Don't catch the falling knife

>don't catch the falling knife

WHEN THE FUCK DO I BUY BACK IN THEN? WHEN IT'S BACK TO ATH?

Other urls found in this thread:

candy.claims/
rare.claims
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have like 1 hour to buy back in

Don't worry bitcoin will never go below 10.6 again.

>numbers pulled from ass
no thank you
just tell me, how the fuck do i know ehn to buy back in, I just can't fucking figure it out

buy right now

If it gets anywhere at all even kind of close to 6k you are probably safe. Even if you get instantly justed after buying in 6kish is a safe HODL

Pro tip: you're gambling.

yeah but it's not gonna go to 6k
meanwhile I'd have missed the 10k/9k/8k dip

it's not going to 6k

look at how the buy volume skyrockets everytime it dips. Some whales are cashing out. We're still in an uptrend. How far down we go depends on how many whales decide to take profit.

it might (i stress might) dip to 6-7k
probably just go sideways around 9k for 4-5 months.
maybe back to ATH by the end of the year.

Fuck bitcoin, try to invest in some proper ETH tokens like candy.claims/ or rare.claims !

>uptrend

have you read the chart recently?

yes, have you?

Either one of these
>luck
>inside info
>follow some retard's TA and get justed
>try your own TA and get justed

This, the 'uptrend' only shows on a monthly scale. Zoom out and we haven't broken out of the larger downtrend, and we're about to go the fuck down. Last I checked $8k was the 200 day SMA so perhaps that is the support. Imo a pullback is healthy to shoot us up later.

nice dubs but deluded

>look at how the buy volume skyrockets
You do know that volume doesn't just account for buys, right user?
You wouldn't be talking being so new, right user?

specifically buy volume increases idiot, of course total volume increases too since people are both buying and selling

reading comprehension

I went long on LTC just now, just set a stop a little bit below where you went in (like 1-2% of your position). Then it isn't gambling but managing your risk.

Extremely strong support at 9.8k and bears/bulls are currently fighting for 10.5k which is the 20-EMA I believe.
Best is probably to wait and see who wins the 10.5k battle.

Pretty much not until April. This whole market is gonna go down pretty heavy at least until btc is 4k but this will take a while.
Get back in April and thank me later.
check my dubs.

I'd say BTC during March and alts in april.
Almost all the FUD have been cleared at this point. In a week or two nocoiners will realize that BTC didn't hit zero during the panic

Good meme

I came across a TA blog post yesterday that said we were headed for a correction, called the peak at $11700 and the bottom at $10400 which was almost perfect. I'm looking for the post now to post the link here. If I had followed his advice I'd be set up for this next bull leg.

you forgot to mention you sold at 6k

>he sold at 6k

I would be so fucking happy if that was true.

now or never fag

cost-average your buys

buy a little now, a little at 10K, and a little bit more when it bounces off 10K

if it goes below 10K you wait for an even lower price

Thanks bought 100k

Yeah it is, we are not going to walk out of this shit storm looking pretty. If you think otherwise you will learn.

>Some whales are cashing out
Nah more like the fish panic selling.