In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish...

>In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish. Paulie did the prep work. He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system.

>letting a prisoner prepare their own meals with razor blades
what sorcery is this

It's a reference to the movie Goodfellas, which for some reason has become a meme here lately.

no shit sherlock, the question still remains why the goodfellas were left to their own devices with razor blades and a personal kitchen

>Letting a prisoner prepare their own meals with razor blades, fine meats, fresh lobster, fresh vegetables, fine scotch and imported wines

Watch the movie, jackass

Because bribes, you uncultured fuck. Watch the movie.

Maybe if you watch the movie you'll understand? Jeez, like it's a waste of your time or something. It's Scorsese.

Gee, you don't think that Mobsters could have orchestrated special treatment via their connections and influence?

user, i want to ask you this seriously, because i care.

are you retarded?

while watching goodfellas, did you literally have it muted and your eyes closed?

how is it possible that you missed the part of goodfellas where ray liotta and his pals were all well connected gangsters who were above the system?

i'm worried about you.

That is the wonders of Federal Prison, where you can even walk right out the gate (you just better be back when they say or you're fried).

Usually for white collar crimes. If you screw up you go to State Prison like everybody else, so they dont mind letting you make your own meals, have nintendos, even walk down the street.

Its kinda like minimum security. And yeah in a place like that, everybody there is all Goodfellas with each other.

Because sometimes a la-z-boy falls off the back of a truck and ends up in your den that night.

This thread keeps getting made. I don't think it's multiple people who have finally seen Goodfellas for the first time, it might just be one guy obsessing on it because he hasn't seen The Sopranos.

>He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system.

Paulie s-sounds like a n-nice guy.

I like Clemenza's meatball sauce.
Heh, come over here, kid, learn something. You never know, you might have to cook for 20 guys someday. You see, you start out with a little bit of oil. Then you fry some garlic. Then you throw in some tomatoes, tomato paste, you fry it; ya make sure it doesn't stick. You get it to a boil; you shove in all your sausage and your meatballs; heh…? And a little bit o' wine. An' a little bit o' sugar, and that's my trick."

>sugar
no
stop
tomatoes are supposed to be acidic

I make it with Dashi and Aspartame, then I add Korean fishcake instead of meatballs :)

>no herbs
>sugar
>no onions
shit sauce senpai

This is a common, traditional way to make sauce, add a bit of sugar.

what? as a non american i almost assumed its because they were connected ways and through bribery/corruption were allowed certain things the other inmates werent

millenials are discovering cinema that's why

Dat filename

SYSTEM
Y
S
T
E
M