Has anyone been JUSTed harder than me in the last 30 days? I had $65k usd in btc Jan 6th and I currently have $17k usd...

Has anyone been JUSTed harder than me in the last 30 days? I had $65k usd in btc Jan 6th and I currently have $17k usd. I didn't even use margin.

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, you're the only one...

dumb faggot

What was your buy in price?

Deserve it for being a dumb cunt and not taking your profit.. Bulls make money bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

2400 last June

>started in march 2017 with 5k
>currently have 4.2k
>my ath was in december with 7.2k

SOMEONE KILL ME

plenty of people have been JUST'd at about that level

I'm a perma-HODLer I never sell into Tether or swing trade, only sell if I'm completely/permanently done with a coin. Had $215k in Jan and at about $70k now

don't really care though, started with $2500 like 10 months ago

How? What did you buy?

I could’ve cashed out with $250k Jan 6 now it’s $80k kek

I had 600k and currenly have 180k so sounds like this is a common percentage. Though most of my losses were panic selling altcoins at the wrong time.

Went from 1.4M to 700k. Not as bad percentage-wise, but I've been JUSTed pretty bad. I even cashed out a good amount at the top, it's just my alts got destroyed way harder than expected.

Went from 27k to 14k atm, would be higher if I didn't sell off some of my positions at the bottom/gambled on bitmex/shitcoins

I feel a lot better about my 30% drop from ATH now. Thanks anons.

>I could've cashed out
Oh sweetie..

Yeah, only 30% is pretty good considering the situation.

What were some of the alts

how

ICX, OST, LINK, ETH. OST was around $1.50 at its peak, fell to $0.25 today ($0.16 at the bottom of the crash). ICX was $12, now it's $4.

How is this possible? I mean i started with 2k in november, my peak was in jan with 24k and now i'm at 9k

Idk if we're in the same boat user, but take a second to appreciate how much fucking money that is. It never really hit me until I cashed out a bit and it hit my bank account

I had 26k on Jan 3rd, now I have 8.5k.

I had 800 in late November, now I'm at 9kish

same here. ath 1.2 mill, current 400k. cashed out 100k. ICX, BAR took me to ground.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Yeah, you're right, I should be happy with what I've got still. I'm back to where I was in December and I felt great about having that much back then. Still hurts a bit knowing I could have double the amount.

Icx raped me

Thanks for making me feel better m8 I thought I was the only one.

how

Eh I somehow got up to like 30k on whst feels like a couple hundred currently at about 8k goddam kikes pumped and dumped the fuck out of the market

don't worry, you're still a winner!
make sure you have a stinky stack and chill the fuck out !
walk through your nearest populated area and ask 100 people if they even know or own crypto assets.
I guarantee you're ahead of 99% of those people...metaphorically speaking.

I hope you didn't make the trades that got you to 1.2 mil in 2017. You might owe over 40% taxes on that now.

no one is taxing anyone ..unless you're retarded with it.

Anyone seen Darktrip I want tips off him and to beg for bitcoins?? He said he made $50K so far.

Got lucky went all in on RDD at 12 sats before the huge pump. $10k and $150k at the peak

started in april 2017 with $250, hit a peak of $46k on january 21. have cashed out about $10k total from crypto over the last year.

portfolio currently sitting at $27k. not too worried, could definitely be a lot worse.

Half a mil, down to about 300k now. I made some dumb moves but I'm mostly a hodler. I'll stop trading altogether soon.

Initial invest: 0

Dec 5k jan 27k feb 4k. Also i got unexpected tax bills that surprised me. I may have to take out the rest too.

I hate myself now.

And no, no shit alts. Just day trading.

justed

$55k to $10k here
but I started with 20 eth from 2 years ago, so meh

all my trades in 2017 are losses. got ATH in Aug, lost 80% by Oct. got frustrated by early october. understod the game. sold all my coins at loss in octber and bought some shitcoins in octber.thats it dec bull run helped me to 50x. so I sold my all coins in losses, never sold new coins i bought in nov-dec, so I assume i dont need to pay taxes for 2017. may be in 2018 have to pay some

Pump in 1 hour. Join in now,,,,

goo dot gl/7ixGXd

Started 50$ around sept 2017 and went to 20$ during china crash. January i was at 7k and now 4k ish.

Still though from 50$, pretty proud of my dumbass

That's pretty impressive, I'm surprised you didn't lose most of it from transaction fees.

I kept trading at binance. Bought a hardware wallet a week ago

I invested like 20$ in CV2 then turned it to COLX and got 2k ATH, now about 1k. Not a lot and that's why I didn't sell. (honestly I should have sold and bought Turtle, but nobody was offering to sell).

Nice brag, I'm 29 with less than half of that

>$65k usd in btc Jan 6th and I currently have $17k usd.

Jan 10th: 257,000 USD
Today: 63,000 USD

Tip : Research about matrix. I got insider info that it will be listed on top 5 exchanges next month.

Matrix ai network. Goodluck

My non-meme actually solid alts are down over 50%. Feel disgusted

i'm invested in crypto, i somewhat understand what the blockchain is for and i'm catching up on the crypto bullshit cashgrabs

haven't made much but lose money?

nigger please ... if you don't have the money to burn literally 1 MASSIVLEY overpriced shitcoin for more than 1k each ... jezus ... what were you thinking?