People say don't out all your eggs in one basket but I believed in the project so much that I did...

People say don't out all your eggs in one basket but I believed in the project so much that I did. I put everything I had in crypto investment (50% of my life savings) into nano near ATH. As the price started dropping, I put in the remaining 50% of my life savings to dollar cost average because I genuinely believed that with the rebranding, binance announcement, I would see a profit but the price kept dropping.

I was an idiot to buy using bitgrail instead of kucoin and now I have officially lost everything due to the alleged hack. I wish I could have withdrawn to my wallet but withdrawals were disabled.

I was also an idiot to put in more than I could lose. Money I had saved up by working so hard. I lost $120,000.

I believe in the project and idk how I am going to live with myself watching the price of nano soar over the months without me not having anything to invest in it.

Please don't do what I did. Please be cautious with your investments, diversify, and don't invest more than you are willing to lose. I know we all think that won't happen but you can...like I did...your money, your happiness and most importantly, your mental health.

This is so depressing. I feel so defeated in life. This was money that was going to go to my further education, my wedding, honeymoon, any travel plans, my downpayment. This puts me back at least 7-8 years in my life.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically...

keep up the good work!

>>>reddit

Damn the final blow that ended OP.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read

wtf man

Reddit post, faggots there proved the history is fake lol

You put all your life savings on a shitty Italian exchange owned by a 20yo brown kid and didn't immediately withdraw with no fees and instantly to a private wallet. Come on.

Cool story u/user

The market Gods have shown you mercy dear Redditor. REQ at 30 cents is a gift from the heavens, allowing you to redeem yourself from eternal damnation and wagecuckery.

This sounds like Reddit tbqh

can i ask.. beyond speed and being caught by flashy tech.. why did you believe in the project.. sobering right? it doesn't have anything else. sorry get out. find a real world project that will survive crashes.

If it makes you feel better, Nano isn't going to soar back up again, so you lost it either way.

right? everyone saying that they couldnt get their coins off shitgrail?

they didnt even try. I was able to for weeks and weeks...sending to kucoin, sending to nanowallet, sending to binance

people were just lazy

i didnt trust bitgrail from the second I bought my XRB on there

Still holding from 30 boiiiiii

I would feel bad for you, but the fact that you bought near ATH means I know you're from reddit, so I'm literally overjoyed at your losses. You deserve it all, I hope that bitgrail faggot is enjoying your money spending it on champagne, caviar and blow.

I love this pasta

Upvoted my good sir!

Kek. This is funny because it's true

>>how I am going to live with myself watching the price of nano soar over the months

At least you don't have to worry about this part.

if someone could make this piss giant red candles it would be perfect

>How am I going to live with myself watching the price of nano soar

Put the remainding 50% of your life savings in Nano you dimwit.

railblocks seems to be lost cause

Dude. There were AMPLE warnings. You should've seen all of the times XRBs price spikes to 1 sat and FUCKING SHIT YOURSELF if you had all your money in the coin.

Your belief was justified, it was a good project. But your blind faith is why you are being punished. Learn your lesson here. Don't waste this opportunity to learn because you are feeling sorry for yourself.

I first heard about it from Reddit and bought at $3. Dumped right before the bitgrail shit. Feels good man.

I first heard about it on biz at 10 cents, I would screencap for you but my bitgrail account is gone obvs.