Ambrosus (AMB) Roadmap shows that they are one of the most competent crypto teams

Roadmap rocksolid. Moonboys crying that not marketed enough. Team does not listen and just executes the tech. Best low-hyped, hugely undervalued project in crypto. Professional team. Real Chad CEO. Low risk, big upterm potential. Must have in your portfolio. This is an Empire in the making.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jkman/comment/drc18kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah the team is super legit. I just dont know how scalable it is, how would this get to like a 30-40b market cap in the next 2 years?

still thinks roadmaps to shitcoin road is worth something

Ambroslets, when will you fucking learn?

>be me
>mfg baby food
>temps are maintained and logged into blockchain
>get to final sensor check
>sensor had a piece of dust on it so it malfunctioned
>logs false data into blockchain
>s-sir we can't change the blockchain
>you mean to tell me we are going to have to throw out$10,000 of GOOD product because our sensors malfunctioned? YOU'RE FIRED

>ambroslets pic related

looks like they move to compete with the likes of IOTA, so theres a huge upside in Blockchain-IoT space

it shows they know what they're doing and if you read the roadmap you'll see it's fucking solid. yes roadmap is not everything, but it shows they know what they're doing and not fake it till you make it like the rest of the industry

Someone give me an EOY price prediction.

Nestle adoption. 300 billion soon after that.

10 bucks easily

Nobody can do that for any cryptocurrency. However if they get a partnership with Nestle, I don't see why AMB shouldn't be at least worth half as much as VEN.

where the fuck is the NDA expiring and nestle source? Read this several times here.

Roadmap doesn't show anything until they start delivering.

Saw the same thing about REQ when it was 6 cents.

TE FOOD better?

it's not scalable like etherwaifus dot co is scalable. that's the future of crypto right there. fuck it are they paying me to shill this shit or am I just so sick and tired of the twisted world we live in? can't remember any more.

Also of note: the new roadmap is way ahead of schedule compared to previous projections. I admittedly see this as a medium to long term hold before it really takes off but things are moving faster than anticipated

Top 3 holding for me. Been following this project day in day out and it fully shits on 99% of the projects out there.

Literally all FUD out there is bullshit or comes from mentally handicapped faggots from this board who are still holding shit like TRX

I am not selling a dime for at least 2 years.

NWO coin, will not buy.

My thoughts exactly. Most Top 20 projects havea very broad idea about what they want to do. AMB is specific and focused and the pieces are moving fast.

this bitch will also have masternodes, more info about that coming early q2. can't go wrong with this one long term

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/7jkman/comment/drc18kg

There's more out there, but here are some crumbs.

CEO confirmed in on some reddit posts, I don't know which ones and not going to waste my time looking for it for you. They've also noted it on their telegram (and maybe one of their medium posts, but I'm not 100% sure about the medium post)

DYOR

How does a small blurb for every month show that they can so anything but write short sentences?

just buy the fucking coin u turbonigger

N E S T L E
E
S
T
L
E

Could it go 100$ in the near future. How far the moon could go?

Fucking retard, technical updates from team would blow past your retarded neet brain. This is in addition to the other constant updates they give for transparency.

Pic relevant, it's you.

Don't invest in AMB, you literally do not deserve it.

I won't thanks. Already thrown my hat into the shipping/logistics space with block array.

Buy TE-FOOD instead. Don't say I didn't warn you.

this coin is a no brainer. when i sell pumping shitcoins for profit I always put the gains into AMB and send it to sleep in my hardware wallet. this is a long term hold with a world-class team and great idea and execution.

If it reached VeChain's current market cap, each coin would be worth $19.69
No reason AMB should not be in the category - but the hype just isn't there (yet).
Seems like a safe bet that it will rise to $1.50 or so in the near future though