Now that crypto is dead can we get some Robinhood threads going? What bags you got? What are you looking to tip?

Now that crypto is dead can we get some Robinhood threads going? What bags you got? What are you looking to tip?

AAXJ

HOLY SHIT

cute penis

She’s very hot.

How long did it take you to get approved? I've been waiting for a week now.

Like same day for me, bank account was basically an hour

Got approved in literally 24 hours. That was last month tho. Also referred people and got 2 stocks for free. Groupon and Sprint. Fuck it, they're free lol

robinhood is for poor fags

So you're so rich that you actually like paying Scottrade and Binance fees?

Is there a credit check of some kind? I should give them a call.

No but they do want your social security so they can tell the tax man

kys

I will give you 100 LINK if you let me suck her nipples raw

Where can I buy fake US documents to verify in Robinhood?

What documents are you needing? I have access to high quality scanned passports.

vyvan le

oh good gravy

>encouraging people to buy the deadcat bounce

who's paying you?

i dont get it I got a free zynga stock like 2 weeks ago and it was 3.52. Now its 3.56? What is the point of these things? Do people really make money off these?

Thanks, user.

this has been my fantasy for the past 30 years, but my dick is to short to reach my anus

my guess is that this fantasy sprouted when you were about 9 or 10, so your should be close to 40. My man what the fuck have you seen, are you ok?

impressive

2 weeks early feb got in,...but can't do squat crypto since not in any of those few states.. why the slow rollout? don't want new users burned in feb? hehehe