Looks like assblaster just dumped on you check his wallet

Looks like assblaster just dumped on you check his wallet

Funny seeing pajeet shills getting dumped on. Still holding you bags? lmfao

350,000 Link dumped in 2 minutes.

You've been ASSBLASTED.

>check his wallet

He never posted his wallet, faggot.

why dont you post his wallet faggot, oh thats right. you're making shit up. nice try pajeet

if you're selling now you're probably retarded

>haven't checked the Chainlink chart on Binance in weeks.
>open it by accident
>this massive red candle appears literally that very second

Sorry guys.

>7777777
happening whether you like it or not

You guys must be shitting your pants right now lol we might actually see 17 cent link again once bitcoin breaks 10k

>we might actually see 17 cent link again once bitcoin breaks 10k

That would please me a lot, actually. But it won't happen, because you're a faggot.

Sergey announces the mainnet test a few days ago and it doesn’t even break a dollar? And now it’s dumping back to 30 cent mediocrity? Starting to feel real PAJEETED with this token

Why would it please you? You know it's going to be worthless right? Once those 650 million other linkies are unlocked there's gonna hundreds of fartblasters waiting to shove a red dildo up your ass

that's not how it works user, they are reserved for a reason. if you don't know that reason DYOR

that would allow me to get more cheap LINK so I would be frustrated but not mad

bitch lasagna

Because then I could buy more and halve the average price at which I bought them.

>simplified mainnet
>already back at 60 cents a few days later

This coin is just a meme, just a meme.

Par for the course.
Back in October there was a completely unexpected announcement that 5 major banks were going to be involved in the Sibos demo, and the price started tanking for weeks.

Wait until Swift confirms it will use Chainlink for smart bonds; it'll dump straight to 1 cent.

Fuck you, retard

This

LINK is for retards

Everything is tanking ya dummies.

Same here desu. Sergey literally announced the fucking ChainLink Network is up and running, and it pumps like a fart in the ocean. Literally no one outside of biz gives a single solitary shit about ChainLink. It will be 40 fucking cents in a couple of weeks, and a slow, torturous miserable steady decline all the way. So fucking ogre right now.

still up 2x since buying the dip.
Stay salty, nolinkers
buy the dip then you impatient mongs