Request is free money right now. At least 20% in the next week. I'm all in

Request is free money right now. At least 20% in the next week. I'm all in

>at least 20% in the next week
fantastic, that will put it at 24% of its ATH instead of 20%.
t. REQ bagholder

>At least 20% in the next week.
i like you, you're funny

5000 satoshis by march 1. screencap this.

Not a bagholder I'm just up 4% since I bought in this morning and it's at it's floor

It's gone up 100 sats since I made this thread too bitch

Just tell us the truth user- you want us to buy so you can sell us your bags, right? I knew it.

>hey can you pay me that 1 eth you owe me?
>sure! lemme send it by Request
>wait why not just use MEW and send it right now instead of using a third party- you know, since crypto is sall about taking away the Intermediary.
>damn you're right! Ok just sent your 1 ETH! I don't even get why Request exist now
> yeah me neither

>implying ETH instead of BTC
fuck off req is obviously better than both those shitcoins, and normies aren't going to be using ethereum over litecoin or any other shitty overinflated coin

ACCUMULATING look at buy walls

>WEIRD AND CREEPY

If this coin had a dick I'd suck it until my face caved in

Same here I'm normally a straight guy but if this coin had a weinie I'd 100% go >>/lgbt/ for this cryptocurrency alllll night long betch

You're weird and creepy.

Wtf

theres nothing weird about that statement

>This is my 1 year hold and I keep accumulating...

_I hate how low it is. Pretty depressed about it, hard not to be, and yet I still want to buy more req thinking it can't go any lower.

>I'm near all in and I hate it

TRIPS.HE HAS SPOKEN.

I wish I was in your situation. I’m currently held up by another coin but as soon as that shit pumps I’m getting the fuck out and getting into REQ at this sweet sweet cheap price

Everyone’s forgetting that REQ is never late and is still on time for Q1 mainnet release

We moved on to AMB now.

The injuns get this shit Friday 2am.

GUYS!

Request Network showed up at my door this morning and asked for a jump because his car wouldn't start. So I go back inside to grab the jumper cables, and when I come back, he's gone and I find that the battery in my pick-up truck is missing!

Request Network is a total fucking douchebag!

>please by my heavy bags

This other time, Request Network asked to crash at my place because he was short on the rent. It's now 6 months later and he's now living here with his BLACK girlfriend and their illegitimate bastard son!

Fucking REQt.

>Investing in a coin that will burn your tokens