U mad white bois? first we be stealing your girls and genetics by blacking them with our big black cocks...

u mad white bois? first we be stealing your girls and genetics by blacking them with our big black cocks, now we be stealin your chef jobs and food because white women and other people love our big black cocks and food

white bois, you cant even compete, bow that we're taking over your weak genes with our big black ones, we will be taking your food and restaurants over with our superior food, because nobody likes your boring and bland white boi personality and food, when compared to out seasoned food

how does it feel white boi your cops are dying too and our food is always superior, day goodbye white boi to your girls and jobs

Is that spinach?

please go back to /pol/

said the white boi with a small black cock.

>White boi
>Small black cock
wat

Hey little horsey, how bout some Hay, Laugh.

Collards, bruh

>soul food
>otherwise known as making the scraps edible.

>greens
>chicken broth
>garlic
>smoked ham hocks/turkey tail
Heaven to this WASP, make you fart like a mofo tho

This was written by a white boi

It's spelled "boy". You'd know this if you hadn't dropped out of the 4th grade, Tyrone.

>white people correcting eachother's spelling

this is a board for people with taste, perhaps epicmealtime is more your speed

FUN FACTS FROM THE NAACP:

Despite being 11% of the US population, black Americans now account for 50 percent of new annual HIV infections and 50 percent of those living with HIV/AIDS in the United States.

The rate of AIDS diagnoses for black men in the US was 11 times the rate for white men and black teens make up two-thirds of new infections in their age group, the latest figures from the CDC.

Seventy-two African Americans are infected with HIV every day. The vast majority do not know they are infected.

THE VAST MAJORITY DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE INFECTED

fun fact: socialized healthcare solves this problem, back to /pol/ faggot

Jesus christ...

Are niggers in Africa still raping infants and toddlers because their fucking tribal doctors told them fucking virgins cures their AIDS?

>THE VAST MAJORITY DO NOT KNOW THEY ARE INFECTED

wtf? is this real?

Luckily for us half of you dumb nigs are in jail eating prison chow and the other half have aids and are hiding out trying not to get shot (worst case scenario [for you, best case for me]) or thrown in jail with the other broke ass niggers (best case for you, still cool with me tho). So when your done shitposting find a good place to hide until you die of AIDS.

>mo chicken for me, jungle bunny

My wife's son won't eat any of our cooking he just gorges himself on McDonald's when his dad buys it for him every other weekend. What do?

lol

> thread didn't go how OP intended

>Are niggers in Africa still raping infants and toddlers because their fucking tribal doctors told them fucking virgins cures their AIDS?

just sad what's happening over there and how those animals treat their own

i'd say it went exactly as intended

where'd that triggered nigger go? run away?