We are going down. I repeat DOWN. LEAVE THE SHIP, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

We are going down. I repeat DOWN. LEAVE THE SHIP, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Next stop: 8k.

this is where it pumps again

dont be stoopd

too many toxic bears that thought we would go to 4k that will buy in now

You mean 4k, right? Because that's where the bottom is.

Fuck yes. I hope my shitcoins drop too. Need to accumulate

This time it won't bounce off of $6k that high. Might actually sink lower.

would really like to at least hit 9k. would feel better about subsequent bullrun.

>he sold the bottom
>he put shorts in and is desperate that his gamble will pay off

I shorted at 11200 fucken poor pajeets

Let those whales play

cryptos true value is $0. a thing is only worth what it provides in utility. it's 2018 crpyto is still accepted NOWHERE. and in 2028 guess where it will be accepted? NOWHERE. because it's worthless. it just an overcomplicated pay pal at best. why in the HELL would anyone convert cash into a digital token to then spend on a purchase when they could just as easily use a rewards credit card and get paid for making the purchase?

Next stop it 5.7k, after that we have the greatest year ever seen in crypto

check my trips.

>235
It's over.

My digits say sub 4k.

All this panic kek

I'll just check back tomorrow

RED ID CONFIRMS BEAR MARKET

relax faggots, dubs confirm 100k EOM

hi

This

>tfw not sure if strong hands or just idc

wasted trips

calm down idiots, dubs say 15k next week

It's certainly paying off now

tether is a scam

>DUBS CONFIRM 1k EOY

Bear trap

Did the burgers just wake up again?

trips 13880 EOM

Even a simple shitcoin like musiccoin defeats your brainturd logics

HAHAHAHA U KEKS I TOLD YOU

BTC $1k eoy, lets do this

>musiccoin
yet another coin i've never even heard of and that will never see mainstream adoption.

new ath in 2 months and you know why i am right

>musiccoin
not with that shit name.

can somebody make "thicccoin"? i'd drop 0.1 eth

>price of bitcoin is (pic related) end of month
>digits confirm

My life is going to shit, but seeing BTC under 10k would cheer me up.

i mean sheesh who could have predicted this
>pic related

FUCK I KNEW IT

AS SOON AS I BUY IN FOR THE FIRST TIME IT BEGINS CRASHING. I KNEW I HAD A BLACK CLOUD THAT FOLLOWED ME. I'M SORRY I DID THIS TO YOU Veeky Forums

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So it was you? Well, that's fine, just warn us next time. Also, checked.

woah, it took you only 10 attempts to finally nail it!

oh, and thanks for posting, going long now

Infinite support at 0

The bottom is $1800 and you all know it. This looks exactly like the 2014 bubble pop. It's over.

This is the first time you've ever been right. You literally post ever day calling a dump. A broken clock.

>being a tripfag AND a namefag when you're wrong all the time about everything
No one cares that you exist. No one here or anywhere cares at all. Kys faggot.

clearly he deserves a following. expert timing in this market.

actually 1300 is where the absolute TA worst possible case bottom is. Yes 1.3k, yes btc was trading at 700usd last year, yes 1.3k is possible.

BTC is slowly making a comeback it seems. Time to buy in

Hah, bears can't even drive the price down to 10k, why are people still betting on the bears at this point?

Didnt know there where more fags with the same idea. Nice move user.

Largest 2 wallets just put in sell orders. If you aren't in tether you are going to bleed.

BTC is dropping to 9.5k

This is just the healthy pullback we needed.

Unironically this

lol
i remember how the people would say that when we went from 19k to 9k
>just a pullback guys

but this time i think the lowest we go is 9,5k
maybe 9k

RSI healthy again.
Time for the next push upwards.

YES. MORE RED GOD I LOVE BEING BROKE UGHHHHHHHHH YES MOAR

Based on the pattern of other Bitcoin bubbles, my guess is that it will go even lower than 8k over the next few months. But expect high volatility from now till then.

>its going to drop because everubudy sais it drop will

This, but ironically.

Has Bitcoin ever mooned directly after a bubble? It goes up and down, one way or the other, but the trend is always down.

How retarded do you have to be in order to think you can predict "next few months" in crypto? I'm legit curious.

You’re fucking high

>People selling alts for BTC
>Alts Holocaust
>Veeky Forums still thinks it's a bull market
>People selling BTC for LTC and Tether
>Veeky Forums still thinks it's a bull market
>Tomorrow: BTC is at 9.5k
>Veeky Forums insists it's just a healthy correction

Don't take the hit. Tether up.

Every time I "tether up" Bitcoin starts rising again and I lose money.

Short term perhaps, but it should be going down to atleast 9.8-10k There's no reason for it not to at this point unless it's a brilliant beartrap.

Wait. Don't look at 1 minute candlestick you impatient fuck.

High volatility after a huge crash is a well established pattern in crypto. Bitcoin will rise long term, but it's still overvalued.

kys

I can't stand the thought of just waiting with the possibility of Bitcoin deciding to go on a bull run, leaving me behind in the dust, and I don't want to be bothered with constantly monitoring the price. I just want to hold that shit and hope it'll reach 100k some day.

This is why bitcoin is in a bubble, it's full of retards like you who think it'll go to 100k like magic.

You aren't losing money if that's the case, you're losing opportunity cost. Staying on a sinking ship is costing you money and opportunity cost.

hurrrr the same same can be said about any investment ever, people invest because they believe what they are investing in will go up

this is nocoiners level of stupid

This. I'm about to drop 5k at normanbase if it reaches 9k. You have to monitor your investments.

That's kinda the point isn't it. Since people believe it will keep rising, it will keep rising, like it has been doing for years now. I think you are the retard here, son.

This.

I'm kinda worried here.
I bought during the drop but I keeps on dropping.
I see red everywhere.

Fear starts now. This is going really really low.

It’s not even at 6k yet stfu weak handed pajeet

You're right, let's hold until 6k and then sell.

lol I actually do my research and invest in shit that won't crash into nothing like VEN. But keep being tards lol

>bought in at 8k
>shorted at 11k
feels good man

ok, plan confirmed, hodling to 6k then selling off my stack.

fear is not possible when we have tether!

yuup, sell or short now senpai

Yea right

youtube.com/watch?v=5pF477abcPE

Too much FUD, not enough excitement in here! Bitcoin with ZKSNARKS!?!?!? BINANCE application in progress FEB 7, 2018. Closer to Satoshis true vision than any other Bitcoin?? Major FUD issues here, alot of people saying it wont be on any exchanges, but theyve applied to Binance and I'm sure they have backup plans, do you think these devs are really going to launch a coin that noone can buy or sell? I think the reason alot of coins are not on Binance is because they cant/wont afford the application fee rumored to be $400k(unconfirmed but im sure its not cheap). You could make the argument that zcl should be on Binance but I would just counter right back to insane application fee. Also people are saying this coin won't work because of the miners reward being too low...Zclassic is a fork of Zcash that happened because Rhett Creighton didnt like the fact that 20% of mining fees from zcash go to the founders. The whole idea behind Zclassic was that Zcash miners were underpaid, I find it hard to believe that Rhett Creighton would ditch the formula that made him successful.
People saying cryptopia is purposefully keeping their coins and they will miss the fork, that is totally untrue. Even though Cryptopia will not be supporting BTCP, they have made an announcement that if anyone is having wallet problems at the time of the snapshot they will be credited 1:1 for any zcl in their account. Don't just leave zcl on cryptopia exchange, but if your withdrawl hasnt made it to zcl wallet you will still get your btcp. Guys we are sitting on a potential powerhouse! Lets get excited about BITCOIN PRIVATE because excitement can spread even faster that FUD! Isnt everyone here up at least 60% already???? Lets have some fun and make some money!!!!

FGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I sold

Please no

20k shorts. 24k was ATH before big crash to 6k.

Why not? this would imply the opportunity to make all these gains AGAIN! Bring the fucking dip I say.

Bulltrap right now, just shorted 25x * .5 BTC. Don't want to risk more.

This is correct. Unfortunately, Veeky Forums is basically a gambling board.

@10434

agreed, that's my plan

People like you said the same thing at $1, $10, $100, $1000, and $10000. You won't be the last either, when we hit $100000 in 2019 you'll be here posting the same thing about people dreaming of $1000000.

Closed at 10415. It might liquidate me if I wait.

Making a long term affordable investment in something which has been rising consistently and rapidly in value for years is gambling?

You shorted in a very wrong spot my friend, we are so close to our first support(10100-10300)