How do I make banana bread without it looking like mangled shit?

How do I make banana bread without it looking like mangled shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

cookinglight.com/eating-smart/from-the-editors/banana-bread-recipes-staff-favorites/coconut-banana-bread-lime-glaze
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grease your bread pan

More bananas = wetter
More flour = breadder

I dunno, when I followed a recipe it turned out just fine.

Zucchini bread is better though.

1/3 pound of brown butter
3 black nanners
2 egg yolks, 1 whole egg
1 1/2 cups sifted flour
1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder and baking soda
4/5ths of a cup sugar
1/2 cup water

brown your butter, whisk your sugar into it, slowly add the egg and beat that shit like you beat your dads dick, add your mushed nanners, add your water, add a good pinch of salt, add your dry ingredients, and throw that into a bread pan, 350 for 20-30 minutes depending on your oven.

You can top it with frosting or caramel cream or just eat it with butter.

spray/oil your bread tin, dumbass.

buy a box of premade mix and do as directed

What board do you think you're on?

don't make me call up my boy schnatter. he will end you.

lawl mate u showed him!!!!!!! HAWAHW

Pathetic.

shit-tier bro

Assblasted Jew samefag.

We eat this in México

Zucchini bread recipe pls?

if my mom could do it from scratch, you surely can figure it out OP because she really was not good at cooking but her jams and jarred goods and breads were somehow great.

Sorry, but I've got nothing. It's been a year or so since I last made it and I don't remember.

Just search for something on google.

>4/5ths of a cup sugar

what

Basic is alright, but the thing to beware from banana bread recipes is a shit-ton of oil when analyzing a good from bad recipe. They can be unnecessarily oily and heavy in order to stay "fresh" longer, but really the sweet banana should be providing density and richness on its own. Beware!

My favorite take on banana bread always have either pecans or chocolate, and I like it chilled from the fridge. My favorite baker? This owner lady on 160th and US1, Marie's Patties, a jamaican beef patties place that has a few grocery items (Ting, hard dough, etc), who also sells her bread every so often on the counter to the patties buyers, and it's literally filled with spice, a kind of fusion of ginger-rich spice cake and banana bread. Marie never shared the recipe *sniff* no matter how many times I asked, and I don't live in Miami anymore. She has a Christmas bread to die for too.

My favorite recipe over the years that I make over and over to bake in my Nordic Ware palm-tree lined cake pan is the Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze (from Cooking Light) because it's basically a rum cake and freakin' delicious. I'm not the only one who liked it, because in the gazillion recipes over the years, it was voted into the Top 20 of all time. Feel free to sub in greek yogurt or sour cream for extra richness. Oh and double the rum, or poke it with holes and add more at the end with the glaze. I use Barbancourt 15 or Mount Gay, but generally the more flavor and the darker the better.
cookinglight.com/eating-smart/from-the-editors/banana-bread-recipes-staff-favorites/coconut-banana-bread-lime-glaze

Get this pan for maximum effect ;)

we talking from scratch here or those premix things?

Who uses a mix for banana bread? It's one of the easiest and simplest quick breads out there.

i use them boxed mixes once in a while, they always come out good, i usually add more nuts though

p sure you could get good/okay results by taking a regular banana bread recipe, but replace the banana with grated zucchini