What is causing today’s market correction Veeky Forums?

What is causing today’s market correction Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
coindesk.com/eu-regulators-discuss-crypto-regulation-next-week/
rybn.org/ANTI/ADMXI/documentation/ALGORITHM_DOCUMENTATION/HADES/FINANCIAL_ASTROLOGY/VARIOUS_AUTHORS/
rybn.org/ANTI/ADMXI/documentation/ALGORITHM_DOCUMENTATION/HADES/FINANCIAL_ASTROLOGY/NATAL_CHARTS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Whales selling
>Stop order loss triggered
>Panic sells

Trend reversal. Change in market sentiment

Interesting. Thanks for the input. I didn’t read any FUD today so made me wonder.

Possibly. But whales sell to trigger stop losses and buy back the dip? Makes sense.

>Someone sold
>Someone else sees that someone sold and also decides to sell
>Another person sees that someone else sold and also decides to sell
>Mass selling and panic
>Analysts retroactively attempt to apply logic and reason to the market with their "explanation"

'Correction', lmfao. This is the next major crash.

Smart money booking profits and selling bag

I want to say for the time being we’re just shaking out weak hands. We’ll see if it turns in to something more serious. We may end the day below the short term trend line, but still above the long term barring a further 20% bleed out. We’ll have to see what happens over the next two days. I’d guess we have a pretty good chance to bounce back, but the past week could just as easily be a fake out before we dump even further. Whatever happens I’m holding, just not seeing anything TOO terrible just yet.

Some jap hacked an exchange and is selling trillions in fake bitcoin.

The rise from 9 to 11k was too fast. All parabolic growth is met with a correction.

dude these are perfectly normal market movements, you unironically think it's only going up you dumblet? The market is breathing and if it does it means its alive.

Kek. Pretty much

Bitcoin couldn't break up past 12k, still trending down.

This, alts are getting rekt a little bit too much though.

calm down faggit

I agree. Healthy correction from the recent run up. Good time to add to positions.

Pump in 1 hour. Join in now....

goo dot gl/7ixGXd

Anyone who’s not a retard was expecting this. It’s a 2 wave from the bottom at 6k

cause the price of btc nearly doubled in 2 weeks...

Why are my Factoms getting slaughtered? From 400k support to 300k to 250k
When will it end?

money going in to futures
/thread

This and very fast too due to usdt. The game is literally who can move into usdt the moment it goes down and then the next game who can move back in before the up. Everyone is trying to second-guess everyone's timings too so what worked once will not necessarily work next time. Just be happy there is no fee-less HFT.

It hit 12000 so all the bots kicked in and sold, causing everyone to panic sell.

so easy to predict the market you brainlets

Honestly, this probably did have a lot to do with it.

Milestones and support points are a real thing, but this time it just feels artificial. The build-up back to $12k was slow and deliberate as BTC got stuck in the $11.5k range for a while. It slowly struggled its way to $12k and then there was a sudden plunge within the span of a couple of hours.

It just dumped too quick for it to be natural hesitation at a new milestone. The bots sold at 12k and it triggered a panic

It's amazing how many of you still don't know about this.

Oh wow, an article that was posted yesterday that talks about EU regulators planning to meet next week to discuss crypto.

What a groundbreaking article. Yes, it truly is amazing that this watershed moment was not witnessed by all. It is a good thing that you are here to deliver this news from the Gods. Clearly, a meeting scheduled next week wherein EU regulators are going to discuss... something... relating to crypto regulation is what triggered yesterday's crash. Good work, user

You're welcome user. :^)

ordered three books

last 24h volume of LBTC = 3.813 BTC
>money going into futures
brainlet.jpg

This should be good for crypto, given they behave the same way American regulators did.

Maybe, 5 more days of BTC bleeding until we know for sure though.

I had to scroll for a long time to find this. You people are retarded. As soon as this article dropped BTC started dropping. Jesus fucking Christ.

what is this shit?

>The rise from $100 to 19k was too fast. All parabolic growth is met with a correction.

FTFY.

That's why I laugh at the "20k any day now" crowd. The market can't even reach 12k, let alone hold for any amount of time, but it's going to shoot to 20, 40,100k?. The amount of delusion, denial and magical thinking in the cryptosphere is hilarious and pathetic.

The market will find it's bottom, it's in the process of doing that right now. To get the kind of exponential growth in the market to hit even 19k again simply isn't on the horizon. Every week the deluded sheep come up with new fantasies of how it will happen, but the same thing happens - nothing.
Note that I'm not saying the bitcoin market is dying, or even in bad shape. It's a market, and a healthy one, and as long as traders keep buying and sell the same pool of coins to each other, it will continue to be healthy, maybe even stable - and that will do more to drive new investors into the pool than the unicorns and skittles daydreams of the kiddies here. It never fails to amuse me to see angry little nolambos crying that people are daring to short Bitcoin, when that's exactly what you want - bets on both sides, creating a market and volume.
The moon age is over, dummies. This is a TRADING market, and trades have to happen to drive it. The days of investing $100 and walking away rich are over.

If it can go up that fast, it can go down at least as fast. Velocity isn't always upwards.

Nobody wants to hear the truth user.

We will bleed until we know about the EU regulator's intentions.

This and news that European regulators might come down on the market.

this

same date as VET rebrand

>he thinks it's a correction

Yep, kind of a shame I was going to sell the news on that too. Interesting timing.

the fact taht you touch your weenie at night and now god is punishing you through shitcoins tumbling.

p.s. yellow IDs hold gold and diversified out of digital assets. only yellow IDs are gonna make it.

Nothing.. The crypto market is just fucking weak and shit

It's 3813 BTC

Look at the time the article released and when BTC started sliding.

Jesus christ Veeky Forums we aren't going to spoonfeed you forever.

You can't say only yellow id's will make it after you saw you have a yellow ID. That is not how it works!

>The moon age is over, dummies
That's wrong though.

Expand on this witchcraft please.

The word "discussion" was used a lot in that..along with "speaking".. Fuck all about "doing anything" so yeah look at the market piss itself over "discussions" its a weak and shit market that can barely stand on its own

Agreed, I tethered the second I saw the news already knowing this.

>crypto news is released that could be interpreted as very bad
>whales erect huge sell walls everywhere to make it look like this is the worst thing ever
>weakhanded cucks witness these things and cause another flash crash
>i buy the dip

wait.... you already bought or you are GOING to buy the bottom when we get there?

when we get there...i have my buy order ready at $2k

Good work user.

>today’s market correction
>today’s market
>today’s

zoom the fuck out my dude

rybn.org/ANTI/ADMXI/documentation/ALGORITHM_DOCUMENTATION/HADES/FINANCIAL_ASTROLOGY/VARIOUS_AUTHORS/

rybn.org/ANTI/ADMXI/documentation/ALGORITHM_DOCUMENTATION/HADES/FINANCIAL_ASTROLOGY/NATAL_CHARTS/

so... should i sell or..?

U WOT M8

Holy shit wtf did I just read