So now that Sriracha is no longer popular with normies, can we agree that it is a decent condiment?

So now that Sriracha is no longer popular with normies, can we agree that it is a decent condiment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgK3EpXROks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the hell?
I like sriracha now

It is literally just ketchup

I'm not fond of it. Gochujang is better

It's way too sweet.

decent? Yeah, but then again condiments are cancer to begin with, I mean ffs you could call Hunt's catsup a decent condiment.

This reminds me of that one time my friends and I went to eat some chinese food.
>early monday evening
>tell friends that chinese food is cheap
>the broke one instantlly said yes
>went there with 5 people
>we sat down and orderd our stuff
>all of them ask themselves why they have ketchup with a chicken on it
>they literally put like 5 tablespoons of siracha on there food
>they eat like pigs
>youfuckedupson.jpg
>the biggest of us started to cry and the other 3 became firespitters
>they fucking drank 2 gallons of beer
>we paid
>i could hear screams the next morning
how can you not see that is says HOT on it?!

But sriracha isn't hot.

Why can't we just have a hot sauce with garlic in it that isn't sriracha?

I feel like my entire hot sauce experience is at the mercy of a meme rooster

Why would anyone want to use Sriracha when Frank's exists? Sriracha is disgusting.

It's like you're not even trying. If the meme rooster is all you know, then the meme rooster is all you deserve.

sriracha and frank's both use garlic powder. it doesn't taste as good as fresh garlic. garlic powder is only acceptable for dry rubs, not sauces.

Because they have different flavor profiles. Also, Franks a shit

>no longer popular with normies

It doesn't work like that, kiddo. It's tainted forever.

Of fucking course its a decent condiment, why else would Veeky Forums hate it?

This is the correct post.

I had a phase of quite enjoying sriracha, but after I got used to its piquancy and flavor, I moved onto other sauces that I find more diverse and flavorsome

what if put some roasted garlic paste in my cholula ?

>It's way too sweet.

for some foods, yes. I love siracha on a whole wheat tortilla wrap filled with that spinach that is not too bitter and you eat it fresh and raw, with some paul newman's oil and vinegar sauce, garlic salt and garlic powder. fucking awesome.

but when I make my pink salmon wrap with the same whole wheat tortilla, with the same paul newman's oil and vinegar, tapatio is way better.

if it's actual roasted garlic and not powder, that's good

it's like ketchup if ketchup were a hot sauce

woah...

nononoonono very much incorrect. :) :) :)

it LITERALLY isn't you gay normie cuck faggot any babytard that says it is is LITERALLY retarded and gay

so you're about 12 I take it?

I like it on some things but sometimes I like more watery stuff (like franks) for eggs

This. It's chile ketchup.
Which is fine with me, I like it on certain foods. But I don't slather it on everything, I wouldn't slather any condiment on all the food I eat. The right condiments for the right foods.

lollol no but your actually admiting you have less spise tolerents than a kid lolOLOL wow your gay

>This. It's chile ketchup.

I understand that ketchup does not have to be tomato based, but if something has zero tomato in it, I'd call it a sauce.

If you are white, you are not allowed to make your food spicy.

Ever since I tried the chili garlic sauce from the same company, I can't go back to sriracha. I prefer the chunky texture of crushed chilis, plus there's no sugar, which just makes sriracha taste weird to me.

And I used to go through bottles of sriracha at a fantastic rate.

But I must say, sriracha mayo is great. Especially on burgers.

Yes. But I have to say the Portuguese really have the right idea with their pimenta sauce

It's ok but I like pic related way better.

patrician as fuck, use this to make spicy tuna rolls all the time

aw yiss
one of my favorite meals to make incorporates this, these ground turkey lettuce wraps
never enough spice though so I line the lettuce with this shit

its a little sweet but its pretty good; goes with a lot of things

It tasted more sweet than hot to me. Tasted like bad ketchup.
If you're looking for a sweet condiment pic related is where it's at.

Natural ingredients? No corn syrup and excessive sugars?

Cock sauce gets me randy.

this shit in stir fry rocked my goddamned world

If sambal olek was some kind of Earth shattering discovery to you I can't even imagine what kind of garbage tier stir fries you were eating before.

why not make your own?
youtube.com/watch?v=vgK3EpXROks