buy the meme sell the green
sell what pajeet is now peddling.

hodl the meme hodl the fud
hodl the sat hodl the alt
steinbergs behind it all
but it's always the goyims fault

>wallet under maintenance
>"SUPPORT FOR FORK CONFIRMED GUISE!!!11!1"

fucking dump your bags already you stinky pajeet fuck, actually just kys so the lovely people of Veeky Forums dont have to put up with your constant braindead motherfucking shilling you raging faggot

what do you think zcl maintenance before a hardfork means you fuckin retard lmao no ones gonna buy monero over BITCOIN private

Will this moon after this news?

yes

it doesnt mean shit you faggot jesus christ the absolute state of this fucking board

why would you want another privacy coin when theres monero? can you tell me that you flaming faggot?

HOLY SHIT BUY BUY BUY

monero is slow old high tx fee tech that doesn't even have zksnarks implemented yet. bitcoin private will have the same obfuscation tech and monero + zknarks + faster + lower fee's + better name + higher adoption via airdrop for all btc users + first ever merge fork + first ever privacy hardfork

this coin is a fucking homerun and already has a nice size community and will easily be adopted by the mainstream due to it's mainstream brand name. it's a perfect storm

I have both and am gonna buy more xmr after this, but lest be honest.. monero is not a hype coin. Itll grow steadily but wont attract crazy unsafe moons like zcl/btcp probably will

DON'T BE FUCKING DUMB AND MISS OUT ON THE BITTREX SUPPORT. ZCL WILL GO 0.016 TONIGHT.

BUY NOW AND SELL TOMORROW AND RIDE THE WAVE PEOPLE HOLY FUCK

going a lot higher than that. the fomo is setting in

will price stay same as bittrex if volume goes under 1million there? will insider arbitration match them?

holy crap big green candles

Fuck yeah. Still could 3x from here boiiiii

3m sats by Sat night. GET THE FUCK IN HERE WERE ABOUT TO LIFT THE FUCK OFF YES FUCK YES LETS FUCKEN LIFT OFF I LIKE DICK FUCKEN HELL WERE OFF

AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNND WE'RE GOING BACK DOWN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You sound desperate.

I am. I want to get the fuck out of this already so I can get into some real projects

This does not confirm anything.

Please kill yourself.

monero doesn't need that meme-zksnarks you pajeet.
It works on an entire different technology which at the current time is the only one proven to be completely private.

From Bittrex website:

Wallet maintenance implies one of several possible things could be happening:

> There could be a possible fork on the block chain. In order to protect funds, we have disabled the wallet until a consensus has been made on which chain is the proper chain.
> The wallet has been updated by the developer and the exchange is in the process of implementing the wallet update.
> The wallet daemon on our server has hung or crashed.
> The wallet is sending orphan transactions or having an issue that requires the developer to work with us on resolving
FUCKING FORK SUPPORT CONFIRMED FAGGOT RETARD BITCH GET THE FUCK IN HERE OH SHIT WE'RE ALL MAKING IT

>he didn't buy when it dipped to 0.013

oh boy... oohhhh boyyy...

memes aside is 0.0145 a decent entry point?

Here's what you delusional faggots don't get, with useless shit like ZCL/BTCP, you're supposed to buy it, hype it and then dump it before the fork takes place.

Anyone who gave two shits about BTCP have already bought into ZCL. There aren't thousands of people on the sidelines waiting to buy into Bitcoin Private for $400 a coin, when they could be getting ZCL today for $150.

Most people just don't give a shit. I initially thought about waiting one week before the fork date with selling, but thank fucking god I sold at $220 in early Jan, when I realized that the community enthusiasm for Bitcoin Private was next to zero.

Just remember this fucking post for when the fork takes place. You'll be left with worthless ZCL, and Bitcoin Private that'll go for $100-150 at best.

> ZCL is currently worth $155
> Your delusional FUD doomsday scenario has BTCP being worth $150, plus the "worthless zcl" will be worth a few bucks
> You are trying to FUD but admitting theres no way in fuck somebody can lose by jumping in now

hey at least you tried with a nice soyboy avatar image

screencapped for summer when BTCP is over $1k

Will BTC private have "view" and "spend" keys?

>A potential ~33% loss
>No way BTCP is going to be trading higher than ZCL, since the vast majority of ZCL holders are aching to unload their bags on the non-existent masses they believe will flock to their BTCP

If you bought in below $100, I suppose you're in an alright position. Although I'd wager that it's a waste of fucking time relative to the rest of the markets.

But by all means, it's your money to lose. I just want you to remember this when you ask yourself why nobody wants to buy your Bitcoin Private for $200.

Potential for a maximum of 33% loss
Potential for up to 200% gain (although 100% might be more realistic) to hold this shit for just a week.

Maybe crypto isn't for you bro

So you sold ZCL directly for USD? When you sold ZCL for BTC you kept it didn’t you?

You’re a fucking retard because the name of the game is to get more BTC. It overtook that ATH and much more in the recent pump. If you held till now you would’ve had much more BTC then you did before.

Also, your shits all over the place

i will sell just after fork as everyone else will do
and i will sell bitcoin private also
when price will hit the floor i will just buy 3x more for 1/3 of price i sold and will hold till next crypto frenzy like we had during december
nice fud

>Potential for up to 200% gain

Yeah, let's just ignore the basic logic of anyone giving a fuck about Bitcoin Private already having bought into ZCL.

In reality there's thousands of retards standing on the sidelines, just waiting for a chance to buy Bitcoin Private at a 200% mark-up.

I hope you're all-in, user. If not, you should be.

You don’t think that when the fork actually happens then a lot of people will hear about it? You’re acting as if everyone in crypto right now knows this is happening. Trust me this is far from main stream as of now. Wait till the fork actually happens and the exchanges that support the fork list BTCP. Just watch

I think a lot of people will hear about it for the first time. But not nearly enough to cover the amount of people who bought into ZCL with the sole purpose of unloading their Bitcoin Private on these people.

ZCL/BTCP is the very definition of the greater fool theory. We'll see. Maybe I'm wrong and there are greater fools than you. Then I wish you great gains, because you've had iron fucking hands to hold on to this shit. But as I've explained, I don't there's enough fools to cover the impending dump.

have you ever looked at a chart of any coin prefork?

I've been holding this shit since it was first shilled here at $20 and I'm not selling till I get my fucking 10x

huh?
so why did'nt you sell at 200 $?
u stupid?

It was also over 10x in sats like last week for me, I bought at 180k sats, and it hit 1.8mill sats. Hoping for 4m sats once Bittrex support FOMO kicks in.

I was out of town for the one week in January that it hit $200 so I decided I’d hold until it hits it again (which I don’t doubt it will)

Buying right now is fucking retarded when you realize that btcp is pretty much guaranteed to dip to $50-$100 right after the fork. That's when you buy.

The hashReserve bug, or, 'why won't my wallet sync?'
This has been a fairly difficult bug to get to the heart of. Bitcoin Gold (BTG) was released late last year. It borrowed the Zcash (ZEC) Proof of Work (Equihash) but BTG decided to use a field in the block header that was previously unused - the hashReserve field. The hashReserve field defaults to zero. BTG decided to put the block height in this field. This made it incompatible with the Zcash block header. Since this field was previously unused, software wasn't reading the value in it. The value was assumed to be zero. So when BTG started adding the block height, hashes started coming up incorrect.

Months later, someone started using BTG mining software to mine other Equihash coins, like Hush. This injected the problem into those chains. Because of the incorrect hashing, nodes started getting banned.

To fix this, the Hush dev team created a fix that reads the hashReserve field (since it is no longer safe to assume it is zero.) This also fixes zcash upstream and every zcash fork that exists. Komodo and a few other Equihash coins have already applied the Hush fix. We expect this will also fix the ongoing problems with Cryptopia.

The fix is included in the latest release of Hush, 1.0.13.

How much of a guarantee is this though and even if it happens, what if it shoots up in price extremely quickly before you able to purchase.

Interesting, thanks for posting that.

>cryptohamilton