Why does putting egg on something make it 'aussie' flavour?

Why does putting egg on something make it 'aussie' flavour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ey cuz got any petrol in ere m8

fuark and to think someone fucked that to make some half blonde hair blue eyes abbos that gets free uni education and centrelink without having to do wfd

Gimme a dollar ya racist white dog.

Ay gis a smoke ya white dawg

Christ she is ugly.

All abbos are fugly as hell, what's the point of preserving them exactly?

>commit genocide
>get angry at the ones who managed not to die right away
Stay classy, Australia

I know a guy whose dad is Australian (by way of Norway) and did that. The product of it (the guy I mentioned) just spouts Abbo pride stuff and talks about how Americans fucked up big by not electing Sanders. He also has severe (well, he claims it's severe) depression and is a major pothead who complains about "bogans" all the time, and is on some sort of government assistance benefit.

Don't be rama rama, Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

White guilt.

WHY ARE THEY SO UGLY

THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK HUMAN

>youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

rama rama is what Aboriginal People say for "crazy" or "insane"

>Currently studying Aborigional and Indigenous Education; the amount of guilt I have to pretend to have is insane.

I am interested in what Aboriginal people ate though considering they lived off the land and we did have Noma come here, etc. So it would be cool to learn all about that. Doubt it tho

it's a fucked up situation

make them integrate with regular society you get called racist and get accusations of stolen generation.

you let them be and you get those noonga remote towns where fuck all happens economy wise. all the houses built and stuff gets all fucked up. child sex abuse becomes rampant then you still get a racist cunt cos this shit happens.

old mate of mine used to live in one
reformed abbos. told me that they often would have bon fires. then when the fire starts going out they just rip down the fences or rip out the wall plastering to fuel it that the governor built for them.

they you get that toxic attitude where when a abbos wants to better themselves they shit talk him constantly and even bash him for acting like a white dog.

what's the dead honest solution that the abbos and SJWs want? because it's very damned if you do, damned if you dont

fuck all of those typos.

was typing from my phone not high form sniffing petrol

egg and beetroot on a burger
egg and bacon on a pizza
don't fucking hate it cunt

> Kill off Local fauna
> White liberals want to preserve endangered species

Fuck off

But I'm not white

Maybe that's why I believe genocide is bad

If you're ever desperate enough to get dominos again, get the vietnamese 'slaw on your pizza (if they still have it).
You will have no regrats.

you know how you lesser species think of cats and dogs?
thats how we whites think of you

First of all I would like to acknowledge the original owners of the land I am posting in, the Noonga Boonga tribe from Didgeridoo: abos are literally dumb animals. My dog has made better life choices and contributes more to society than any fucking coon.

Are you Human?

So do you regularly sue cats and dogs for "stealing" your place because you didn't study hard enough? Do you accuse cats and dogs of "not being well rounded enough" or being unfeeling study robots because the cats and dogs got better test scores and grades than you?

Maybe it's time for whites to accept that they have a great deal in common with the blacks that they fear so much.

Bear in mind that even if someone grows up with decent opportunities, income, even a decent living environment, growing up around people who have improperly adjusted to society, people who don't know how to be productive or make good decisions, will hamper their ability to make good use of their resources/opportunities.

tl;dr grow up around shit people, more likely to turn out like them

Humans and included races =/= abos

I don't fear you
I pity you
you were so close to breaking the chains of oppression that were shackled to you 200 years ago
then you invented thug culture
and you have all gone back to being niggers

>invented thug culture
Actually that would be your brothers in low achievement and self-victimization, aka the blacks

what?

oh I assumed you were black, my apologies
I guess you're asian then?
asians are cool, hard working decent people who understand honor and morality

As an australian, this is only the case with Aussie pizza (usually ham, bacon and egg cracked onto it before cooking - it's delicious).

Although we do also put eggs on our hamburgers, we wouldn't call that an "aussie burger".

needs beetroot
egg + beetroot = aussie burger

Well at least you know your place in the pecking order

yeah this is your time to shine, the jews are breeding us out
its your job to destroy them and the blacks + muslims

I have no qualms with Jews

They, like us, have had to deal with hatred and resentment from people who are less intelligent and less hard working

then you doom yourself
they wont let you share whats left of the rock

Imprisonment for being proudly ignorant seems like an unnecessary waste of taxpayer resources, but I like seeing stupid people suffer so I'm not going to get too worked up about it.

> Arresting a guys lawyer for the crimes he commited in his court case

That's fucked up