So user, the dev update just came today

so user, the dev update just came today...

so why didnt you invest in XBY yet?

Scam

be more precise, what are your reasons, red flags or proof? talk me out of xby if its a scam

Because I refuse to use cryptopia or yobit

coinfalcon!

The problems are the exchanges. Plenty of features has been implemented in XCite wallet, which already can be connected to the test network.

Might not be a scam but there are too many red flags for me to invest in atm, this post sums it up pretty well

There are other red flags as well not mentioned there, such as the plagiarized logo and the fact the company has been registered in fucking Seychelles under the "muh taxes" excuse.

1.There is no code, watch ccr and borz come back after months and say ok we wrote all the paperwork up now borz has time to get coding all of it. Another delay.

2. No one has seen code, if people had seen code an nda does not mean they cannot publically state "i have seen the code" Further more xby would not have any contracts concerning nda.

3. xfuel usage is not transparent, and yet again in the latest update they did not address it transparently. Delaying transparency for a future stand alone update. Team members have made personal purchases and then used "company" xfuel to cover costs.

4. xby was meant to have a wallet similar to xcite last year, ccr refused to use dev funds to pay for it. So the devs now are working for free or working for xfuel? Xfuel can only be sold p2p and you can see that no one is buying. Just wait for this new group of devs to get fed up like your pump and dump marketing team (yankeeruinx & enki) at not getting paid for their work.

5. Another website update, now under the guise of "consistent brand image"

6. node holders have still not received a single payment

7. the system is centralized, it runs off one node owned by borz

8. xby was mineable using x14 algorithm, ccr was mining taking fees you supposedly thought were going to dev fund.

9. Dev fund not addressed

10. Team not willing to list on any exchange that requires kyc.

11. Tried to make it look like they were partnering up with bounty0x, got called out on Reddit by bounty0x dev they weren't.

12. unwilling to answer any questions asked. Here's a test, prepare some questions and join the discord. Ask them and much people belittle and berate until a mod steps in bans and sways to an off topic comment that the drones latch onto.

13. Borz said xby had a backdoor in the recent audio release, this is not decentralization

14. all the signs of a cult, just read through xbleviers comments that are filled with language to make any xdoubter look like they are missing out.

Ah yes, my favorite, the logo steal. Wait for the inevitable logo rebrand pump for the 5th time

I'm not gonna lie that there has been some weird shit but this thing has had crazy price/volume bursts on nothing exchanges.

I cashed out half my bag when it ran over 80 cents and made a small fortune. Still holding for the run over a dollar. Buy if you want, I don't care. This thing will rise far before it falls or succeeds.

thanks, some solid points!

>13. borz said the connection layer has a backdoor, which is another layer which is used for the dapps

Yeah well if you bought before the late december pump it might be worth holding, but if not I still think it's risky af.
At this point I might consider putting 0.1 btc in this it if it dips below 1500 sats.

Some of these points are valid, but some are outright lies.

can you be more specific and counter them?

>thanks

why bother? people wont listen. Its just mindless fud 24/7 of xby on here.

i want to listen, kinda believing dis fud tho.. so why not clear the fud a bit?

I'm unironically interested as well if you could debunk some of these points.

if he keeps defending and not really talking hes part of the xby thing

Of course not they will just say you don't believe? Well miss out.

or why would I bother dyor....

Not even the "dev" team will answer your questions, just try ask them. Pull up a youtube video of decompression from a cult and watch what ex cult members say about how the cult acted. Compare to xbelievers

>The people fudding our thread would still buy if it dips to 5x the price I bought at
Lel, now I get it, you guys are salty bc you didn't get this coin when they were pennies.

Bruh I threw like 800 bucks at this thing in June and half my bag was worth a new car when i cashed out

Iv held 40k since may, is my patience gona be rewarded anytime soon?

Shoulda cashed out half on the first big peak desu but it'll run over a dollar after it hits a big exchange

Screw you man, I bought at above 4000 sats in January but decided to sell at a small loss after many more red flags came up. The stolen logo and the Seychelles registration were the last straw for me.

>1.There is no code
There is plenty of code on the git for the Xcite client, for one. There are also plenty of Git commits done by the team. The code for the core mainnet is not viewable for the public because they are pursuing a patent. At best this is just speculation

>2. No one has seen code
Speculation. There are plenty of rumors that people have seen the code, but why muddy waters with an NDA? NDA's are not common in crypto. Yes, they can publicly state it, but why draw attention to yourself? Its best to keep the whole thing under wraps; Borz wants his code kept private until it is patented, nothing more and nothing less.

>3. xfuel usage is not transparent
A valid point, but ultimately of no consequence considering ICO fund spending is not transparent either.

>4. xby was meant to have a wallet similar to xcite last year, ccr refused to use dev funds to pay for it.
[Citation needed]. Also, devs working for free is a positive sign.

>5. Another website update
A good thing.

>6. node holders have still not received a single payment
An outright lie. The Mainnet is not online yet.

>7. the system is centralized, it runs off one node owned by borz
Another outright lie. The system will run off L1, L2, and L3 nodes.

>8. xby was mineable using x14 algorithm
Another outright lie, xby when taken over by Borz and co was not mineable. It was fully mined and on the ccex exchange.

>9. Dev fund not addressed
Who cares

>10. Team not willing to list on any exchange that requires kyc.
Outright lie.

>11. Tried to make it look like they were partnering up with bounty0x
[Citation needed]. Seriously dude, proof.

>12. unwilling to answer any questions asked.
Answer plenty of questions - but the Discord is constantly flooded with fudders asking the same questions over and over.

>13. Borz said xby had a backdoor
No, its him being honest.

>14. all the signs of a cult
All the signs of Willdono having a personal grudge against CCR and XBY

That's why you're on here. You want validation from others that your decision to sell was a good one.

thank you based user! im gonna pour more moneyz into it

The same could be said of Verge. That logo style is common. Were these guys even around when they changed the logo? Did the artists specifically copy that logo? Do you have chat logs?

You need proof before presenting these claims.

i think i take a look at verge too, do you think i should invest in it?

have like few k's left to spent on my portfolio

All of these coins have shady starts. This thing is nowhere for trade but has had a ton of volume m8. Even if it never goes anywhere, it'll hit binance or bittrex and moon 2x-3x what it did before

How many other lies will you believe?

>You want validation from others that your decision to sell was a good one.
Yeah, no. Not an issue at current price. If I rebuy again at current prices, having cut my losses and sold when I did was a great idea. I'll 2.3x my stack if I rebuy the same amount of btc I sold at.
I want validation to reinvest because the project has huge potential in case it delivers, but it has too many red flags and it seems more are popping up every day.

It's common, Verge's logo is similar. XBY logo isn't similar. It's literally Vero logo with another line drawn on it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

THE TRUE FACE OF FUD PEOPLE

Might just screencap this chain of posts so everyone can see where FUD comes from. Salty, weak handed pump chasers

where is this from??

The xby wallet

God fucking damn
You guys really are a fucking cult. I've always heard that but now I truly see.
But thanks I guess.

>i made money
>you lost money
>im in a cult

Bruh read the market. This coin is nowhere yet. Buy some and sit on it. You'll be happy you did.

One more tip: Dont chase it when it runs. Buy it early when its flat, if theres an indicator as blatant as
>this is only on two tiny exchanges
you will always make money if you grab and hold medium term.

How many lies are you going to spread? XBY was never mineable, you dirty fudder

No its not, the gradiant is reversed. Again, we need proof that they copied it, when was Vero started? We need documentation, supporting evidence. I never even heard of Vero until now.

This is all speculation.

I am in I bought at a fucking dollar

^ correction .50 cents, thinking of another coin, still sucks