If you voted for Baja Blast you objectively have shit taste and are probably an under/unemployed stoner living in their...

If you voted for Baja Blast you objectively have shit taste and are probably an under/unemployed stoner living in their parents' basement.

my parents house doesn't even have a basement, so i couldn't possibly live there.

But regular pitch black tastes like shit my man. Sour pitch black was better. Pull the trigger faggot

There's already plenty of grape soda on the market, but not enough that's limey.

Lemon-lime sodas are not limey.

P.S. Grape Crush contains tartaric acid, which makes it the best grape soda.

Isn't Baja just regular dew mixed with blue Powerade?

isn't soda just sugar and water?

Powerade is a coke product, so no

Sangrita blast was so much better. Baja just always "wins" because it's in year-round production for Taco Bell.

>Sour pitch black
Holy fuck...this was a thing? Sour drinks are GOAT.

Jarritos has a very good lime and they're like $0.59/bottle.

I tried both and I thought Baja blast was better tasting. Objectively, Pitch Black is better, but Pitch Black 2 (the sour kind) is even better.

Objectively, they're the worst flavors of all the Mnt. Dew flavors, though. Code Red is the best.

So I voted for Baja blast because I figure they'll make up another grape flavor that's better and even though you can already get it at Taco Bell, I'd rather be able to get Baja Blast than Pitch Black at a store.

>wanting generic grape soda: mountain dew edition to be a permanent flavor

>even though you can already get it at Taco Bell, I'd rather be able to get Baja Blast than Pitch Black at a store.
Kill yourself.

You are essentially saying that you'd rather have fewer options on the whole. Kill yourself.

But you can already buy grape soda in stores, so you're not actually losing anything.

It's not just plain grape soda. I've tasted both within the last few days. 99% of grape soda tastes like grape jolly ranchers, kool-aid or children's medicine. Pitch Black is definitely its own thing.

>Sangrita blast

Are you serious? That shit was fucking nasty. Tasted like straight up carbonated cough syrup. Probably the only soda I've ever been genuinely disgusted by.

>voting for a brand that already exists and is readily available at any Taco Bell
>not voting for the GOAT that isn't available any other way

Pitch Black is the only choice.

Regular Dew > Revolution > Pitch Black II > Game Fuel > Code Red > Pitch Black > Voltage > Baja Blast > Supernova > Sangrita Blast > Bottled Shit > Live Wire > White Out

>game fuel
Why can't we get this all year round? That stuff is absolutely delightful.

There is a gas station store that still have some game fuel from the black ops 3 promotion. It expired on January, but unless it didn't got exposed to the sun, it's good until the end of July. I grabbed one 2 weeks ago and I didn't die.

You faggots still drink soda? fucking embarrassing

I like the flavor of baja blast more than pitch black. I don't care that I can get it at a taco bell, i'm not really into driving to taco bell every time I want some. If it wins, they'll probably start putting it in 2l, fucking finally.

I'm voting for Baja because I think Pitch is disgusting and shouldn't exist even if other people want it
They actually named it that because the color and flavor reminded them of Pitch Tar, don't ask me why they thought it was a good idea

>he gets embarrassed by drinks
don't breed

>tries to discuss taco bell baja blast
>puts down stoners
>puts down the under/unemployed
>puts down people who have bad taste
>puts down people who are living in their parents' basement.

WELL who else is there to drink that shitty soda and eat their shitty food?

You're the one who gives a shit about a mountain dew vote.

a vote for pitch black is a vote for forgetting that pitch black was 3000% better years ago and then they made it milder

i abstained. how can they have a dewmocracy between two old choices? where is the blackcurrant dew? where is the melon dew?

19 posters in the thread and the only useless faggot is actually you

dew yourself in

If you voted for a mountain dew flavor in general you are an under/unemployed stoner living in their parents' basement.

Doesn't make it good

it was absolutely a thing, back in like, 2005. and after trying Pitch Black one again, I can honestly say that it pales in comparison to Pitch Black 2 (the sour version)

the closest thing I've found to it is Sangrita Blast.

Why is this disgusting fucking soda so popular among whites? The only passable Mt Dew was the red kind because it tasted like normal soda instead of thick sugar fizz.

Anyone besides me enjoy fountain Baja blast over the bottled version?

>If you voted at all, you objectively have shit taste and are probably an under/unemployed stoner living in their parents' basement.
ftfy

If you bothered voting at all you're a fucking child with no sense of self worth.

>being this upset over the carbonated jew

Pitch black is shit. Baja Blast till I fucking die, heretics.

Seconded. Sangrita was awesome

>Baja Blast

Talking about mountain dew is neckbeard gamer shit...do you live in the midwest? , pro wrestling fan? Do you obsessively use the word faggot as an insult online? you might be one of these people.

>Mountain Dew

Mnt Dew Black Label tastes just like Pitch Black II.

The current Pitch Black on the Market is Pitch Black I.

I liked the standard Pitch Black cause I don't want sour. I want basically a caffeinated grape soda. There are other grape sodas, but not caffeinated. Gimmicks like "sour" anything is for grade schoolers. Pissed that I waited all this time since Pitch Black first came out for the OG recipe, and then they pit it against Baja Blast, which will probably win, but is already available at Taco Bell.

Baja blast tastes like clear gummy bears

There cannot, and will not ever be a better soda.

If you're drinking mtn dew you have shit taste and probably shouldn't be judging others.

Baja blast does smell like toilet bowl cleaner though.