I did it again Veeky Forums. Bought enough to last me a week and ate them all in a single sitting

I did it again Veeky Forums. Bought enough to last me a week and ate them all in a single sitting.

Doughnuts don't last a week, unless they come in a box from the grocery store and have about 50 items on the ingredient list.

Nothing to be ashamed of, most doughnuts are stronger than most men.

you knew what was going to happen

buy as many donuts as you are going to eat immediately, because nobody can sit around with even one donut resting on the counter.

why would anyone buy pastrys for a week? they get stale. Have they ever lasted more than a day?

We have these things now called freezers.

Have fun not sleeping.

>again
What?

Who on Earth freezes fresh doughnuts, and how do you possibly thaw/reheat them so that they're any better than week old stale garbage?

Stale pastry is the best pastry.

Crispy and firm.

Me too. Aged doughnut best doughnut

jesus fattie. next time you get the urge to visit a donut shop just don't

Cake donuts are better fresh, glazed are better stale

so you ate 3600kcal in one sitting? nice

haha, assuming a "weeks supply" for OP is just a dozen

>3600kcal

General rule is consuming 3600 calories = gaining one pound.

Do you feel one pound heavier, OP?

You've never frozen bread before, have you? It comes out of the freezer just like fresh.

Many breads freeze and can be reheated well, but doughnuts aren't one of them - especially if they're coated in sugar or frosting.

You can totally freeze frosting.

We've all been there OP, it's not your fault. The doughnuts are to blame for being too delicious.

And then what? Take it out the night before to defrost?

Fresh doughnuts are shit if you freeze them and then try to thaw them out.

When I was a kid I would do shameful things with prepackaged cookie dough. I would get the whole tube and start spooning it into my mouth. I would eat a tube at a time. It was getting to the point where I would just eat the cookie dough right on my toilet. It was both out of shame and easiness to pass it.

It always works for me.

I used to do that, too. Most people have. I just stopped buying them in box-sized increments. 1 is fine for me now.

well given he managed to eat it in one sitting it could very well be more.

>tfw no donut place near me