Holy SHIT I just figured out these are called rice noodles

Holy SHIT I just figured out these are called rice noodles

My town is small and the only chinese joint makes these like twice a year

What is the best way to prepare them so they got that semi-rigid structure with a ting of oil along with those little chunks of egg mixed in?

so what the hell do white people even eat besides burgers, pizza, and pasta

always wondered

Chicken

...I really don't have much else to offer. Salad I suppose but it is layered with cheese and bacon bits and drowned in ranch to get rid of that yucky 'lettuce' flavor.

>so what the hell do white people even eat besides burgers, pizza, and pasta
steak
cooked well done of course

turkey sandwiches

Small children

JUST

Please answer my question about actual cooking I made the thread for. Please?

Cook noodles. Rinse. Make a simple, delicious and kinda salty stir fry. Throw in noodles at the end. Good combinations include cabbage, onion, garlic, eggs/tofu, soy sauce and even curry powder.

desu most black people I know eat their steaks well done.

Cook them in boiling water for like 1 minute

I know how to make them soft. What makes them semi-rigid with an oil like finish, as well as the flakes of egg. It isn't scrambled.

Nobody knows what you're talking about. Flakes of egg.. how fucking retarded are you?

I don't know how how else to describe it.

It is egg. I know that much. It has a very distinct flavor that is not 'egg' and it is found in fried rice and fried rice noodles. The bits are typically flat and seem to be bits of a greater whole.

You gotta soak the noodles first then you don't boil them but fry them in oil or whatever. Crack in egg in at the end if you please and stir that shit up.

Seriously did you not read the instruction on the bag or even attempt to google this shit?

It's literally fried scrambled eggs.

The traditional way is to move your noodles/ rice to the side of the pan, add a small extra bit of oil to your egg zone, and scramble some eggs in the egg zone. Only incorperate them once they're cooked otherwise the eggy will incorperate too much, and be flavored. Another way is to make an omlette then cut it up and add it in

Are you really so stupid that you cant identify scrambled egg?

1 boiled water + oil + salt
2 put noodles and wait some minutes (mixing sometimes)
3 in another pan make scrambled eggs
4 in another pan make sauteed vegetables (like onion, carrot, pepper, cabbage...) and spices (like curry, shoyu)
5 mix everything (noodles + eggs + vegetables) in the pot with sauteed vegetables.
6 done
7 eat
8 be happy!!! :D~

So the trick is to make the eggs and veggies separate.

Thanks I'll give it a shot tomorrow for lunch.

You're welcome

ass

not their housepets

Funsi

You can get them in Chinese market. Cellophane something.

If you want the structure, eat them raw with salad.

LMOA