How the fuck does this Jap woman be so thin and eat so much crap?

How the fuck does this Jap woman be so thin and eat so much crap?

>puts fries and big macs in a rice cooker with rice
>puts bacon lettuce tomato into giant ass bowl of rice with cold water, ice and some Jap seasoning

Holy Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/04/nathans-famous-hot-dog-eating-contest-competitor-success-secrets
youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know, maybe the 130 litres difference of soda per capita per year has an effect.

dayyuum

Certain people have a condition where yes, they can eat a fucking ton of food, but then they just shit it out without really digesting it and becoming gigantic whales

Yeah that's it. It has nothing to do with Americans consuming 126 grams of sugar per day, while Japanese consume 56 grams.

But fat fuckers see some picture of chinese people eating fried food, congolese eating gluten, and japanese eating cake, and think "Oh it must be some ancient oriental secret or good genes".

I wish I had that condition because I am a fat fuck thanks to comfort eating that I do because I have a mental illness that isn't treatable and will never go away
being able to eat and eat would be marvelous

+who dis

kinoshita yuka
youtube big eater

she probably only eats once a day

If it's the chick I'm thinking of, I believe she has an extremely short intestine (for whatever reason) and as a result has to eat frequently in order to gain nutrients.

So the answer is afaik, that she shits out most of it.

You realize that while your mental illness might never go away, comfort eating is something you can stop doing? I mean it's not the easiest thing in the world but it's just a habit, nothings stopping you from stopping it.

She probably purges herself in a prayer ritual to the japanese toilet spirits.

She'd make even more money filming her self taking those Godzilla sized shits.

I do try, I exercise and eat right to try and lose weight and then I have a bad day and eat as much as I had all week and feel like shit for eating that much

Trust me. I have this condition and it sucks.

Just for clarification I am not "skinny". I weigh 76 kg an I am 1, 75 m tall. I could stand to exercise and lose weight.

Whenever I eat a big meal my body goes into overdrive. I start getting hot and extremely painful cramps start to happen. This lasts until I have taken 2 to 3 big dumps. Most of which are just entirely liquid and barely digested. Sometimes if things don't move quick enough I have to throw up.

I constantly feel hungry and thirsty. The cramps are unbelievable and I have to fast if I am planning to travel or go to events where I can't lock myself in the bathroom for 2 hours to suffer and eventually shit.

I also don't absorb enough nutrition because food sometimes passes in under 3 hours.

It is a lot of downsides for the one upside that I eat 3000 calories a day or more and have remained at my weight for years now.

or they scream bulimia

I used to be fat and a huge comfort/stress eater, I guess I'll share some things that helped me if you care for it:

Don't get orthorexic. Food doesn't have a moral value, it's just fuel. Doesn't mean you can't justify eating tasty things over Oatmeal with kale for every meal for OPTIMUN NUTRITION or whatever but it doesnt inherently have any moral standings.

Real Hunger is easily ignored. Unless you're in Africa or haven't been eating literally anything for weeks your dumbass is not gonna starve. Put all your willpower into waiting just an hour, you'll usually find you werent actually hungry.

One slip up doesn't mean you ruined shit. I used to be big on this. "Welp, ate some gummy bears. Might aswell eat the whole bag". Again, remove yourself from it and wait it out. Like even if you have a 200g bag of Gummy Bears, that's 800 kcal. Skip Dinner or something.

On that notion, what helped me greatly is intermittent fasting. I only eat from 15:00 - 21:00 outside of rare occasions. It helps to not actually eat anything until you're actually hungry. Especially if you eat healthy, you might not even be as hungry as you thought. YMMV on this, I prefer 2 big meals over snacking all day.

Maybe eat healthy food at a maintenance for a week. I realized sometimes that I was burning around 3000kcal a day for 3 days, and eating maybe 1000kcal (seriously, I counted. Margin of error maybe 10%). Just eat whatever your maintenance is all week of pure, healthy food. It'll be lots.

Realize that, after you've eaten a huge meal or many huge meals, you aren't hungry. Something is bothering you, food feels good, so it's easy to get trapped in thinking "oh I must be hungry". That's not it. Real Hunger is ignoreable. That one was also pretty hard but it helped loads to not go for seconds and thirds and shit, because if you just ate a healthy meal at a reasonable portion, chances are you arent hungry.

Good luck with it.

At least link her channel you stupid fucking faggot

ikr?
This.
I am a foreigner living in the US. On many occasions, Americans, including my doctor, have all asked how I stay thin/trim/healthy if I cook with lard and butter, eat such carb-heavy/fat heavy meals and basically consume all the things vilified by American dietetics.

The secret?
My portions aren't fuckhugic like American ones tend to be. And I don't graze all day on suppsed weightloss foods, unaware that those calories add up.

or maybe he was asking about that particular japanese woman who records herself eating 10 kg of fast food every other day, twat

bulimia. the body adapts to whatever it finds. not just the stomach btw.

read an article about this the other day. being skinny with no fat on your stomach actually means that you can eat more - even more than fatties with stretched stomachs.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/04/nathans-famous-hot-dog-eating-contest-competitor-success-secrets

>You can fit a lot more [food] in as you don’t have all the fat around your organs or your stomach

I've watched her videos for a while now. I kind of wonder if she purges afterwards. The amount she eats would put even the fattest of people to shame. Her videos also cut a lot. That being said, she's eaten massive amounts in front of other people and she does Mukbang. It's hard to say.

Dude thats ibs and leaky gut syndrom, u should really fix that or your gonna have a buttload of health problems later on. Google leaky gut protocols and use the search bar on curezone to learn more.

If she purges her mouth and teeth would look like hell.
In one of her Q&A's she said that she has an enlarged stomach and basically takes huge shits of undigested food afterwards.

Not true. I have a friend who has been bulimic all of her life and her teeth are completely fine. I've also dabbled in bulimia/anorexia for years and mine are alright. I'm also an alcoholic who used to throw up stomach acid constantly and my teeth are still in optimal shape. My dentists words.

A lot boils down to genetics though obviously and how well you manage to practice dental hygiene.

While I'm a complete layperson, I believe that it's more about the consistency of diet rather than the exceptional meals. She may eat a whole bunch of food once every few weeks for her Youtube videos, but maintains otherwise "normal" caloric intake when off camera. Overweight people aren't necessarily overweight because of the type of food they eat, but because they regularly and consistently consume more calories than they need to maintain their body's weight.

It's hard to say how often she eats. She literally puts a new video out daily and streams eating a lot.

She eats like that every single day.
youtube.com/user/kinoyuu0204/videos

Oh, well in that case, I have no fucking clue how she maintains her petiteness.

It's been said a million times

Her stomach just expands to a ridiculous size (too lazy to find the x-ray) and she shits loads of it out undigested

>she shits loads of it out undigested
that cannot be healthy

If I could do what she does, I would be okay with that. She gets to enjoy one of the best parts of life, even if it knocks off years of her life.