ORACLE WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU PLEASE TELL ME TO SsHHHHHH...

ORACLE WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU PLEASE TELL ME TO SsHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oracle is dead my friend
oracle is dead

he fucked you...

he has 2 right hands

nigga shhhhhhhhhh

I AM OPENING UP A 100x LEVERAGE LONG RIGHT NOW AT 10500 HERE WE GO

he has worse problems than that friendo

Z have biz buy 7950

guide over 2 week

this happen:

biz poop.

this joke?

Oh, c'mon oracle, this is not nice.
You said every bear was welcome before. Now only the ones that listened to you in the beggining are considered?

>I PREDICTED AN UPTREND DURING AN UPTREND Z VERY SMARTS

Holy fucking kill yourself

nothing z say not nice

biz poop from 5%

dipper?

not make sense?

skimpletong

check herstory breads

oracle predict almost everything

this dip even

but about $350 more than z

expect

just shh

>no dump

Your """prediction""" was literally

>IT WILL EITHER GO UP OR DOWN

Nothing concrete, no serious analysis for why there would be an upcoming correction. No, you just predicted that it could either go to 12k or to 12k when we were at 11k, and that is NOT A PREDICTION

You are so fucking stupid. You didn't predict shit. You have changed your chart many times now and right now your LAST CHART GOT FUCKING REKT GO DIE.

there are people who are still saying we're not in an uptrend you know

either go to 12k or 10k

But they're even more retarded than oracuck

but will we bounce up from 10.5 or will it bleed more?
thanks oracle, don't listen to these degenerate leverage traders who are panicking over the dip lmao.

always opposite of what Veeky Forums say

make short not long

gains not pains

I am always with thee, Z

What you didnt know is that Sergey indeed isnt getting the ballroom.. he is getting the cheteau. A grand palace with a throne room to match his rotund figure, there will be thousands upon thousands of chairs for an audience hungry to hear master Sergeys words. Rory will swoop in while the roaring crowds chant for their king to appear, leaving big macs on the throne to tempt sergey into a faster response. Shortly after, loud and thunderous footsteps like tjose of a gods begin to draw closer as one radiantly cosmic end of sergeys gut breaches the room. Slowly but surely sergeys form begins to take shape, like the titanic crossing the atlantic. Sergey will spot the big mac, and promptly sit on it, absorbing it with his hyperevolved skin that allows direct big mac absorbance to the digestive system. Sergey looks up, sweat dripping from his face after the long and dangerous trek from the makeup room to the throne room. He utters but a single word, "smart contracts". The entire room faints as their souls are torn from their bodies in a glorious light. Sergey transcends mortality and his gargantuan soul leaves for his big cube in the sky.

breaking 12.2k would have meant the end for this bearish overtone in the market. Expect shit to crash and crash hard.

>being this aggressive towards z
don't listen to them, buddy

what's your prediction now? How low?

oracle is having a problem

Soooo.

I'm buying a little more then.

z already give

best case

worstt case

days go

above 10k non

is okay

below 10k become more bear

hate type skimpletongs

stop make

new traders

fear trade

even worst case 10k

z say possible

days before

So if we dip below 10k we should all GTFO basically?

>z already give
>best case
>worstt case
>days go

Literally fucking

>IT WILL EITHER GO UP OR DOWN :)))

THAT IS NOT A PREDICTION, SO DON'T SAY THAT IT IS

No, it'll stop at 9k.

above 10k non is okay

not likely go below

5% chancer

but even below

not panic

not fear heart

move to bear chart

just shhbreathe nons

and if you see red face skimpletong

say

say

HEY

HEY

red face skimpletong

mansplain how this

is dump

on 1 day candle

if no answer

say

BYE Skimpletong

put skimpletong away

>unironically using reddit spacing

actually say it

go down

different amount
read bread z stop chart as much

take time off

after perfect chart from 7950 to 11.5

mansplain

or shh

just like hate non predict above 9k

z predict above 10k

Just shut the fuck up and get lost nigger, moving your goals every 30 minutes is not a prediction.

I feel like Oracle is carlos matos

>after perfect chart from 7950 to 11.5

Oh yeah, what a genius, you predicted the uptrend during the uptrend.

Nice job, except for the part where the only analysis you need for that is to identify points of resistance and drawing a trend line

>moving goalposts
been here since 1chart, to be fair he did say 10k strong res ages before, nothing has changed. Now if people panic sell BTC below 10k that's when we can 95% say he was wrong.

If we bounce back from 10k or above, more prestige for Z.
yes, there was no prediction last thread, too hard to say for sure maybe. It was just an "if" we broke out prediction. But previous predictions still applied.

And then moving the resistance and trend lines when it is convenient.

>It was just an "if" we broke out prediction. But previous predictions still applied.

There is nothing impressive whatsoever with being able to spot a point of resistance and drawing a trend line. Even the most retarded brainlet on the planet can do it if they just try to use TA software for half a second.

5% is very low Z. Hope you’re right. Shhh breathe

>Inb4 it goes sideways at 10.5k

the oracle was here already

Sideways sounds lovely right now

ok... so how long do you think this downtrend is gonna last?

say HEY HEY HE WASSAAAAAAA WASAAAAAAAAA WE ARE GETTING JUSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Oracle, the market will stabilize and alts will go up again, right?

9.5k-10k is where we're headed and we'll definitely trade sideways after we're done correcting. I was correcting my own typo in that post, which I made here

god speed, good on you responding to the haters and addressing criticism, gives you more credibility in my eyes

most of them are trolls or just plain ignorant though, its clear that they havent done any real reading or have any in depth understanding

Not oracuck, but yes. After we're done correcting we'll go sideways, which is great for alts.

9k at most, likely 9.5k if we don't stop at 10k

We’re still above 10k. Shhh breathe learn

>j-just 3% guys

listen to a guy who predicted a uptrend during a fucking uptrend lmao.

or listen to me who is a god at predicting crashes
>pic related

>it's omegafaggot again

holy shit why haven't you killed yourself yet

Ok, I'm 100k long now
Cya in lambo land guys

I can't take it anymore Oracle, sorry.

I just swapped my BTC/ETH to JNT. For me they had the same percentage in loss. I think JNT is more likely to rebound than BTC.

Bears can't hold price below 10500 it seems.

a shitcoin rebounding before the king.
someone get their newfag please

post short proof.
nows your chance to beat Z and stop being shit on by Veeky Forums.
DO WE HAVE A BATTLE ROUND 2?

Show us your longs.

If you say its crashing, then its probably going to take over bitcoin in 1 hour.

Not sure why everyone is so stressed, its almost as if BTC is Veeky Forums's first investment. You can make money on the gains and the losses if you have money and time.

Today is a dip, but it will probably go sideways for a little bit and possibly up depending on how the bots react to the feds. The trend from 6k is still bullish.

Its a risky market, but if you're going by pure trend, it is a good time to acumulate since 10-10.5k seems to be a bottomwall right now.

The whales play these cycles so they can make more money so that they can make more cycles etcetc. There isnt a good reason for them to want BTC to completely fail since they are making a killing right now off all your featherhands.,

>was going to FOMO into JNT if it dips
>see bitcoin dip
>buy the dip
>dip never stops dipping
>now both are dipped

Yeah sorry omegafag I make brainlet decisions.

I swear nons ITT are newfags or brainlet traders. Shhh beathe learn

>shhfag
>calls other people brainlets and newfags

the ironing

hallo
any zcl info?
will be there bittrex support on friday?
pls

bittrex support will be February 26th.

Why is there such strong support at 10.5k? 20 EMA was at 10.7k and next support is at 9.8k so why is there such a fight for 10.5k?

kek
i didnt sdcreencap it but you bought zcl yesterday at 150 saying it couldnt go lower....
Today is 140.
Fucking omeganigger, you are worse than a broken clock.

lmao JNT is being pumped back to 55c already

this was a good idea

What does that mean? How will bittrex support zcl? Thanks.

zcl - btcp fork, buy in, we need to sell our bags to someone

Guessing 90 day/3 month MA

lol kys

Sorry, derped for a moment. Thought I was looking at day chart and it was 2 hour chart

Here's your answer, this green trend line here was support

RIP
oracleniggerfags
enjoy holding those bags thru the dip
see you at 6k

Makes sense, just noticed that we're back at 10.5k. This time I think that it was just a wave of shorts closing though.