How do lactose intolerant ethnics make do? What fills the place in diet?

How do lactose intolerant ethnics make do? What fills the place in diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/53/3/676.abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> What fills the place in those diets

Nothing

Carbohydrates

other foods with calcium, and soy/nut milks

They make energy balls, breh.

There are plenty of virgins on Veeky Forums; try asking how they get by.

They can buy lactase. And I'm sure the intolerance is a spectrum. Meaning they'd be able to handle other animal milks like Goat.

It's not that hard to not use milk and cream. Though even places where a large number of the population is lactose intolerant may still use dairy products, usually in smaller quantities or stuff like yogurt and cheese which is usually easier to digest.

So it is otherwise not a thing in their pallette?

This map isn't even close to true yet it's posted once a week.

Why?

Because most of the idiots on this board are incapable of coming up with an interesting and original topic, so they just re-post the same old stale memes and weak shitposts and have the same conversations over and over and over again.

>Iran and India
>60%-80%

u wot

they eat yogurt every meal

you could always just leave!?

maybe that's why they're always shitting in the street

Not Southern India. Dairy in Southern India is a bit of a rarity. But then, most Indian emigrants are from the north.

>intolerant means unable to consume any quantity.

A lot of people with lactose intolerance can consume yogurt just fine.

Yogurt/cultured dairy doesn't have lactase. Whole milk would make misery

Complaing without offering a solution is called whining

You should fuck off.
Problem solved.

asian american here. I never knew of any asians being lactose intolerent. milk tea was a staple for us growing up. also the only lactose intolerent people I knew was a classmate and a teacher. both were white.

>Iceland & Greenland
>80%-100% intolerance

u wot? they're literally fucking vikings.

Most of them descended from celtic slaves.

I'm white and lactose intolerant, feels bad. It's weird though, since it didn't hit me until age 16 or 17.

And is it normal for milk and ice cream to hit me much harder than cheese?

It's not like they've been isolated for the past 2000 years.

Greenland is mostly Native American

those greenlanders really, really like drinking

>Greenland
>Vikings
No, they're fucking Danes.

1,000 years.

Southeast Asia's made do with coconut milk.

A lot of cheeses don't have that much lactose, while milk and cream obviously have a lot of it, so yeah that's normal.

that map is a fucking lie

I live in a 80%-100% zone, and literally never met anyone that has lactose intolerance

um, yeah, exactly

>spectrum

Asian here. I handle dairy in food just fine - ice cream, all the cheese I could want, cream sauces, breakfast cereals in a bowl of milk, whatever. Most of my friends have a similar degree of tolerance, although I think I've met maybe one or two people who're massively intolerant. It's only drinking milk straight, in large quantities, that poses a problem.

only a few cheeses and raw milk have lactose. This is partly why people make cheese to begin with. it makes milk last longer and be more easy to stomach.
Also goat milk obviously.

milk is useless unless you want thicc body and boobs

I have mild lactose intolerance, and it's pretty much the same for me. Too much milk guarantees a stomach ache but I can have some milk with cereal, or macaroni and cheese, etc just fine.

Though ice cream can be a problem too if I eat too much.

That map is retarded, Greece has one of the highest milk product consumption in Europe. Think cheese, yogurt and they even have single serve chocolate milk commercials all day on tv and sold everywhere like its water, one type is a lightly vanilla flavored milk drink and other lightly chocolate flavored. Oh I forgot, they down ice cream a lot in summer months, I'm talking scoops in their big ice coffees or just in big ass sunday bowls in cafes.

which cheeses are better for someone with lactose intolerance?
not him but, even one bowl of ice cream makes me have to shit

I miss ice cream so much. I think I have an even broader digestive issue, I have to shit way too often. I'm too embarassed to go to a gastrointestinal doctor and shit in a cup for them, though.

Have you tried other kinds of ice cream? I'm not even intolerant, but coconut ice cream is pretty great.

No I haven't, but I did try the lactaid one. It was good but they don't have many flavors available.

>That map is retarded,

Yeah.

>implying they even have data for half of Africa or Siberia

>mudrace gets angry when superior races correctly peg its mudrace people as having a particular mudrace quality
>"we eat dairy, i swear!!!"
lol
Yogurt and cheese have far less lactose than straight milk.
>we eat ice cream!!!
lol
Lots of "ice cream" in Greece is frozen yogurt IE low lactose.
Grexit when?

>The prevalence of lactose maldigestion in Greek adults is 75%

Literally the first fucking sentence. Stop trying to deny the facts. Greeks are the niggers of Europe. Won't work to pay off their debts. Demand handouts and feel entitled to them. Bullshit constantly about their prowess and abilities. Hasn't accomplished much of anything in the last 2000 years. Untrustworthy, thieving, horrible people who smell like shit.
You're the 'we wuz kangs!!!' of the EU. Get the fuck out and never come back.

Don't be so harsh to user.
He probably hasn't developed intolerance yet. It's common for it to develop later in life. There's a good chance his parents can't really stomach raw milk but just have not mentioned.
That's the case with my mother, dad and I can still drink it freely though.
A person I knew couldn't tell where his upset stoamch came from until he learnt that he would better stay away from milk.

I think my lactose intolerance developed around 16-17, I don't think I put two and two together until I was 18. I used to get diarrhea from ice cream and I thought it was just from the coldness.

So much buttfrustration.

According to
lactose problems start to develop as early as 5 years old in Greek kids and the majority of them experience chronic lactose maldigestion by the time they're 12.
There's no way in fuck this faggot doesn't know that three-quarters of the voting-aged population are lactose intolerant.
He's just another lying Greek. Big surprise.

It is probably a lactose tolerance map or intolerance map that someone inverted.

Because I am in the same boat as you. I only know of one person who claims they were when they were a child and I too am in an 80%-100% zone and they are white too.

Lactose intolerance isn't something that's talked about much here. Adults just stop drinking milk eventually and that's about it. I am not sure about kids having maldigestion problems, haven't socialized too much so I'm not sure about everyone's milk drinking habits.
I still genuinely think my compatriot doesn't really know lactose intolerance is a thing because it's not talked much between older people and he probably hasn't developed it himself yet.

>the current year
>outing yourself as argentinians
Shameful.