I want to recreate that good as fuck Raising Cane's dipping sauce, but so far I haven't been able to...

I want to recreate that good as fuck Raising Cane's dipping sauce, but so far I haven't been able to. It looks and smells like the sauce, but it sure as fuck doesn't taste like it.

Omg are those tendies? Where can i find this place

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste

used to work there

wait wtf is the bread? does it have cheese on it?

nah, just grilled a bit.

Texas toast. The brown is the toasted bread with butter.

Oh. well that is still okay though. Looks decent. Thanks for the info

Most of America has Raising Canes
As far as fast food goes, they have pretty fucking good food.

Pretty much this, it's a pretty basic sauce.

Please tell me someone knows the recipe for Popeye's blackened ranch

To me it just tastes like ordinary buttermilk ranch mixed with off the shelf blackening spice.

hidden valley dry mix
mayo
milk
zatarans blackening seasoning
msg
pinch cayenne

>Most of America has Raising Canes
No we don't. Unfortunately.

There are over 270 US locations. They're in most states.

What the fuck is Raising Canes? I've lived in NYC, PHL, Texas, Boston, NOLA and never heard of this shit.

Fast food place where the menu is different sized meals consisting of chicken fingers, fries, toast, slaw, and their "special" sauce that's just a variation of thousand island.
It's actually really fucking good because they use legit chicken instead of forming ground chicken paste into food shapes.
Not to mention your food is always hot and the chicken is moist when you get it.

its in texas. I live in North Houston and every other town has one. Its not widespread but its around.

That's only about 5 per state dude. Could easily never see one unless it's near your house or you're some sort of fast food explorer.

I didn't say it was impossible to miss, I was just saying that they're in most states in the US.

That being said, you're missing out if you haven't been to canes. The chicken is so fucking juicy.

I've seen several here in Texas.

It's a fast food place that specializes in chicken strips.

Next time I go to Charleston, SC for work I am going to go to one as I've never tried it. Either next week or the week after probably. I will take photos as embarrassing as that is in public for food and report back. Y'all better be right on this place.

You're going to waste a meal in Charleston for a fucking fast food chain?

Here's a better suggestion: Husk.

Pro-tip, don't order to go. The food is always really fucking hot, and if you get it to go all the food is in a Styrofoam box that fills with condensation in about 5 minutes and all the food gets soggy.

>the fast food can't be good meme
hello again

That applies to pretty much all food, not just cane's.

If you order a burger in mcdonalds, it will never be hot enough to sweat in their little box.
My point here is that most popular fast food places don't actually serve hot food; they serve heat lamp lukewarm food.

I like most places along meeting street and get free meals at peninsula grill at planters inn and love restaurant week down there but sometimes I don't have a lot of time and am in a hurry just to eat and get out and back to work as an independent contractor. Not working = no money

My favorite is actually the old church turned restaurant and also the place they just finished remodeling with really great sandwiches down the street from there. I don't know their names I just walk and recognize them.

that's because you're a fucking homosexual

This is fake

>Lived in NOLA
>Never heard of Cane's
The first locations were all in BR and NOLA you lying turd.

>1/2 teaspoon black pepper
>to taste
nigga those are 2 different things.

>Lived in NOLA

Dude, the Franchise started in Louisiana you lying piece of shit

>Thousand Island

It's not, its Cajun Remoulade sauce.

Which is literally just thousand island with different spices.

No, we dont, faggot.

Maybe you're just an idiot

it actually doesn't taste cajun at all

Pretty sure it's just a southeastern chain. I've never seen one.

>cane's sauce
>in any way cajun
o i am laffin

south west to, we have at least one in arizona.

I've been all over the country and no we don't

>getting angry that no one has heard of a place that no one has heard of

Why are people who have been to Raising Canes getting so upset at the fact that the vast majority of Americans have never heard of the god damn place? Ok, I believe you that its good, but sorry, nobody has ever heard of the fucking place. Why is this such a big god damn deal?

They're so fucking good, for some reason I always forget about them when comparing fast food fried chicken chains Church's/KFC/Popeye's). Probably my second favorite place to get tendies, after Chili's.

also, why are we arguing about this

It's the same fucking shit as every other chicken places "special" sauce.

Pretty out of date, they have some in Arizona and Cali now.

You guys make it there? The last time I went, the sauce was so overwhelmingly Worcestershire that I couldn't eat it. It was sickening, like when you put too much fish sauce in an Asian dish.

literally everyone in BR and NOLA knows cane's you lying faggot

>raising canes locations

Can confirm 3 locations opened in Southern Orange County, CA

boogers & cum?

Foosackley's > Layne's > Zaxby's > Raising Cane's

fuck off

No FUCKING way. Looks like I have plans this weekend

I know there's some God damn lemon pepper in there. Went to a Cane's when it first opened in my city and the crew must have still been working out the kinks because the lemon pepper taste in the sauce was overpowering. They've since gotten better and I do love me some Cane's, which it wasn't so expensive though.

Hope norcal is next