Does there exist a method of spotting accumulation before the pump?

Whenever I analyze the chart history of a pumped coin, I see no clear signs.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockmason/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would anyone tell you if they knew?

I know a coin that’s accumulating right now but I’m not telling you

Buy more REQ

Just buy BCPT on the dip and wait. It's a P&D favorite.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blockmason/

1.zoom out
2.look for flat areas

It's that easy

Volume is getting lower and lower
>Whales accumulating

Volume comparative to price, you're welcome

there's no harm in telling him, it's not like he's gonna know which of the thousands of coins are going to get pumped

How much do you zoom out, and why would flat zones indicate accumulation?

I zoom out all the way. Cup formations are more likely than double dips. I would also advise look into the company just to make sure they don't suck. Charts can only tell you so much

if its going sideways and has good support maybe hmmmm

I tried this all week because I thought the same and lost my ass constantly

Accumulation is a long term thing friend. Try swing trading instead if your trying to make something in a week

>tfw one of my most promising picks has been going sideways for 3 weeks

barely any dips, no pumps at all, volume keeps getting lower

I think it's happening

Interesting, thanks

Contact gecko.

it's already up. no dip.

POE massive pump is happening yes. XVG may fit your description too, but I'm not so sure about that one.

Flat for a long time and then small random spike in volume. This is insiders buying before a PnD. Look at Zclassic chart for example.

I managed to buy Komodo back in March below 10k sats.
It's currently at 40k sat (and was 80k sat at ATH).
The chart looked like the attached pic here.
Notice how it was already completely horizontal, and they even dumped it a bit to shake out any weak hands.

How did I find it?

I hang out in several altcoin slacks, they usually have a #trading channel. And I've gotten to know who the whales are (they usually give out lots of coins via the tipbot, specially if someone types something funny).
Also, they sometimes slip up and post a screenshot of a chart on bittrex, and I see in the screenshots things like "450 btc available" on the buy form.

Well, when such a whale mentioned "a coin they like" I immediately look at the chart, and if it's never had a pump, basically it has a horizontal chart, I take note of the coin. Once ANOTHER whale mentions it as well, I immediately buy in. Had a LOT of great finds doing this.

You can't do this on Veeky Forums though because everyone here is a LARPing user with hundreds of BTC but only actually 0.1 BTC to their name. No way to keep track of the whales.

It's best to do this on coin slacks where the coin was staying at like some very low price since forever (like over a year), then it went x100+ out of nowhere. There are guaranteed whales to be on there, and they are usually the types that can find these coins BEFORE the public does.

If the chart isn't horizontal, I usually don't like buying in, but it's SO HARD to find such a coin nowadays.

I think effective pumps are executed by accumulation off-exchange. Same as with stocks. I know some big stock p&d guys. They take years to execute a good p&d. The accumulation is often pre IPO or via an off exchange deal or issue. That needs to be reported, so they wait until quite a bit of time has passed. Two years is not uncommon. Hence they always have half a dozen or more projects on the go at the same time. I assume it's the same in crypto. But smaller time frames of course. What I would do is contact a large insider. Offer him cash for his bags at a higher price than he can get on an exchange. That way everyone's a winner and I get large amounts of ammo without anyone knowing. I divvie the ammo up between some friends and start pumping it on a the largest exchanges. That is literally how it works in a nutshell with stocks and I can't see how it would be different with crypto. The beauty with crypto is that there is no reporting duty. With stocks there is. Hence a long period between accumulation and pump.

this is all just general wyckoff theory, otherwise known as buy low sell high

So telcoin?

TEL is not going much higher, ridiculously big supply. MEE on the other hand...

It only has to go to 1c to make everyone rich. Look at market cap.

When no one's shilling it.

When there's a ridiculously high sell wall and no immediate motivation for maintaining it.
For instance, if a many other similar coins are running up, but they their current coin refuse to sell at a lower price to jump aboard those coins, they must have alterior motives.

since pnd are started out of the blue by pajeets & neets on discord channels ur best bet is to join one