Pizza Hut vs. Domino's. Which is better?

Pizza Hut vs. Domino's. Which is better?

Domino's because they don't use preciously frozen crust.

t. worked at both and the other differences are marginal at best

previously*

Pizza Hut, the customization options there suit my odd taste very well.

If you wanna get a crap 'za, you might as well go for Little Caesars.

Little Caesars is a step bellow even these two.

And about two to four steps cheaper, so it depends on your wallet.

considering i work at dominos i am required by contract to say dominos.

honestly they both have strengths and weaknesses though

I only use Roundtable because quality...
but when I'm not being only, Dominos. Best bang for the buck.
I used to be a Pizza Hut fan, but they changed the way they made the crust on their "deep dish" a few years ago. Tastes like it is pre-made now. I'd come back to them if they changed back.

Domino's for take out. Pizza hut for sit-in.

I think I prefer pizza hut, but I haven't eaten dominoes in two years or so.

Little Caesar's is weirdly delicious. It tastes like bad, low quality food but it's delicious. And it's far cheaper and I get less diarrhea from eating it.

Dominos. Pizza Hut always uses too much sauce (and their sauce is too sour) but not enough cheese, and every time I go to eat Pizza Hut the next day, the crust is rock hard. Also at Dominos they don't let black people touch your food.

Pizza hut because it's closer to me, taste better imo, stuffed crust, and I get more and better coupons from there.

Fuckin neither.
Boston Pizza for me all the way.

Both are garbage

Papa John's because I like my crust to taste like cake

Dominos < Little Caesars

No way#⃣

they are both terrible but Domino's. I've never ate at a pizza hut and not gotten food poisoning

I worked at both at the same time. Lunch cook for pizza hut then walked over to dominos for dinner shift. I agree. But this was back around 1999-2000 when dominos had zesty sauce and their deep dish was great.

I like Pizza Hut bread sticks and Dominos stuffed cheesy bread. I don't like either of their pizzas for a while now.

telepizza ftw

In Australia Dominos by an enormous margin.

I didn't realise Pizza Hut had become so bad here until recently but I guess there's a reason they've lost so much market share. They're fucking shit now.

Pizza Hut has Wingstreet soooooooo yeah

hut lunch buffet
fuck maybe i'll go today

a Domino's opened up in my town. Should I try it? Is it worth the money?

Domino's and its not even close. They have better pizza, a better online ordering experience, faster delivery, better deals, and a better rewards program.

Perfect summary.

Domino's for the garlic crust and hot sauce on pizza.

Shotgun mouthwash

Ya, almost like he was paid for it.

Stuffed crust puts PH above all other chains but if you don't get the stuffed crust it's the same shit and you're an idiot

Dominoes is the fucking worst. DiGiornnos tier. I've never had worse pizza from a chain. Hell, Cuck e cheese is better.

You eat at Cuck e cheese a lot, pound a lot of milf puss?

Domino's every time.

Dominoes has good deals Mon-Thur. 8 dollars for 3 toppings is just acceptable in cost.

Or I go full pig and get 7 toppings for 11.50 here

Ive never actually had Domino's

As someone working at dominos it should be 50% week and next week the 799 becomes all week long. Sun-sat

Dominos because I like the stuffed cheesy breads. The only things I've gotten from Pizza Hut in the last few years have been wings and those cinnamon sticks.

So for .50 more I can try a specialty pizza. Ty user it is really appreciated.

I have 0 idea how anyone could pay full price though. 17.00 dollars for a specialty pizza?

Your flyover is showing.

I feel bad for any place where frozen is better than delivery. Just learn to how to cook pizza.

Roundtable is vastly superior to both, but it's more expensive.

Little Ceasar's is moderately inferior to both, but it's cheaper.

Depends on what you're aiming for. If I had to choose? Dominos, although they're both shit.

Domino's but only because I haven't had Pizza Hut since about 2008.

Reason I stopped going to PH is because they were having the Pizza Mia campaign which made their pizza taste like someone dunked it in sugar, put me off the whole brand.

Eagle Boys.

why haven't people realized that papa johns is superior to all of these places?

theyre both shit

Well South Africa recently got these two companies; finally allowing myself to sample both establishments. Taste-wise, I would say Dominoes. They seem to have fresher ingredients and use something other than flour for the pizza bases (Cornflour maybe?). Pizza hut was OK, but not the best pizza ever eaten. So Dominoes wins. Size was, I can eat a large pizza (30cm) by myself, no problem. I actually struggled eating Dominoes pizza. In fact my friend and I were sharing a pizza due to being low on zulu shekels. But we both we full after half a pie each. Pizza hut's size was about the same size, but I had no problems eating an entire pizza in one go. Service wise, Pizza hut is fast and friendly, Dominoes was a little awkward. They seemed friendly but wasn't fully enthusiastic about being there.

BUT, IF HAD TO CHOOSE A PLCAE FOR PIZZA:
ROMANS
THICK AS FUCK PIZZA, EXTRA CHEESE, EXTRA MEAT, WITH VEG. AND YOU ALWAYS GET TWO PIZZAS. NO EXCEPTIONS. TASTY AF. WOULD GIVE BLOWJOBS FOR PIZZA.

Pizza Hut cause it's a mile from my house

In terms of chain places I think Pizza Hut is the best but only if you eat there.

Papa Gino's is probably my overall "favorite" chain pizza place.

I also had Domino's pan pizza for the first time and it's actually pretty fuckin' good for Domino's.

>what happened in roughly 1870 though
What the actual fuck
>why was there temporary internet
Time travelers
>with a few people searching for pokemon
nigger, time travelers. or the nips wanted ideas.

>all OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS:
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS GOTTA DO WITH PIZZA?

PH is better since Domino's best item is an imitation of their pan pizza.

Domino's pan is pretty good though.

Papa John's > Dominos >>>>> Piece of BUTT

doms is the king

never have they let me down, unlike pizza hut's gross ass """pizza"""

but the best is little c's by far, unfortunately for me, i dont have one in my town

Pizza Hut

pretzel crust and jalapeno poppers case closed

Dominos is SHIT

I recently ordered a basic pepperoni pizza from them.
It was disgusting, I think it was mainly the cheese but it was pathetic. Little Ceasers is literally 3x better and 3x cheaper. I couldn't even bring myself to eat a third slice.

Pizza Hut is probably the way to go here.

Probably just Australian.

Pizza hut is beyond shit here. It's likely at least one of your local pizza joints can do a better pizza than Dominos but they might not deliver you area or not be open late, or you want a dirt cheap pick up pizza which isn't terrible in which case you go to Dominos. Pizza Hut is fucking garbage. It's a shame because I used to like them but they literally did absolutely nothing whilst their market share was tearing away from them. They have some Hershey Cookie pizza thing now which looks yummy but I'd have to buy one of their pizzas for a meal which isn't worth it.

ITT: People fail to realise the quality & range of both is different in every country and think their experience is universal.

Papa Johns is the lowest of the lowest tier possible. It's worse even than the pizza that was served up to Ramsay in the episode of Kitchen Nightmares.

The only place worse than Papa Johns is Pizza GoGo here in Bong.

Dominos, all Pizza Hut has going for it is stuffed crust. Why is that so rare in fast-food pizza? You'd think they'd all have it.

>Papa Johns is the lowest of the lowest tier possible.

>preferring the """""""flour""""""""" that Domino's uses or the garbage toppings of Pizza Hut
trash