Tfw you spot an onion on your sandwich when you said no onion

>tfw you spot an onion on your sandwich when you said no onion

I would casually remove said onions, eat the sandwich and continue on with my life.
I wouldn't visit that restaurant again though.

> be me
> 25
> Mom males meat loaf
> Eat some, Its pretty good
> Find onions cooked in
> Get up, throw stuff away and tell my mom shes horrible
> Cry for two hours

Onions make things better

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I love most onions in food but on cheeseburgers from fast food places for some reason I do not like them at all and that is weird

Junior Chickens is the best fast food sandwich, we all know it.

I don't mind onions at all. Just hate when they make my underarms smell after a few hours. I even add fried onions to my hotdogs if I'm feeling adventurous ;)

>no onion

I wouldn't have a problem with onions if people would cut them down more. Nothing pisses me off quite like taking a bite of a sandwich and dragging out a bunch of stringy onion ringlets that then dangle and dirty my lower lip/mouth.

Meh.... I can't stand the slippery texture of onion either. It is godawful. And I can't stand the nigger who eats onion ring potato chips in front of me. Onion is possibly the worst vegetable possible with no true use for it unless it is to disgust someone.

Oh, you know your boy don't play with no onions. i'm gonna dead those items, cuz i want them dead off my sandwich.

oh you know i dont play with no bread on my sandwich
oh you know i dont play with no meat on my sandwich
oh you know i dont play with no lettuce on my sandwich
oh you know your boy dont fuck with no sandwich when he order a sandwich

>tfw mummy forgets to cut off the crust

This is correct...

>ITT: ass blasted onion haters
what is it like having shit taste?

>not eating the crust for dat fibre
Kill yourself.

except there's only 1 onion in that picture
inb4 vidalias are onions, fuck off georgia before we burn you down again

pic related, onions trying to take credit for shallots and leeks, holy shit LMFAOing at your life, onions

>implying the crust is any different from the bread

>everything that isn't a simple declarative sentence must be one of the following: "bait", "copypasta", "memes", or "trolling"
I want the twitter generation to leave

>Chicken mayo is 99p and the same as a mcChicken
I don't understand people

cooked, stringy and soggy onion sucks
raw crunchy onion is god tier

Onions aren't slippery and onion flavored potato chips are potato chips that taste like something other than onion.

The ignorant nigger here is you.

Ya boy don't fuck with no pickles

this

grilled onions a shit

>onion soup

This is probably the worst kind of evil

>doesn't like french onion soup
literally tasteless

>tfw you spot a pickle on your burger and you asked for no pickles

>having the palate of a child and not liking onions

to be fair though, I hate raw carrots.

>fast food "reviewers" not liking things that come on food that they are reviewing

Bait

Onions, cooked or raw, will usually make everything it's in better. It's the most useful vegetable next to garlic.

Seriously, if you can't eat onions you are a literal child. Worse than using ketchup on steak.

This level of manchild is bad even for ck standards. Even a subhuman like jack uses onions

>"I don't do ____"
Stop being a little bitch and eat your food. Even a fucking McDonald's employee knows more about what ingredients go together than you.

this triggers me so fucking hard
you basic eating fucktards, you are litterally that woman who cries over eating a bit of brussle sprout.

theyre freeze dried, I still like them.

see wrong, theyre both awesome.
kill yourself.
basic eating fuck

this, I would rather see you eat prime rib with ketchup than turn down onions because you have the palate of a 2 year old.

this. How does it feel to know that a subhuman who can't do anything right cullinarily has more appreciation for food than you do?