>guys drink beer
>gentlemen drink whisky

is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lPtr6dQrnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*tips fedora*

>swag is for boys, class is for men

If you're going based only on the perception of men from 1920 - 1999. Nowadays you drink whatever because who cares it's a broken world out there

Gentlemen drink Scotch, plebs drink whiskey.

>being younger than 50
>drinking whiskey

Gentlemen can drink beer, wine, whiskey, and tiki cocktails for all it matters. The only thing to look down on is people who only drink their favorite macro lager and put their nose up at anything different.

That guy looks like a PUA

>how to drink
>whisky
>drinking tips
>like a gentleman
>alpha m.

Or men from flyover USA where you get murdered for wearing glasses, the sign of a nu-male

>alpha m.
>instructional video for drinking whiskey
>drinking like a gentleman
>1.5 million subscribed.

The internet was a mistake.

Inb4 his favourite whiskey is some shit Jack Daniels for mixes.

Real men drink semen

I would never take advice from a man that wears more than zero ear rings.

Gentlemen don't wear earrings desu senpai

World used to be much easier place.
Man with and earring used to be either gay or a pirate.

>certain drinks classify you as a certain person
I think that as a society we've moved passed this. Drink what you want, live your life.

Unless its like a bacardi breezer, or you're a man under 50 drinking a glass of wine in a pub.

Men under 50 can't drink wine? The fuck are you on about?

I'm saying if you went out to a pub and ordered a glass of wine then you're a fucking faggot.

Sounds repressed.

I do this all the time and i'm 24

although i'm talking more gastropub

Or maybe you just like wine?

Confirmed fags

>you're not allowed to like this beverage
>it means you're gay
found the closeted user

It sounds like you belong to one of those boys' clubs where you egg each other on to be complete assholes and chide one another when someone does something not considered assholish.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but that's just about as gay as you can be, user.

I bet he's the genuine article and has in no way a manufactured identity

Fags

what difference does that make?

If you attach your worth and gender identity to your choice of drink, you're a loser regardless.

Its common knowledge that all homosexuals are pedophiles and rapists.

>earrings

a true gentleman wouldn't care what someone else was drinking or look down on them for their choice of beverage, and never drinking the hundreds of types of wine/beer that are out there just because you think it makes you classy is kind of childish

what makes wine a drink for women anyway? isn't most wine higher in alcohol?

this is pure ideology

There's no flags, but you must be a Brit.

Well done lad, for keeping the pubs for normal people.

Pints for the blokes, fruit based concoctions for the ladies.

This is the natural order of things.

I expected to see this guy on Veeky Forums rather then Veeky Forums.

Wine has a higher alcohol content than most macrobrews but not higher than beer in general

Men drink whatever they feel like drinking without worrying about what other people think.

desu this guy taught me how to cut my sideburns and it helped loads

i like gin and tonic personally

This. As a lowlife who works at a liquor store, absolutely no one gives a fuck what you drink.

Wine is typically 11-12%. Obviously there are exceptions but that is very much the high end of beer abv.

You mean malt liquor.
No normal beer is over 15%

You think I care what you think? I've overcome more than you can possibly imagine and one homophobic little shit on Veeky Forums isn't going to change that.

Alright mate, don't go on about it

>Veeky Forums has loads of fags
Not surprised to be honest

/thread

this bullshit needs to stop

>not being a faggot
What are you, gay?

And even more than that it has closeted fags that find worth in drinking "manly" and "straight" alcohol

>being surprised about the presence of faggots
>on a website which refers to everyone as a fag

Better than the brits who call everyone else fags because they live in a repressed alcohol culture where you're apparently not allowed to order what you want.

Yeah they're the guys that make pretentious tea threads, say you can't sharpen your own knives without a masters in material sciences from MIT, and shill the shit out of that fucking aero press bullshit.

We call you 'queers', 'benders', or 'poofters'.

I will, because you'll always reply.

As someone who drinks "manly" drinks (straight whiskey, beer, whatever), people need to get the fuck over themselves; it's only insecure manchildren who give a shit what others think of them.

Okay I'll give my friend shit for referring to his cider as "beer" but that's all. Cider's good anyway.

That's not true.

I drink whatever I damn well please.

I've watched some of his videos. I don't exactly know why but I cringed.
probably because he has the urge to go online and tell people that he's gentleman. and because he tags himself as an alpha male.
people need to understand, that you attract a specific type of women with that behaviour and tips he shows. the gold diggers.

I always order the girliest drinks possible, deal w/ it, limpdick nu-males

>poofters
English people have the cutest little words

how to be an attractive male adult
>focus on anything that is not how-to-get-laid (like your job or hobby)
>dress appropriately or better
>try out new stuff often
>in general, the correct answer is yes

What's a good whisky for beginners? I want to be a gentleman.

Gentlemen Jack. It had the word right in the name.

The Macallan.
Anything else is a load of fucking shite.

No.
>ladies drink wine
>guys drink beer
>gentleman drink tyrones black hot cum

Only little boys and old racists give a shit about what other people think about the alcohol they drink

Only one choice

>trying that hard to be attractive as a male
>Thinking you are manly when you know more about how to style your hair and what earrings to wear than how to change the oil and tyres of your car when you need to
>Being that self conscious about how much of a man you are when a real man wouldnt think twice about such pointless shit

I prefer to drink like a son of bitch

>Thinking you are manly when you know more about how to style your hair and what earrings to wear than how to change the oil and tyres of your car when you need to

I'd argue that the former is more important these days

What are those things on his cheek? Is he budding?

Enjoy not getting to work tomorrow because you need a mechanic to cuck you a full days work over something you can do yourself

I'd rather pay a mechanic to fix it and lose part of one day as opposed to having a bad hair day every day.

>Cider's good anyway.
I wish there was more dry cider though, and dry mead. It's like people think because it's made from apples or honey it has to be sweet like soda.

>tfw coworker had a mechanic shop collapse with her car inside and her insurance screwed her out of covering it

>what you drink defines who you are

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."

Want to know what kind of man is going to make a better father? The one who gets on his knees and gets oil on his hands to make sure his kids get to school and he doesn't miss work, not the faggot trying to get his hair perfect in the bathroom mirror.

Good, wholesome women know this, they see in a man what he would be like as a father. Women who want a man for nothing but his money and his associated social status will let men like the OP picture guy buy them drink and spend his money for him.

I swear to god, I bet the guy in the OP pic would probably suck a cock to get laid.

Not right according to me. I'm not a gentleman, but I drink whisky almost exclusively since its all I buy a big bottle of. And I don't drink it like any gentleman - swig from the bottle, chased with topo chico. Rinse, repeat until blackout.

also LOL at that tryhard in the screenshot.

>what kind of man is going to make a better father? The one who gets on his knees and gets oil on his hands to make sure his kids get to school

Made me picture a Forrest Gump type scenario where a single father needed to pleasure the principle in order to get his kid into the good school.

You have extremely outdated ideas of what makes a man. You're probably from an older generation and you're hanging onto things like men traditionally being into cars and repairs. You probably still hold dear old gender roles - who does the cooking, the cleaning. Who earns the money. It's fine. I don't blame you for this. But you're saying things like 'good wholesome women' and 'women want x'. It's sad that you don't know how backwards you sound.

>topo chico
Fuck why is that Mexican shit so good

>It's sad that you don't know how backwards you sound

They don't sound backwards at all.

Implying that a woman of virtue should not be cherished is degeneracy, and that really is backwards.

>a woman of virtue should be cherished
That's some textbook benevolent sexism m8

Both of you should neck yourselves.

I'm 24 years old and I was raised by a single mother, but I am more "red pilled" than the delusional /pol/ lurkers.

I have learned to study effectively by writing my notes in different coloured inks and doing the extra textbook questions because my professor told me to, I know how to plate my silverware and what direction to spoon my soup, I cook myself three balanced meals a day and I make sure not to slip in "culturally sexist" remarks like "you throw like a girl!" when entertaining company.

But I still know that women find a man attractive because he is resourceful and able to produce a solution to the problems of day to day life. I know that women don't want to be told what they like, but they want a man to know it anyway. I know that many, many women have told me that I have a charm and quiet understanding that they don't find in anybody else, and I know that I'll never tell the next woman that I meet what the others have fondly said about me.

>"alpha"
>earrings
>homosexual hair style
>drinking alcohol to be "manly"
I guarantee this guy sucks dicks

26*

You're both saying what women want and fuck you for saying there's such a thing as a 'woman with virtue'

Let me know when you're ready to join this century

>It's literally the current year!

The post.

are you me?

try this: go out drinking with your friends and make it so that everyone orders for someone else. then explain yourself when the waitress brings you a cosmopolitan with a miniature sun umbrella because "the customer insisted on it"

wouldn't sucking dicks be super manly?
Like you're a dude with another dude in your mouth, how much more manly can a guy be?

>Implying that a woman of virtue should not be cherished is degeneracy

this sounds like some really terrible cringe pasta

how much of a fucking autist do you have to be to talk like that?

listen up you closeted fag. there's only two things that make a man:

1) taking responsibility for all your actions
2) trying your best to do what YOU think is right, all of the time

repairing a car doesn't make you a man. flipping the burgers for your family BBQ doesn't make you a man. bringing home money doesn't make you a man.

matter of fact I know a shitload of gay mechanics that probably don't fit your poor stereotype of what constitutes a man.

>a woman of virtue should be cherished!

I can't get over it, fuck

go to bed, grandpa

Answer me this, do women blush when you talk to them?

Have you ever had a woman trust you, before you even told her what your decision was?

Have you ever felt good that you are a man, or have you ever let a woman feel like she is a woman?

I'm not angry at you but I get completely disenchanted with the direction the world is heading when I see somebody that can accuse myself of all people as sexist.

>But I still know that women find a man attractive because he is resourceful and able to produce a solution to the problems of day to day life.

isn't that kind of obious?

construct the opposite scenario for a second:

why would anyone, woman or not, love someone who is completely incapable of helping him/herself?

best post itt lmao

I drink all three. Does that make me a gentlemanly man-lady?

I had to state it that way because some people think that "knowing what women want" isn't resourceful but sexist.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lPtr6dQrnY

this is some faggot cringe shit. i hate the tryhard culture erected around certain spirits and liquors, particularly wine and whiskey. it's absolutely pathetic as a substitute essence for what is missing in the first place- that is, the substance of masculinity, which is inverted in its rigidness by the fluidity of a drink, making it almost a homo-libidinal confession.

Why you guys mad at him? That was just a "catchphrase". He's a cool guy imo

tl;dr

I am probably the closest thing to a pirate that I know of and I think earnings on men is a little too tryhard