Biz i just woke up and WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING YOU TOLD ME SUPPORT AT 10.4K, YOU TOLD ME 15K EOM...

biz i just woke up and WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING YOU TOLD ME SUPPORT AT 10.4K, YOU TOLD ME 15K EOM, WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/flibbr/status/966451499042787328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10K was the last major support point before 4K
We're going straight to hell now boys.

i bought in at 11k when u faggots told me it was "confirmed bullish" WHAT THE FUCK do i do now, sell at a loss?

Why don't you simply man up and hold?

ya user hodl for a 90% loss

You had better, this baby is crashing. All the whales pumped one last time after the January crash and now that they've gotten suckers like you to hold their bags they're withdrawing price support.

This "recovery" was too fast and too smooth for the market to feel safe and comfortable that it was going to last. Look at any BTC graph. After a crash like that people don't suddenly say "Oh, everything is fine, back to the moon". Market sentiment has not returned yet, there will easily be a few more bounces before it finds a stable point.

Sell at 8k, fomo back in at 9k and then sell again at 7k.

hold tight, IF it hits 6k, it will rebounce
it may never hit 6k again. Can be a bear trap.

YOU GOT KEKED BUDDY

That buy wall is a big huge though.

this plan is pretty stupid seeing as I'm not selling

Someone add a crashing graph to his scouter

>strong support at 4k

lol look at those 2 fucking exhaustion candles and you were dumb enough to keep your position open.

be responsible for your own trades young man

The real Veeky Forums trader

So you're getting hosed?

Looks good

Like that but without the green

no? I bought a while ago. The amount of BTC I have is the amount of BTC I have. What people are currently selling at is not unlike waves moving on top of a sea I sit at the bottom of. I'll emerge when the tide is highest and what I'm worth is in the millions.

Mmmmm the world is not what it used to be NONONO!

So you ARE getting hosed...

taking a chance and sticking to ones plan is still better than running around like you headless incompetent retards that shit their pants as soon as the investment tanks 10%.

Dude, it's gonna go down to 8k. We have been telling you forever.

Most assets don't decline in value by 10% in a day, they probably imagined it would be less volatile than penny stocks rather than many times more.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Look who just shorted Bitcoin twitter.com/flibbr/status/966451499042787328

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

don't worry man, it won't go below 4k

doesn't matter if your entry point is good. cryptos have always been dropping 20% on one day and 20% on the other day. only this shitshow with BTC wasn't so intense. But in the long run it just doesn't matter.

Seriously you guys are retards if you can't see it is going through a downwards channel. It hit the top of the channel and only place was to go down.

>tfw I tethered just 5 secs at 11.7K before it went down
horrrry shiiiet

I take the market cap as an indicator for how much you would need to buy every bitcoin at market price. So far, apple could buy every bitcoin. 100k eoy

Is that a bulltrap?