ITT: times ramsay was wrong

ITT: times ramsay was wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc
youtube.com/watch?v=mkSR7ExMDPc
youtube.com/watch?v=PD04CcRAng0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's wrong with what's wrong with that.

Ramsay is never wrong.

>bone dry crust
>pools of grease
>toppings slide right off

yeah nah, fuck that

is this the drive thru italian restraurant episode?

thanks I remember watching that now

>implying

I'd have eaten that immediately. He WAS wrong on this one

>I'd have eaten that immediately.

Sure but that's why he has multiple television shows and Michelin stars and you're posting on Veeky Forums

lol you used my pic
that didnt take long
btw nice trips

holy shit that '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''pizza'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' (tall fluffy crust is pie you mongrels) looks both dry and soggy at the same time

go back to spamming your shit tier deep dish memes if you think that looks good

no one's perfect, and im sure he's made mistakes, but god damn is he god tier chef.

Classic image.jpg

>haha wow guys look at celebrity gordon ramsey pick on some budget pizza dive isn't he cool

>that pool of grease

Could bottle that and sell it to flyovers as "'Sense of 'Za"

youtube.com/watch?v=mkSR7ExMDPc

He got really mad about the lobsters, but they are essentially the same

dough was raw, cheese had puddles of grease, the portions are too much (according to the restaurant, that's the thin crust pizza)

Za posting is best meme 2O16

>sense
>essence
>flyover detected

I mean, I'd eat it, but it wouldn't be the most enjoyable.

yex

'thin' crust
under cooked dough
too much cheese
pools of grease with barely cooked sausage floating.

if you lie gordon gets mad

>essentially

They are the same. Them swimming a few hundred yards in either direction changes nothing.

sup /tv/ nice satan get big guy

yeah, i just had to call up my famalamadingdong to ask, they are the same.

Mama knows her crustaceans yuhhhhhhhh huh

Im not a picky eater, and would eat that in a pinch, but I'd be dissapointed because you would need a knife and fork to eat it.
If I was served that, I would not go back, if I was working in a kitchen (I've made hundreds of pizzas for restaurants/cafeterias) I would not let that go out.

That pizza was a cry for help.

UK Version
>he talks like a normal person
>is a though but fair guy
>the owners/chefs are not insane, maybe a bit stubborn
>nice and quiet background music(if any)
US Version
>he screams like a madman
>insults people for the smallest things
>spits out food like a super model
>everyone is fucking insane
>obnoxious sound effects
>dramatic music and fast cuts

The US version was a mistake.

It's what you get for stealing The Office.

He's been wrong a lot. Didn't something like a third of the restaurants he visited close specifically because their existing customer base/local diners hated his new menus?

No it was 'Sense you fuck mong

Wtf i hate Chicago now

Does anyone have source on this show/episode?

>Didn't something like a third of the restaurants he visited close

So they're doing way above the average then?

Thank you user.

Decent pizza is easy af to make, I don't understand how so many pizza joints manage to fuck it up

hells kitchen forced him into a niche of irrational, angry blowhard that's one undercooked scallop away from blowing a forehead vein.

People change over the years, so do eating habits, people want a different type of quality and quantity balance nowadays, what worked in 1985 wont work today. Everyone around them can tell them to change things around and they'll just howl and go back to the past. I think these guys bust their asses in diners and restaurants for decades working long hours that they lose their minds so they just keep doing the same thing over and over, never changing or improving much. The son should have just yolked the old guy up and put him in a sleeper hold and took over the place or bought his parents round trip tickets to greece for 2 months and just changed everything around to meet modern tastes.

Fake cheap cheese, sauce and flour/dough. A lot of pizza places use something that's not even a cheese, it's basically milk solid and fat, then tomato sauce that's basically a high citric acid sauce.

Are those woodscrews?

With technology like that, I'd be surprised if they even yielded 1.7%

the owners rarely know how to cook, they're immigrants that buy an existing business and take over whatever exsiting recipes there are until the Sysco rep comes along with the catalogue and a calculator and talks them into buying prepped and processed everything.

immigrants save a little time, think they're making want customers want, customers are all moonfaced slobs that have no clue and there you go

>she

Sez you.

I thought that was some famous youtube personality girl.

rekt

place is still open and doing great, still has the same pizza. I'd say this is one of those classic scams where a restuarant good a shitload of publicity and a free makeover for playing pretend.

place right up the street did the same for Bar Rescue, it was hilarious

ramsay is one of those people with an amazing palate. he can taste and determine the smallest flavors in a dish of many. i wish i had his tongue.

youtube.com/watch?v=PD04CcRAng0

He's such a rude cunt in this one. He orders literally everything on the menu and rips every dish apart.

it does look under cooked though, it should have more color than that

here you guys go. spread this webm all over /tv/ and Veeky Forums

oops. file was too. here.

SPREAD THIS TO Veeky Forums AND /tv/ ANONS!!!!

The funny thing is, that joint is still open. Don't now if they actually started making good pizza or fat autists liked how it looked on the show and started flocking looking for those grease piles.

I'd go if the qt waitress is still there

anyone know of that one episode where he open a fridge and it just stocked with can that has rising pizza dough in it? i remember the fridge was just overflowing with them

The server from La Galleria 33 is the hottest ever in the show

prove me wrong.

did they say lobstervations?

he looks so unhappy doing that

thats from a parody, so forcing it would be more accurate

I bet you eat at Pizza Hut.

would Guy Fieri have liked this za?

>1:25
dat risotto

Oddly enough, the crust on deep dish pizza isn't even that thick.

gordon just hates when people lie about their food in any way, even if the end product is the same.

that pie looks bomb desu senpai

They asked him to come there.

You obviously haven't seen "Bar rescue" with Jon Taffer yet. His eyes literally bulge out of his head when he gets angry enough.

John Lee Supertaster

When he got married.

He had multiple affairs, one being 11 years long.

I know it's slightly weird, and it's obviously bad for a pizza place, but I personally actually like dough that's slightly undercooked.

BTFO

In your anus is where you wish you had his tongue.

Place is still open and getting good reviews. From what I can tell they fucked the food up on purpose for the show. Ramsay got trolled hard.

Does anyone else get hard and start touching their dick when he gets mad?

I just imagine gordon ramsey yelling at me while he dominates me and it gets me so horny

i may not like ramsey as a person and his awful "scrambled eggs"
but just looking at the pizza in that pic i instantly knew it wasnt cooked through and that grease is soo bad it is not edible.

and thx to an user posting the episode only proved i was right. you dont even need to be a certified critic to know JUST FROM a picture that something is wrong.

SECONDING SAUCE

What's wrong with his eggs?

...when he built an occult temple so that his worshippers could summon him at will

I'd drizzle a touch of olive oil on his daughter, if you catch my drift

Wow, she did not win the genetic lottery
That said, I think it's time we stopped pretending we wouldn't enthusiastically fuck anything young-ish, thin-ish, free-ish of open bleeding sores or strong odors, and reasonably symmetrical at a glance

>I like raw dough
jesus

what would Gordon say to my onion & sausage Pizza?

>inb4 bland

she's cute just a little bit pudgy

i think it looks like shit so i doubt he'd like it tbf

You made it at home, he'd give you shit about it just to fuck with you but you're not selling it out of a "professional" kitchen so he wouldn't be anywhere as harsh on you.

The son reminds me of Tom Hardy. (pic related) and that waitress is beautiful to me but holy god that pizza from the beginning. I hope that place does well.

I love being reminded home cooks can't shape a pizza into a circle. Always brightens my day.

>and that waitress is beautiful to me
Shit taste.

I wouldn't. Just because you're lonely doesn't mean you need to be desperate.

>sex is caused by loneliness
This is what women actually believe

>implying I merely want sex and not companionship.
>implying that makes me less of a man.

Fuck off, Jamie Oliver. Go water your herb garden with your tears.

every one has different tastes. That doesn't make it shit. It makes us human.

Humans are shit.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha as if you aren't one of them

It's quite funny how much people used to bitch at places for using these plastic bottle condiment containers and nowadays literally everyone uses them

I generally like Ramsay - when he isn't playing it up for the camera, he's a reasonable and respectful chap who isn't too far up his own ass. That being said, there are some times I think he's way off and being blinded by his own biases. Case in point, the mans complete inability to handle anything spicey. Give that fucker a little texas heat to melt the yellow off his crooked british teeth and he whines like a little girl. This isn't to say he hates spicey food, but he tends to be biased against it, probably because of his more delicate palate.

Also he likes Chip Butty's and those are fucking disgusting

>not picking up the big greasy cheesemass and eating it all

Bloody shit fish and chips save the queen