TFW fell for daytrading meme

>TFW fell for daytrading meme

traded my 0.3btc into 0.33btc over the last week of careful trading, today made 2 bad trades, I'm at 0.29btc and a bunch of tax to pay

I fucking daytraded 3BTC into 1.5 BTC

since when does any government collect on trades between meme money? arent's taxes only collected when meme money is sold for real money?

you dont owe any taxes on the year if you have a net loss idiot

CAPITAL GAINS ARE PAID ON THE NET GAIN AT THE END OF THE YEAR

IF YOU REALIZED A LOSS OVERALL YOU DONT PAY TAXES ON YOUR WINNING TRADES. THE LOSSES OFFSET THE GAINS.

I bought tether at $10.3.

>pays taxes
>pays taxes when you lost money

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

>tfw all crypto-crypto is taxable both gains and losses

Learn what the fuck your talking about newfag. Taxes aren't that hard it's just fearmongering

this fuckin stupid thread every god damn day. why do you do it OP?

then why is everyone saying that every crypto crypto trade is taxable? which means I would have to pay tax for the gained 0.03btc even though I lost it later

lose money, pay taxes? whaaaaat. not in europe

it is taxable

but you get a tax credit for your losses, so if you have net losses you write it off on your taxes

DYOR

tax man aint gonna no shit
use a protonmail account from sweden in Bitmex. u cucks
they arent gonna traverse the blockchain unless ur fucking El Chapo

you don't get taxed like a sales tax for every transaction you get taxed on your capital gain

>lose 13% of your entire portfolio in 2 day trades

I don't think you know what day trading is.

That's only saying that if you made gains but still haven't cashed out, like you now have 50k in btc but started with 25k, cashed out zero, you still have to pay taxes on that 25k gain. Since your losses cancel out your gains you'll actually get a small tax deduction for capital losses

I undderstand what you mean, albeit not sure if I can count the losses in my country (poland), doing research on it now, but shit looks fucked.

Lol what tax

>tfw went from a low of 0.08 BTC to 1.85 btc
>now 0.80 btc

Funny enough i was also at ath when btc was at ath

Oh, I assumed you were an americlap, does poland even tax crypto to crypto? If they do capital losses you'll be fine, at the very least you won't owe any taxes, even if you don't get a deduction

>paying taxes in crypto

get the fuck out faggot

Are you lost?

protip: if you are ever going to have children take a lot of soy two months before. High test men produce girls while low test men produce boys.

This
Ban taxfags . They are not welcome

there's no law regarding crypto, but they started releasing "individual tax interpretations" last december that crypto-crypto is taxable