$1000 EOY. Coinbase listing in 2 months

$1000 EOY. Coinbase listing in 2 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkpool.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks just sold 100k

Thanks never bought itand im glad
Sold 1m i never had

shut up

The fact the alpha release is out and the price is under $5 boggles my mind. $1000 end of year is stupid but I don't see why it shouldn't be at least $15 with 0 partnerships to $100 with partnerships eoy.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

coinbase confirmed

Checked

O N E T H O U S A N D U S D E O Y

You MANIAC

you are a MANIAC

LINK being over $10000 defeats the entire purpose of the coin

Link going over 5 dollars just wouldn't feel right.

fud. but no it doesnt, the coin could be worth 1 trillion dollars or 1 penny and they system would work.

sauce?

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

Checked.

>Everything working great and going according to plan
>sub-1 dollar
These hands are getting weak

what a weirdo

Triple 3's confirm

Everyone, lend Link your energy!

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

chkd

excellent picture my man

guys guys
thoughts on this? linkpool.io/
is third party staking trustworthy? i dont wanna bother with node operating

>Green ID
>trips
It just can't stop!

linkpool seems legit but they aren't taking any more applications for the beta.

THE MEME MAGIC HAS NO END

this is WEIRD and CREEPY

>[citation needed]

>Coinbase listing in 2 months
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

good thing its just going to $1000

Nonsense like this reminds me of that autistic DBC bot that spammed food pictures 24/7.

You're not going to make it lads.

The ole Coinebase listing meme.

that was a real guy

Today, during my Morning Mindfulness Meditation, I fell into a deep trance and saw a vision of my Binance account from the future: LINK was priced at 0.018 BTC, and BTC was pricing at $14,880, which means that each of my LINKs had a fiat value of $267.84. I'm not kidding, my fellow Veeky Forumsbros. This really happened. LINK is going interstellar, and it's going to be so valuable that all of us will be getting blowjobs from victoria-secret models whilst we're driving lambos on our private moonbases.

Anyone not holding at least 10000 LINK right now is not going to make it. Anyone holding at least 10000 LINK right now has a clear shot at making enough fiat to impress a 35-year-old-ex-slut so she can part her legs and accept your cummies.

fuck off newfag

Coinbase lists only coins aka currencies. Not tokens

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

a token with 1 billion circulating supply will never see anything close to $1000 EOY. I get it, 350 million are currently circulating from the ICO, but there is nothing saying that the full 1 billion are going to be left untouched. Once the other 66% of the funds are circulating around, expect a fat fucking dump. Right on your face kid.

What's the deal with the OMG guy RN? I don't have any interest in the coin but the amount of raging FUD threads is hilarious

Just watch, LINK will have a 1T MC

This would be reasonable if crypto marketcap was in any way related to real numbers. Especially in crypto where it's impossible to know how much wash trading there is. A billion dollar "market cap" could represent only a few million in fiat investment.

good thing kek has confirmed it will reach its stable value at $7777.77

I was just wondering
Good to see you didn't kill yourself Deep Brain Good Guy
You are still a creep tho