/smg/ - Stock Market General - AKA Submachine Gun General

Overnight HODL edition

Popular brokers for stock trading:
Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on cash/securities and fees from their Robinhood Gold service

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

kratosdefense.com/about-kratos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"REEEEEEEE, I'm back" - the Dow

Good morning & good luck!

What are the memes today?

I'm all in on KTOS (Kratos Defense)

/smg/ grows stronger every day

A kind reminder for all our bull friends

GOOD LORD WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE?

After 8 years of being wrong, you're right, today is the day.

>007
Kek has spoken.
But not clearly.
should I invest in alcoholl (dem Martinis…), small arms, fast cars or easy girls?

When did it go from RHG to RGT to SMG?

RHG was the best

Morning again

>KTOS (Kratos Defense)
That's memed so much, I'm really about to pull the trigger.
But do they also produce small arms?

Few weeks ago, we did it because Robinhood was starting up their crypto support and not all of us use just Robinhood

Robinhood is doing crypto now and we didn’t want to attract cryptocucks.

About a month ago or something, since this was deemed the only chance to get at least some non-crypto thread active. Plus, RHG always was used by non-hoodrats.
I consider the name change a great innovation.

Good god Amy is at it again.

No, mainly drones. kratosdefense.com/about-kratos

It's going to 15ish likely buy now

Also will likely begin having positive EPS this year.

>all these people trading their ass of for minimal gains
>just sitting in broad diversified ETFs doing fuck all and making bank
lmao faggots

Pretty much everyone here owns etf's you're not special.

tell us your secret-o wise one

I'll tell you his secret : the more money you have, the easier it is to make more money.

Honestly what's the ceiling to AMRS here?

Optimistic for 8, realistic for 7.25

dont go long the stock market
keep an eye on the dollar index (DXY) and bonds (TNX) on tradingview
keep an eye on the VIX VVIX VXX
there are new mechanics at work since the XIV crash. if bonds keep rising and interest rates keep rising the american debt will risk default
the dollar will crash

This market is trash for bears, bulls, and volitility gambling.

nah

I don't think anyone seriously believes the US will default, it's just that people know that the stronger the economy gets, the more rates are likely to rise, so debt will begin to compete more with equity. The stock market has been propped by by low interest rates and quantitative easing.

It's good though, finally stops the constant all time highs and actually gives people an opportunity to enter.

It also thrashes the fuck out of passive funds, which, despite my longside bias on the Dow, I love knowing is happening.

Was thinking about opening an account on TradeZero (it is commission "free", but you can't open an account if you're american)
Have any of you guys tried/recommended it?

>Pandora
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MIC down 38% after announcing dividend cut lol. Guess who's drinking early today?

Damn
I remember it soared 10% yesterday in AH

What did you expect?

pepsi is unstoppable

Does anyone even use Pandora?

I’d probably an hero if I didn’t have pandora to listen to while I’m wagecucking.

>walmart and pepsi are up
>/smg/ said not to get them because they are going to dip even further

Why Pandora instead of Spotify?

Mainly cause I’ve had the stations so long they are set perfect to my likes. No other real reason other than I’m too lazy to start over.

You're supposed to buy them anyway and then only tell /smg/ you did if they're up.

Yeah, they posted a operational profit last quarter so idk why the markets reacting as it is. I've been cucked on this stock so hard.

would entering TSX:NUS now be chasing?

There is the SNAP slide is finally beginning.

Buy OHRP you have been given the best advice of the day

>That's memed so much, I'm really about to pull the trigger.
thats only memed by the eternal bear

I'm extending my dick sucking offer to you OHRP fags for another day. There is no way that stock moons.

Maybe something to do with the user base and the ARPU

long term ceiling is 100+
>t. "You didn't Listen Guy"

U pumping?

Why the celebration?

Did you short?

>you didn't listen

No, im long and I'm drinking cuz it sucks lol

amrs n chill

I'm going to make 5 dollars on this short, and have a drink on your dime.

NSPR is mooning

I listened

kek

Its like buying DuPont at 1940s prices.

Why is AMRS high value now? What makes it so good? It seems pretty meh

Shit happens eh haha

this is accurate

Jesus Christ, it isn't anywhere close to that.

because it's the future of chemical compound production, that only a few with their ear to the ground know about...

It's becoming hard to contain the tech. If you think it's meh, you truly don't understand what it does..

I love you AMRS

AMRS has a market cap of $250m
within 3 years, this will have a market cap of 1-2b
within 5-10 years, the mk\c will grow to double digits
20 years out, triple digit mc
>or company gets bought out soon for multiple billions of dollars

any reason? Did they figure out how to cure cancer or something

Yup. Truck driver, and it helps the miles go by.

Not my best pour today but that's fitting for my stocks. Thinking about more AMRS, think my average is like 5.25. I really need to find some better paying wage cuckery.

they literally can make any chemical compound by feeding yeast some sugar...so yes

And AMRS has factories in Brazil and Spain, 2 big sugar producers

Just imagine that : KO use a lot of vanilla for beverages
What if the vanilla flavor AMRS has in its pipeline can replace the real stuff ?

Modify bacteria to produce chemicals like diesel or other useful things by just feeding the bacteria with sugar. Something like that.

You're right it's better.

It's gonna cap at 7 or 8 dollars then stabilize.

fucking hell

IDXG is a go homeboys!
AMRS is finally closing gap big move coming.

lol where did you get that from yahoo? good source.
Today gap is filling just watch.

Thanks anons, going to toss in 5k hoping they fixed their production issues

Amrs yield more revenue in a year than its market cap. DSM - world vitamins supplier just got in partnership with it. Just watch the institution ownership and short shares.

They have a negative debt to equity ratio, they have double the liabilities over assets, negative stockholder's equity, a negative net income, and no cash flow. What a steal!!!

cash flow positive in 2019. Just sold brotas 2 to DSM. For negative debt to equity - this is what you get from R&D company.

Hey all
AMRS shiller here.
Glad to see so many of you jumped in after I started bringing it up 5 months ago.
And special shout out to the everyone who argued with me tooth and nail every God damn step of the way.
Enjoy them gains, much more ahead.

Which books on Stoicism would help me keep calm during trading? (besides Enchiridion)

Absolutely based. I'm gonna Ctrl+f your trip every thread

>after I started bringing it up 5 months ago

You brought it up years ago, and anyone still holding from that time would still be sitting on a huge loss.

5 months lol. Have been shilling this stuff from post R/S. Dilution got me off guard. But i am green.

>99% of your selected accounts are invested in stocks, which resembles a Most Aggressive portfolio.

What does my brokerage mean by this?

You're probably only making like 20% a year

That was AMRS shiller 1.
I believe I'm the 3rd installment?

Either way, he was 100 percent correct in seeing the companies turn around early.

I started chatting about it again about a year ago but started shilling 4 or 5 months ago

you have high volatile stock.

I've been swing trading options on these guys, doubled my money once, then doubled my money again.

More flat. Sector in hibernation. Namaste Technologies should be announcing license get for Cannmart very soon. Their share price got really twitchy during power hour yesterday, which indicates to me that news may result in a decent pump regardless of sector as a whole being bearish for now.

For the most part sector is just mirroring the S&P.

I look forward to your coffee posts every morning

OHRP has finally stabilized, only up from here on

it's not on anyone's radar, until it's on everyone's radar.

that's how growth stocks in their infancy stage work

I've only made a dollar on my short, I need 4 more to pay for my commissions and buy a beer.

Can someone start making the threads besides this bear faggot

His shit isnt funny or creative in anyway

OHRP is a trash stock, invest in NRZ.

why is tradingview the best charts? I haven't been able to find any other charts as clear as tradingview has anyone else?