How the fuck is this tiny piece of shit 240 calories?

How the fuck is this tiny piece of shit 240 calories?

well I don't know if Pic related is
but bread usually has lots of calories in whatever form it takes

Think about it, Genius.

240 really isn't very much. Seems about right.

Bread

It's loaded with sugar and fat compared to what you'd make at home.

>Compared to what you'd make at home
??? aliens aren't "filling" your burgers to make you fat. If anything they have sodium

McDonald and pretty much every fast food put butter on their buns. They also take really fat cuts of meat and their sauce are loaded with fat and sugar (eg. Big Mac Sauce).

If you take lean beef or turkey, cook it on the BBQ so you dont use fat, dont put butter on your bread and dont put a shit ton of mayo and ketchup you can have a burger that is slightly healthier.

bun is about 100kcal

>implying this without condiments, but with cheese is a bad food

The macros, faggot.

Fat is around 9 calories per gram
Beef has a higher fat content
Bread can be pretty calorie heavy, too

For me, lunch and dinner are usually around 500-600 calories. It would be pretty easy to fit that into my calories. Eat it with a big salad or something if you're worried about being hungry later.

its mostly from the bread. 1 slice of bread is ~100ca

You're aware that a single slice of bread like you'd have a home is about 100 calories, right? And that you'd use more than two ounces of meat per burger at home, yes? So your homemade burger is sitting around 400 calories before cheese or condiments.

The fact of the matter is that no one orders a single hamburger by itself at Mcdicks. They'll get two, or two mcdoubles, or a quarter pounder at least. Then they add on fries and a soda and now their meal sits over 1000 calories. People aren't fat because of mcdonalds, they're fat because they eat too much.

to be honest I'm surprised its only 240 calories

>bun is probably 120 calories minimum
>ketchup, mustard, and toppings are probably 40 calories altogether
>that leaves 80 calories for the meat patty

Favorite youtube chefs?
Mine are chef john and vahchef along with Chef Buck

60+70 for bread
50 for the cat soup
60 for the meat

Actual McDonalds head office worker here. The bun alone is ~90. The salt+pepper seasoning is another 30ish. The 1.5 ounces of meat is roughly another 80. The ketchup, pickles, mustard and onions make up the rest.

The mcyummiest 240 calories you'll ever consume mcanon :>

Salt and pepper have calories? What the fuck do you put in this salt and pepper seasoning? Im smelling bullshit

>not knowing that sick amount of additives they put in

lol

>0.1kg of black pepper

meme meme meme! meme alert!

4 walnuts are 100+ calories u dumbfuck

>implying
Nigga its a huge fucking ammount of salt and pepper. Like i'm talking a fistful. Canadian food laws won't let us shove that much shit in food and still call it food.

I too snack on whole peppercorns as if it was popcorn.

>that is slightly healthier.

you realize this undermines your point, right? Your point that McDonald's food is unhealthy because of the buttered buns, fat meat cuts, and fatty sugary sauces. You're saying "If you make a burger without these, it's slightly healthier." In other words, it doesn't make an appreciable difference.

You're a fucking dumbass.

A McDouble is an astoundingly cheap meal. For a buck and change you get about 400 calories and 22g protein. 7g sugar and all that sodium are terrible, of course. But if you're hungry and can't cook for yourself, this is way preferable to what $1 gets you at a gas station, and McDonalds are literally everywhere. If you're ever on a road trip or stuck somwhere, a McDouble is a meal.

I wonder, all things being equal, if a McDouble is matched by anything else in history in terms of calorie and nutrition per dollar, ubiquity, and ease and speed of creation and ordering.

>mcdonalds put butter on their buns