Going on a 6 month backpacking trip - which coins to hold while I'm away?

Decided to spend some of my crypto gains by going on a trip into the great outdoors. Tired of this staring at screens bullshit.

Currently I'm all in BTC besides for my fiat holdings. If you were going off grid for six months to get raped by bears and shit in the woods, and so wouldn't have time to monitor all this crypto crap, what would you diversify into? I want to be pleasantly surprised when I get back, in terms of satoshi gains.

I really only have ENIGMA on my radar, but I need to do more research on it though. 2018 has been pretty shitty for the market so far, when will the madness return?

No stinky linkies please.

Considering you're a normie that feels the need to leave your computer for "the great outdoors", just buy Tron and Verge.
Cya in 6 months!

VEN, NEO, ETH, WTC are all solid holds.

Where are you going user?

ETH, NEO, BTC, ZIL, ELA, REQ, MAN

I said no stinky linkies.

aXpire
Low marketcap, stacked team, real working product

Yo user, not sure where you're planning to go but maybe looking for pic related could be fun. Also buy Link phaggot

just buy LINK and thank me later

> off grid for six months to get raped by bears

you mean bulls?

:^)

Pacific Crest Trail, pic related. Got the title wrong it should be only five months not six.

ETH, BTC, MKR
I've been considering something similar. How much does it cost to live out in the woods, per month? Assuming you've budgeted this and you're not just going to wing it.

why no mention of ICON?

Because Veeky Forums is clinically retarded.

Keep at least a small stack of Iota.

monero

This is my plan too op, whenever I make enough gains I plan to hike this very trail.

And then a few years after I plan to trek through Svaneti on horseback

$BCH bitcoin cash

why? bitcoin.com

BAT

I don't really need to budget tightly, most people say something like 4-6k is enough including the cost of gear. Still planning - leaving in a month.

How do you eat

BTC, LTC, QTUM, NEO, XMR, and then put a small chunk into some moonshots

Sauce pls

OMG.

You will come back a VERY rich man

PHR

extremely undervalued with a great roadmap for this year. possible x30

Mad jelly.. got a hip ass volkswagen I wanna go be homeless in no joke

NEO ETH VEN BTC if you wana take a chance NANO or OMG

My shill High Performance Block Chain (partnered with union pay)
Some platform coin NEO/ICX
Moon coin like MyWish Man

how does this trail take 6 months to hike?

ETH, NEO, POWR

Sara Jean Underwood noob

also i looked it up now all i think about is somebody hiking this trail carrying 60 pounds of food and nothing else

and i guess a tent and thats pretty much it, theres natural water sources all the way? does it ever cross any mad made objects

Put it all into ARK and join a delegate, earn more ARK every day from staking

/thread