Who makes the best value menu chicken sandwich...

Who makes the best value menu chicken sandwich? I'm not sure why but the cheap one from jack in the box really steals my wool. I think the mayo they use might be different but also I like the bread and chicken better than McDonald's or Wendy's.

Chik fil a, spicy chicken sammich is gr8 there. I also like Wendy's spicy chicken sammich

'Chi file a' is a top notch but what I meant was cheap sandwiches. The one from jack is $1.19, I think a McChicken is still $1.

What a burger
Chick Fil A isn't bad but they salt the fuck out of their chicken for some reason

I actually eat at whataburger often and have never ordered their chicken, except the BBQ chicken strip sandwich. Is it really good? I would imagine it is because everything else there is so great, I just don't go there when I want chicken. Out of everything they sell I'm enthusiastic about their patty melt.

Yea it's actually the only thing I get from there. It's even better with bacon and cheese.

Carl's Jr. has a good spicy chicken sandwich, or at least it's good at the one I eat at. The breading is consistently nice and crispy which is the main thing I look for in breaded chicken sandwiches. Plus the patty isn't too thin.

I'll try it on your word, love whataburger. Do they sell a fish sandwich too? I don't even look at the menu at whataburger, if I'm there I already know exactly what I want.

FOR ME

Second for Jack in the Box.

Plus I like the option to add cheese and bacon if I'm feeling high class.

no it's higher now but I don't remember what. BK's chicken jr's are pretty good though and those are $1

Jack in the box master race. Ask for it on sourdough bread and it will change your world.

I give 2nd to Wendy's or Carlos Junior- with the McChicken coming in 3rd for dat hot and spicy option.

Jack is just the best in general if you're really broke/cheap and want fast food.

Burger king

Thats a chicken burger, note the burger bun. In what world is that a sandwhich?

A&W Canada has a chicken buddy burger that's pretty good. 2.50 cdn

Shit is fucking worth 1 the chicken BLT. MFW Michigan doesn't have jack in the crack I miss cali

Rally's/Checker's spicy chicken double.

In what world is a burger not a sandwich?

IT IS

This is the correct answer. Lived on those in college

THE McCHICKEN

You can get two fairly large chicken sandwiches for five bucks from Burger King.

BK gets a pretty bad rap- and they deserve to- but it's pretty hard to fuck up chicken. They're not bad sandwiches. You have to tell them to put pickles on, though, since they don't come with them by default.

Any Pho restaurant
BBQ chicken sandwich on some good bread with cucumber, jalapeƱo, pickled carrots and cilantro, super filling
$5

I sometimes get those if I'm feeling really greasy and dirty. They're pretty bad though, I'm guessing their only around 20% "chicken". They seem like they're made from the slaughter house floor sweepings.

I agree I don't like much from BK outside their fries and classic chicken sandwiches. Haven't had one in years but that was the only thing I'd get there for years. A little dab or two of mayo and that's quite tasty.

Not a fan of Wendy's chicken sandwiches though their nuggets are damn good. The only other fast food chicken sandwhich I ever really dug was McDonalds crispy one. McChickens suck just like their burgers they're thin as FUCK.

you daft motherfucker, we're talking drivethrough fast food and you suggest a pho restaurant

It's really hard to fuck up chicken, I have never had a bad fast food chicken sandwich

>steals my wool

did you make that up?

Bruh if you cant afford to spend an extra $1.50-2.00 to avoid eating a processed chicken patty you gotta work on your finances.

$3.29 for a Chick Fil A sandwich is already value priced. The only reason I mention it over a $1.00 sandwich is because you said *best* value.

But that's a burger, not a sandwich.

can you get the chicken blt separately? not really a fan of soda and their fries

WATERMELON

It's a filling sandwiched between two slices of bread.
Therefor it is literally and objectively a sandwich.

THE BEST

Alright lads about to go try whatachicken because user says it's good

THE BEST

THE BEST

THE BEST

For some reason I have no problem with ground beef patties for burgers but ground chicken patties/nuggets gross me out.

I think it's because of there being so much more gristle/chewy mystery shit in processed chicken for some reason.

I don't know if carl's jr and hardees share the same deal, but over here the hardee's close to me has a four dollar meal with a spicy chicken sandwich, double cheeseburger, fries and a drink. It's great

OF YOU

This is some prime shit posting

THE BEST

>mayo
>Jack in the Box

it's tartar sauce, you numpty