I use olive oil for the taste, but a lot of olive oil made for cooking seems pretty tasteless...

I use olive oil for the taste, but a lot of olive oil made for cooking seems pretty tasteless. Hiw do I pick a non-EV olive oil with loads of flavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.tienda.com/products/extra-virgin-olive-oil-intense-ego-sum-oo-86.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Olive oil has a pretty disgusting taste imo.

>non-EV olive oild
You don't, you pleb. Go cook with lard.

I disagree, hence why I'm asking this question.
What a weird input

I normally use oil just to make sure that whatever meat I'm cooking doesn't get dry. I don't really consider the taste of it, shit's all the same to me.

No shit it seems tasteless, the refinement process removes the impurities that produce the flavour.

Refined olive oil isn't supposed to have a taste.

Spanish. Like this: m.tienda.com/products/extra-virgin-olive-oil-intense-ego-sum-oo-86.html it's ev, so that doesn't really answer your question, but I have a bottle and it's really good shit

non evo's are rafinated and have no taste... use them for pan frying at high temperature.. use EVO at the and.. a few drops for the taste over the food directly on the plate

>It's another food snob thread using a butt pic for (You)'s episode

you stupid fuck, oil is REPELLED by water. what the fuck do you think happens when you slather oil all over your chicken? the water is forced out of the meat onto the pan, making it more dry

""Food snob"" threads are a million times better than chicken tendies and fastfood threads

OK, I get it, op. You want the flavor of good olive oil but you don't want to cook with extra virgin olive oil. You technically shouldn't sear a steak or something like that in olive oil because of its low smoke point. However, it is perfectly acceptable to cook things in extra virgin olive oil on lower heat.

My advice is to learn to knock out a basic olive oil vinaigrette and finish things with it. Also just literally use extra virgin olive oil to finish stuff. A lot of chefs do this around the world.

Have fun, and for future reference this is a blue board, which means that you shouldn't post pics like that, but that is a really hot pic so whatever.

/thread

God damn I hate women.

>loads of flavor

kek'd

why don't you just buy flavored oil

get some doritos flavored EVOO brah

who cares about the ass? look at those feet, goddamn

Store bought olive oil is trash most of the time

>oil
>loads of flavor

I literally only clicked this thread because of the ass. I have not read a single word.

Just get California Olive Ranch. The reason they say "Don't use extra virgin," for frying is because it's relatively low smoke point and you loose those volatile flavor chemicals when you overheat it.

Think of it like this, would you rather have 50% of those flavors when they degrade while frying, or 0% because you got refined oil? Just control your temperature when you're pan frying and you're golden.

Does your mom know about your asexuality?