensive food now has no msg plastered all over the label
>cheap foods still has msg
>cheap foods taste infinitely better then the expensive foods

what the fuck

Taste some MSG straight; the food will taste like that.

>tfw enjoying a movie from MGM while playing MGS and eating some beef covered in MSG

I don't speak weaboo either but I use msg quite a lot as well. It brings out the flavour in all sorts of dishes.

> he has less than one million heroism points

>What would happen if you used too much, does it not taste good?

youll not taste anything other than msg

>those fucking peice of shit joggers who wander out into the road without looking

something tells me you weren't crossing at a marked crosswalk and also didn't look both ways you little faggot

aside from that though that's really fucking strange how two broken legs kept putting that fork in your mouth

>aside from that though that's really fucking strange how two broken legs kept putting that fork in your mouth

I went from being able to run 100 miles in just over a day and being able to dead lift car to barely being able to walk and no longer able to lift big (e.g. deadlift 600lbs for reps).

If I can't run or lift weights, what is the point of being a crippled skinny fag? I'd prefer to eat and drink liquor instead.

Yeah, I use it. It's useful and the "Muh MSG" meme seems to have died off after the 90's fervor, finally.

Sucks that half the brands that sell it have "MSG" no where on the packaging other than the ingredients list in tiny text on the back, makes it hard to find sometimes.

MSG is a shortcut for people that can't cook. I don't give a shit if you wanna eat it at home but leave it out of the real kitchens.

So what is MSG in those bags or jars sourced from? Ground mushrooms?

some kind of bacteria produces it

>unami taste

More like UMEME

At least I can have more than one child.

>At least I can have more than one child.

You'd have to dig your penis out of your fat rolls first.

>Today, instead of extracting and crystallizing MSG from seaweed broth, MSG is produced by the fermentation of starch, sugar beets, sugar cane or molasses. This fermentation process is similar to that used to make yogurt, vinegar and wine.

basically modern MSG is fermented sugar

i luv both msg and aspartame

>dont know how to use spices properly
>cant prepare food correctly
>"it doesnt taste very well! Gotta add muh MSG"

Learn to cook properly.

The umami flavour can be created with many condiments desu. I personally dont see a need for msg. Just use fish sauce/ vegemite/ marmite/ liquid amino/ kombu/ bonito flakes/ worcestershire/ tomato puree as condiments for whatever you cook. Instant umami. Vegemite in beef stew is the bomb.

>I don't see a need for msg
>just use things with msg in instead

Flawless

Well its not so much an attempt to aboid using msg, because the naturally occuring ones and the ones in a jar is chemically identical. Its more so because its harder to over use it when you use those condiments.

Everything worth eating already has msg analogs in it

I don't think you fully understand just how white my town is. Our highschool had a student body of 2400 when I was there, of that 2400 we had 3 asians, all of which where the children of the people that owned the local take out restaurants, and 2.5 black kids

some foods don't need it, just as some foods don't need salt. but it is about as versatile as salt.

I love MSG and use it frequently. Its not my job to convince you retards to use it or not, but here's some useful advice: the "Accent" branded shaker is a massive ripoff. I saw a large shaker of that priced at more than $7.00!
Instead, find pic related. Its $2.99 at my local market for a whole pound. I have no idea why Accent costs so fucking much, people really are just stupid and willing to pay a massive markup. Is it really that hard for people to find MSG? Its not just for chinks, it makes all different cuisines taste better, I don't care if its Mexican, Italian, Chinese, or whatever... MSG can make it better.

accent doesn't have 'msg' on the front of the can. that's why it's more expensive

A lot of place in flyover land just have Accent brand senpai

lmao seriously. I hit one with my mirror the other day but had to keep going because the cops in my town are dicks.