Load up while it's cheap, folks. Western Union, Money Gram, Robinhood, JP Morgan Chase, Coinbase

Load up while it's cheap, folks. Western Union, Money Gram, Robinhood, JP Morgan Chase, Coinbase.

How heavy them bags feelin

you have no idea

The heavier, the better. When the time comes, you're ass will fomo. Guaranteed.

Ripple coin has nothing to do with the ripple network. read the whitepaper.

>40billion market cap

sorry boys the ride is over, unless you bought in december or earlier you are not making any money off this

there's a new whitepaper coming btw

And BTC's is 180b. What's your point?

So at most you have a 4.5x left lmao. Yeww moon here we come!!

Here we goy again!

I bought in at $.20 and sold at $1.30. This shit is the only reason I’m still up in crypto. I’m never touching it again

>sold at $1.30

It tripled after that lol why would anybody take advice from you?

>50% loss
rebound soon, right?

this coin is shit. no one wants to use a coin that destroys itself every time you spend it. that's just dumb. i mean yea i get why they did it. to prevent double spending and so they don't have to run a costly POW coin but eventually all the coins will be destroyed.

tfw shorting cripple for a week with 10x leverage
> already up 320%

WOW LOL.

HOLY JESUS MY SIDES.

I KNOW THIS POST WASNT IRINUC AND IT MADE ME LAUGH MORE THAN ANYTHING TODAY...

WEEEEWWWWWWW LADDY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ripple is a piece of shit that I would never buy, and I certainty would never FOMO into a coin with such a high market cap that is fucking useless. Enjoy bagholding you dumb fuck

See you on the flip side, my friend.

>From the inception of XRP, only 0.00526% of all supply has been destroyed.
tokens destruction is to prevent you from spamming the network

Why would anyone bother with XRP any more? It won't go anywhere. Same with XLM and XRB

Because Ripple is actually getting shit done. They have an actual product and company behind the coin. Not some faceless scammers like the other coins people shill on this board.

this is the strongest fud you have?
ripple net

Added 4k more to my stack today

>mfw

Ripple isnt even crypto, but that shouldnt stop you from buying it and flipping it for a super easy 2 or 3x.

Exactly. Who gives a fuck about fundamentals. We're all trying to make money at the end of the day. Let's not kid ourselves

Hey Morgie!

That’s probably when you bought in faggot

35 cents, my dude. And still accumulating.

Take your profits and move on, it’s dead. Western Union came out a few days ago saying they were testing xRapid and the shit didn’t even budge

Actually, it did. Plus they only announced testing. Not actual implementation. Wait till money Gram and WU announce front end use.... You'll 100% fomo