Its slow at work right now. Ask a dishwasher time

Its slow at work right now. Ask a dishwasher time.

when are you getting a real job

Why do I have to clean the dishes before I put them into you? You're really just a sanitizer, hardly a washer.

>Its slow at work right now. Ask a dishwasher time.
>Ask a dishwasher time.
>time
Uhh... What time is it?

Ask the other dishwasher

ask a dishwasher time

He doesn't answer

Whenever i feel like it.

Sounds like you arent crazy enough to be here.

Do restaurants ever hire women as dishwashers? Or are they hired mainly as waitresses?

>tfw fembot, hate people, would gladly wash dishes if Pacos weren't so eager as well.

Yeah all the women here started as dishwashers. Except FOH

It's time to ask a dishwasher? What are we asking him? Why would we talk to some filthy Mexican dishwasher. He probably can't even speak English.

Why are you asking me these questions instead of the dishwasher?

Quads checked but im white and work with all whites.

>im white and work with all whites.
Racist

Im so racist in the aspect of my life i cant control.

How classy is the place you work at? What kind of food do they serve? Can we get a pic of the menu?

>shitposting on company time.
lets see how disorganized your filthy pit is.
I guarantee there is something that needs cleaning in your kitchen.

Comfort food menu. Not high end or mcdicks tier.

Do you ever run the dishwasher with laundry detergent?

Lolno

>comfort food
What, like mash potatoes?

What brand of equipment are you using? Autochlor, Ecolab, or some other shit? We use ecolab and their designers must be retarded.

ecolab is a fucking joke. our rep gives me all kinds of free shit though.

Damn I wish I could get some silver power for free. Shit is pricy. Anyway, I hate that their products come in opaque canisters so you can't tell when the chemicals are low just by looking at them. Now I have to take time out of my day to check all these little dispensers.

I am just wondering what the fuck is in all those containers? are they just a bunch of different soaps? why do we need so many?

How many dishes would a dishwasher wash if a dishwasher would wash dishes?

We have a presoak for silverware, a detergent for the automatic washer, a sanitizer for the automatic washer, then another detergent for manual washing, and a sanitizer for manual washing. The short answer is that we really don't need so many, but they're all engineered to optimize cleanliness in their given scenarios. Different temps, different amounts of water, etc.

I trained one last year at a place I don't work at anymore

how does it feel being the lowest on the totem pole in the kitchen?

How many plates can you pick up with one hand?

Chain or from scratch RR?

have you asked the GM/head chef to do prep yet like good cuckwashers do?

if anyone is still here OP speaking
we use ecolab fuck ecolab.
it's aight im not asked too much on any given day but i've made friends with most of the kitchen and FOH. I can pick up between 9 and 15 depending on the size but if it's busy i pick up more. It's a restaraunt owned by two dude bros. I'm moving up to line cook next week.
pressed sammies, like portobello and cheese melts, mac n cheese, salads, soups, burgers, daily specials.

Right on brother, i started as dishwasher now im line cook in a from scratch kitchen been working in this shit since 16 (diff kitchens) thanks for replying to me bro also practice practice practice knife skills!!!! its crucial

fine since free food + tips split evenly

>How many plates can you pick up with one hand?
Not many, but I don't need to to keep up

>Chain or from scratch RR?
what?

>have you asked the GM/head chef to do prep yet like good cuckwashers do?
no because they don't need more prep/line

I was almost sure no one was here haha I cook pretty often so my knife skills are alright, but not perfect one of the cooks has been teaching me stuff that I've been practicing at home.

OP speaking I'll be monitoring this thread for the next couple of days or until I feel it dies. So post questions or whatever I'll be here.

Nigger, we hire females as warewashers.
They pretty strong.
Not a position that requires male genitals.

Do you still have fingerprints? My first week back has been suffering but the burn isn't as bad

Do you post in /hoc/?

Yea

I dont really know what that means.