I put some rice, a frozen hamburger patty, garlic salt, salsa...

I put some rice, a frozen hamburger patty, garlic salt, salsa, and various hot sauces into a pot of water I currently have on an electric heater. I wonder what will happen.

I really wanted to add some cheese, milk, and butter but I'm all out. I might throw a couple eggs in before I'm done.

I forgot to mention I also threw some ketchup in there. Currently drinking my favorite beer, Hamm's.

chili, basically.
shitty chili, but still.

Smells really good so far.

Turned up the heat and added more of every ingredient I listed before because fuck it I hate my life.

>mad cow disease

that looks horrible son

this is my life

little YouTube while I let it do its thing

my fire alarm went off

looks and smells good
time to fry egg

>Jason Unruhe
oy vey

fucked up my egg

eating it now
it's really fucking awful and delicious desu 8/5

It was too hot to eat

Just cook the fucking burger and put some salsa on it. Dont be this retarded ever again let alone post a fucking thread about it. You remind me of shit I used to do when I was 13.

why did i never think of doing this?

why not just sear those poor burgers and put salsa on top?
and serve with plain rice, also with salsa on it
That shit looks horrible, probably tasted okay tho.

because you're not a dumb nigger

are you the person that puts tomato sauce on a plate with some cheese and some other random shit and call it a pizza, or is this someone else

Ughh I'm glad it's over
I ate it as a dip with some tortilla chips
Shit skins shouldn't be allowed to cook

Not me
Maybe I'll try that next time

Really though, the only actual bad part was boiling a frozen hamburger patty. Don't do that even if you want to entertain people on Veeky Forums.

are people ITT retarded or what?

This is a real dish. Suppose to mix the rice in with the hamburger though... and potatoes in the tomato sauce.

Has no one ever fucking had Porcupine Meatballs? They are popular in the south and in mexico. I was really surprised to see them being sold commonly within mexican markets. My GF is from mexico city so when I visited she wanted me to try the meatballs from a nearby market. I was like... "babe, these are porcupines"

They are also commonly stuffy inside bell peppers. I hate bellpeppers however.

I was asking because his kitchen seemed depressing, looked like my friends kitchen who gambled all of his shit away and fucked himself over. No need to be so upset user-kun s:v)

when I make porcupines I sear the meat to firm it up a bit and it cooks by being boiled in the oven in tomato sauce.

The rice mixed in with the hamburger will soak up a lot of the tomato sauce while boiling, giving it a very soft, meatloaf like texture.

The most difficult part is insuring your potatoes cook all the way through so they are nice and soft as well.

OP is a bit retarded but boiling hamburger meat in tomato sauce is delicious as fuck. You cannot use a greasy hamburger however.

Im just judging the reaction of people ITT. Who are acting like OP is making an inedible abomination when in reality it's just a super lazy as fuck way to make a real dish that's very good.

If anyone here hasn't had porcupines, try it. Very cheap, very easy, and very good.