Quick fix thread

What do you make to crave your hunger? This is the quick-fix thread feel free to share your own recipes!

I will start mine is called the poor mans baked potato. Toasted bread with sour cream spread and bacon bits on top.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkExpbnjsX8
youtube.com/watch?v=5OQsfUzhoaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ramen because im poor and theres never any food in my house but its 9 cents each. im eating ramen right now its 2am

I usually make a Hamburger helper meal without any meat. I call it the Hamburger helpless.

bouillon in water
so like warm fake chicken broth

Crackers and cheese. Preferably a buttery cracker and a sharp cheese

I usually eat fruits and vegetables as a snack, especially bananas because I'm a lazy fucker. Alternatively I'll have a bowl of cereal, but I try to plan my main meals to be 3 times 700-900 calories, so I can avoid the problem of being hungry in between.

question

how is it the poor mans baked potato when a potato is just as cheap?

I think potatoes are cheaper ....

>white bread
>not potato bread

But I guess that doesn't matter either. Potatoes are cheaper than bread. You're just lazy.

Best 3 ingredient sandwich imo
crusty bread
lil mayo
any meaty-ass tomato
Gets my umami going boi

those aren't bacon bits, those are those fake bacon things. god those make me fart something awful.

>poor man's baked potato
>for when potatoes are too expensive

Though it's super easy (and tastes better imo) to bake a potato in the oven, if you microwave a potato in two-three minute bursts you'll have a cooked potato within ten minutes. Just make sure you poke holes in it.

>the Hamburger helpless.

learn to deal with it. only eat at meals. 2 meals a day for me.

>the Hamburger helpless

>Dem quads
>Hamburger Helpless

Good post, user

Dinner roll/2 slices of bread, spread butter on both sides, add shredded cheese of your choice (mozzarella is good).

Crackers and cheese is also good.

Leftover rice
2 strips of bacon
4 fried eggs
Mushroom sauce (comes in a little bottle, not sure how common something like that is)

Makes a great brekky and an even better lunch.

popcorn or bacon tomato sammies

At most a handful of nuts or raisins. I try not to snack the best I can.

I make a big enough batch of something every Sunday or Saturday that I always have it in the fridge for the rest of the week. I eat big enough meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that I don't need any "quick fixes" or snacks. Absolute worst I'll do is a cup of milk tea around 3pm.

ramen is good

Depression in a cup.
With hotsauce so I can briefly pretend it's actually good.

Its cheap on effort.

>Hamburger helpless

>poor man's potato

Potatoes cost less than bread. you're just a fucking retard.

Poor man can't afford to bake one?

I'd probably call it a lazy "baked potatoe"

I take a bunch of crunched up fritos and put them in a tortilla with a bunch of shredded cheddar.

I call it a furrito burrito and sometimes I make it even when I have fresh meat to cook.

>Hamburger helpless

>I usually make a Hamburger helper meal without any meat. I call it the Hamburger helpless.
lol

Cousin Eddie?

youtube.com/watch?v=bkExpbnjsX8

Jesus Christ, and you can afford the Internet?

Is it potato bread at least?

i usually just throw a frozen chicken breast in the electric pressure cooker. comes out looking like absolute shit but tastes great anyway

>everybody laughing at this dane cook-tier humor
youtube.com/watch?v=5OQsfUzhoaE

>"Poor Man's Baked Potato"
>Removes exclusively the cheapest part of the dish.

A poor man's baked potato is a microwaved potato with no seasoning.

i used to work construction with a bunch of mexicans. they used to eat this for breakfast everyday so eventually i started eating it for breakfast, too.

Nice job reusing somebody else's joke, faggot. Best case scenario you said the same joke again..

Enjoy your newfag (you)s.

HAHAHAH (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

Toasted fairy bread

I will scramble 2 eggs, add in whatever sausage or coldcut I have with some vegetables and then use it for a burrito with some hot sauce. Less than 5 minutes.

My girlfriend made me a baked potato with an egg and grilled cheese in the middle.
She called it something but I can't remember the name. It was delicious.
I think she called it a bird's nest.

2 eggs done over medium on toasted bread (1 egg per slice) and siracha on top like a toaster strudel. Eat it like a piece of toast.

you're girlfriend is stupid; it's called an toad in a hole.

This user has good taste