You will never have dinner with a loud Italian family arguing over why you haven't married the Italian girl from Queens...

>you will never have dinner with a loud Italian family arguing over why you haven't married the Italian girl from Queens while your grandma serves you chicken tagliatelle

Why live?

I got the Jewish version, plus a Catholic, pro-Palestine SO.

GABAGOOL

>chicken tagliatelle
>implying Italians would actually make pasta with chicken

It's a nice life but you have to make peace with the fact that you're going to be the center of attention at restaurants given the size of the family and the amount of noise they all make, individually and collectively. Then add wine to the mix.

>"AYYYYY"
>"OHHHHH"
>"THIS GUY"
>"MOOTZARELL"
>"PROZHOOT"

I'll pass thanks

You have to believe me: You find it kind of nice and funny for like 2 or 3 times. After that your wish to kill those fuckers will grow a large portion of pasta. i must know. Sorry for your bad english. greetings from Germany.

>Asian family
>very quiet except for sparse moments where my grandpa chides me for not having a job yet

5/10

I hate Italians 2bh. Everyday I thank God for not making me a loud, smelly Italian

SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I live this and it's shit.

eheheheheheheheh

Stories, please?

Why do Italians have the hairiest fucking forearms?

Also where the fuck do I go to eat authentic Italian food?

I really like Buca di Beppo :D

their tomato sauce is so garlicky

native italians are even worse

they make decent friends on their own, maybe two, but don't let a group gather or you won't be able to get a word in edgeways

>Family from Trieste
>Always making a shit ton of food
>Always with the 'why are you so skinny'
>We lived in NOLA before NJ
>Always with the 'why do you join the military'
>Always with the 'marry an Italian girl but not one of those dirty Bedouin Sicilians
>Always drunk and yelling about shit
>Everyone is blonde and blue eyed and talk shit on all the other Italians
>Food is good

>why don't you join sorry

>wanting this
What's your problem? It's horrible to have people that can't shut up on the table.

>you will never be set up with that nice girl from church
>you will never eat hearty portions of nonna's ziti while getting hammered on chianti
>you will never marry a thick catholic women who cooks big family meals, fucks like a wildcat and is adverse to protection

>It's horrible to have people that can't shut up on the table.

Yep. but that's a small price to pay for the amazing food.

sometimes i watch laura in the kitchen and think about killing myself

You're living in a fantasy world.

Imagine Jews with no money sense with the aggressiveness of niggers.

>amazing food
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aren't north italians just germans who adopted italian habits in the 7th century?

Pretty much. Decedents of the Austria-Hungarian Empire.

You mean Lombard
Austro-Hungarian empire didn't exists until a millennium later