I can get someone doing food reviews, but does he ever eat any home cooked food?

I can get someone doing food reviews, but does he ever eat any home cooked food?
How old is he?
Is this all a Tim and Eric style thing and he has done an amazing job pulling it off walking the fine line of normal and absurdist humor?

Fuck off.

He is literally a kid with severe depression reviewing food. Don't look too far into it.

He doesn't look severly depressed

BASED

He looks like he is one good look in the mirror away from driving off a cliff

He's shut down his channel before due to depression, sooo....

I was on his channel an hour ago, what are you on about?

Read my fucking words dumbshit

And you read mine, cocksmoker.

People like you make me feel better about myself.

Nice samefag.

who the fuck is this Romney looking kid and why does ck talk about him so much?

>samefag
>quotes one post

WTF, you expect two or more people to collaborate on one post? One that is only 9 words long? How low is your IQ really?

Low enough to not realize his reading error even when prompted about it

ReviewBrah speaks the truth

I think it's kind of a he's really autistic but realized he can get views if he totally turns off his filter
Then you got his fans, who are actual full blown aspies who worship him(Veeky Forums)

Apparently he's super redpilled. If you go to his twitter almost all his likes are related to Trump.

it's because the misc taught him their way to be alpha

is he super religious? pic related are the last two songs he added to his "Music" playlist.

He started visiting /pol/ everyday, he even said he has been browsing and reading a lot of things on /pol/ and knows the country is heading to a new low point in it's history, he believes Trump is the only person who can somewhat prevent it.

He clearly values/supports Trump way more than Hilary, like I said, it's all /pol/'s doing.

He's literally stated he's had depression and has shut down his channel before, like more than a year ago or something. It's up right now, but it's been down before.

How retarded are you?

that's some low tier born again megachurch shit

homeboy gonna get dunked in the baptism chamber wearing a white suit

Veeky Forums - Internet Celebrities and Reading Comprehension

/pol/ is always right

You don't need to visit /pol/ to realize that the Clintons are essentially a political mafia family and Hillary is a piece of shit

what's his twitter handle? i see two that haven't been updated since 2014, and another of his seems to have been suspended.

Good man

That's why depression is such a major issue.

>He doesn't look severely depressed

>you will never have a friend like him

I did, and he also heroed... last fucking man in the world I would have guessed would do that.

Shouldn't you be finishing your summer reading, you 12 year old.

It was sort of not his choice though. After his death it came out that he had lewy body dementia, which has symptoms a lot like alzheimers. the condition of his mind worsened and was more and more frequently skewing reality, and combined with his lifelong clinical depression, the dementia most likely made him do it without even questioning the consequences. (death)

You scared him away Veeky Forums

now he's on Veeky Forums

they all say that, not many gonna say"im gonna sell out"

Is that the guy that shot all those school kids?

>last fucking man in the world I would have guessed would do that.
Not I. I thought he was flipping crazy his entire career. He talked a mile a minute like a manic to the point I couldn't really watch him doing standup or a sit down interview. He was a famous cokehead, making light of it on multiple occasions. Like a lot of people who are bipolar, self-medicating with illegal drugs or alcohol is the only way to feel calmer or more normal, and that is their real addiction, a lack of control over their underlying mental health disease. It's a part of disease to be in denial about formal medications and therapy as a constant path, and doing it on your own instead. Such is the cycle. To compound the natural tendency to think doctors or drugs are bad, this guy probably had to be creative often, functional and quick thinking and would have had even a greater issue with side effects dampening his personality traits.

meant my friend, not RW

He's 23.

He should stay there. That fucker belongs to them anyways.

you think Veeky Forums worships him? you should see threads on /tv/ when hes brought up

anyone got the gif of his mom?

He confirmed he wasn't autistic. I feel like he's the type who would just admit to it if he were.

how old is he exactly? i think i remember him recently saying he was getting ready to start college, so 18ish?

That's because he's good at hiding it

I have had depression for years and nobody knew until I told someone about it. I've wanted to kill myself for so long and nobody even knows.

I figured he is in the 18-20 range

I wouldn't exactly just take his word for it
Does he have any pics or vids of himself ooc?