If we're finally hitting wave 5 of the impulse wave...

If we're finally hitting wave 5 of the impulse wave, wave 3 was an extended wave so the depth of wave 5 should be 1:1 with wave 1. IE, we're looking at a ~4k bottom.

how can you tell?

>4k bottom
desperate 6k seller detected.

nigga this aint crab-16

>Draws a bunch of wonky donky lines with moving averages to make it look legit

he can't he's just making shit up and using buzzwords to try and sound smart. Probably comes from mummy and daddy issues and now he needs to go to meme boards and say "look at me please, tell me I'm good"

impulse wave? how bout you impulse kill yourself
haha!

BTC forming a head and shoulders as we speak.

i don't even need chart doodles to believe this.

So, this impulse wave will take us to 15k right?

Jesus fucking Christ, I swear that you TA faggots buy up more bitcoin everytime you post these. Every night I go to bed seeing FUD on how we're going back to 6k and then when I wake up the price is up by 1,000 more. Who the fuck listens to these posers anymore?

you think sminem gives a fuck about your meme lines?

HORY SHEET WAVE FY AF IMPULRSH WAV EENEESHEEAYTAAAA!!!9

so meme, so good. 5k here we come

Gonna sell the trailer if it hits 4k and live in my van til I make it.

nigger coin

You could have drawn the first wave 5 different ways. Hope you are right but doubt it. If you are, this TA isn't why

Again? TA fags said this a week ago as well.

the TA above is garbage. there have been material shocks in the chart that have resolved. china fud, SEC testimony... the TA bears staring at the chart like morons when they don't realize the concerns that acted as crash catalysts have largely resolved on positive terms. market is irrationally low because its has the most unsophisticated traders in the world. a bunch of new money idiots...

You are both right. Yes its forming a big one and yes it formed a perfect one 10 days ago but didn't break down ( very rare), this is when the chink whales started pumping from Okex.

reeeeee fuck off i only want to hear that crypto will go up forever, stop with your TA bearish shitpoasting i do not want to hear it

>Buzzwords to try and sound smart
Just because you can't understand what he's saying doesn't make it wrong pajeet. Stop projecting

Its labelled (5)

TECHNICAL ANALYSIS HAHAHAHAHAHA

That's not how you count elliot waves, those labels are all fucked up. It looks more like a corrective ABC down than a proper 5 wave impulsive move.

Are you manually labeling that wave count or is it auto-generated by the charting program? Because it's not correct by any means.

We could be in a new downtrend.

that was on top of an even bigger inverse h&s at 6k

That's why you enter on the break baby.

my magic lines predict a strong upward trend but it could also be a strong donward trend

screenshot this and thank me in a week

clear reverse h&s

we drop 500$ maximum, bounce and continue upwards

so are you saying that my money won't go up indefinitely?
I didn't sign up for this

Last support incoming in -2%
The main trendline.
See you at the 9500k pitstop before 6k and down