Whew. And we're back

Whew. And we're back.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically....

Not if you're Woody Allen

> Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits?

Luckily with a son, the father benefits as the son is willing, whereas the prude daughter does not allow the dad to do his bidding

and its not gay

Raising a daughter so that she can do the only thing animals are programmed to do is being a cuck?
If you raise her right she isn't going to want to marry some degenerate so grow up kiddo

this is why i raise both of my girls to be lesbians. yes it may be degeneracy but i wont have to face another man who i may or may not like. if i meet a girl i dont like, well who cares they cant have a kid. but if its a man i hate, i just know hes going to fuck up the kid too. cant have that.
pro tip, if you get daughters, keep going til you have at least 1 son

I'll make sure to teach my daughter to stay the fuck away from faggots like you

Lol if you read the replies to this you see how many roasties and redditors browse Veeky Forums now, we need gore threads ASAP.

Also this is literally 100% true, don't have kids until you can choose the sex using technology, and until they find a way to vaccinate homosexuality.

>don't have kids
not like you have much of a choice kek

just post this image in any thread on any board and you will find the butthurt roasties

How do these things even become things? Holy shit they're all so true but why? Why these particular things? God I hate roasties lmao

Normans are such disgusting creatures

all happy and social and well adjusted and shit. fuckers.

>They're living the dream I always wanted.
Well, except literally everything other than adventuring, but I mean why do these sluts gets to trot around the world seeing different cultures and worlds while I'm stuck at a shitty day job? I wish I had an obscenely rich cuck daddy who threw wads of cash at me because I had a vagina.

yall are pathetic. what are people supposed to do exactly so you don't make fun of them? masturbate to anime children?

lmao unless you work at mcdonalds those things are easily doable on any salary unless you cucked yourself and got some bitch pregnant

If any of the shit on that list appeals to you, you're a filthy redditor and deserve to lose everything. I take immense pleasure in the fact that I have enough money to never work again and travel all I want, but never will because I don't need to travel to third world shitholes to feel like my life has purpose. If a girl says shes into travelling it's a huge red flag.

Not without risking job security.
You take immense pleasure in sitting in your room all day like a soulless reddit golem? Really made me think, user.

delicious pasta

>all traveling is to 3rd world shitholes
Man the amount of people who will die sad on this board is amazing, enjoy dying in whatever hole you currently reside in

Looks like we're actually back. Or at least going sideways before we drop again. not seeing much sell pressure.

>masturbate to anime children?
It certainly wouldn't hurt.

lol my exes dad had 3 daughters before his wife got too old to breed. He was so phased. Pretty sure he hated me because I didn't work on cars and shit like that but he had to put up with a lot for his daughter. In his shoes I would hate me too

Lol I am sad because I'm content to live in one place forever? Meanwhile you're the wagecucks desperately gambling on shitcoins who probably set their phone wallpaper to some pictures of cambodia or some shit and your entire life revolves around the same stories you tell people about the last time you went to x last summer.

Travel is for cucks, but it doesn't matter because I can whenever I want, I just don't want to.

>>>/reddit/

Roasties have to go back. The abuse will not end.

I fomoed into Nano and it's going up. That shit never happens to me.

This is the real deal. Volume is higher than it's ever been since being listed on Binance.

naw dw this is about to dump to 10100

LURK MOAR

I seen that. Pretty nice! What do you think it will reach before dropping? I only have like 5 lel

t. newfag calling others plebbit and fb

this is old /pol/ pasta

GO. BACK. WHORE.

Of course it's starts dumping as soon as you start posting green wojaks. Just let it go up quietly.

a good daughter will marry a good man who will make you a rich father-in-law

a bad daughter will marry a nigger making you pay child support when Jamal dips out.

the outcome lies in how much time and energy you invest in your daughter