What is the best Hershey's chocolate and why is it Reese's?

What is the best Hershey's chocolate and why is it Reese's?

that's like asking what's the best type of cancer

Some types have a lower death rate and are easier to treat.

Like Krackle and Mr Goodbar.

my nyukka. I'll admit the almond hershey's are a'ight too.

My stomach doesn't have room for the junk. There's so much good healthy food out there with more complex flavors

Man, I don't even eat candy and I have to admit that you sound like a huge faggot.

>i dont have time for small treats every now and again, because I am a proper adult.

Wow

I love this candy, What's the alternative? Taking a bite out of a premium candy bar and a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter?

There are other suppliers of peanut butter cups. No clue how good they are and they are subject to availability. I believe I've read people praise alternatives on here before.

How is a lump of sugary goo a treat?

taste good and is 50 cents and reminds me of great grandmas candy jar desu. fuck off if you think youre too good for a cheap candy bar

How is a kelp smoothie a treat?

>taste good

And that's where we differ. IMHO, it tastes awful. It's too sweet, and the "chocolate" and "peanut butter" are both of such crappy quality that they are hardly worthy of the name.

Sorry we aren't rubbing our cocks with pink himalayan salt infused cocoa.

I'm guessing you would also prefer one of those shitty mollases balls with nuts.

Drink bleach and die, faggot :^)

american chocolate is so fucking nasty. way too sweet.

This is embarrassing.

So dont eat it faggot. You think anyone gives a fuck about you?

Excellent rebuttal my friend

I would be embarrassed for you too

ITT: new college undergrads that think theyre better cause they dont like sweets

but anons! some of us love artificially sweet american chocolates and can eat them without being morbidly obese with heart disease!

I doubt you would find candy delicious no matter how well it was made because of an obsession with health and maintaining a mature image. Both irrelevant to the quality of food.

I didn't say anything about health or a mature image, user.

>>Both irrelevant to the quality of food.
Agreed. I didn't say it was bad because I consider myself above it. I fucking love candy. I said it was bad because it is bad. The chocolate is meh tier at best, and the peanut butter tastes worse than even the cheapest store-brand.

I've got nothing against the idea of snacking on chocolate or peanut butter. I'm just wondering why anyone would choose this brand given how bad it tastes.

>I fucking love candy.

>My stomach doesn't have room for junk.
>There's too much good healthy food out there with more complex flavors.

You seem to be confusing me with another poster, user. I wasn't the one who said my stomach didn't have room for junk.

To clarify, I don't like Reese's because IMHO they're bottom-of-the-barrel quality.

The other guy doesn't like them because apparently he's too good to eat candy.

there's apparently more than one reason to hate on Reese's.

no it's not, that one highlights how terrible hershey's milk chocolate actually is

not just sweet but artificial tasting

It's 2016 and people aren't even aware of the superior chocolate peanut butter cups.

First time I've heard American chocolate candy called too sweet. Always hear about British and European chocolate candy being much sweeter but not that American is too sweet.

> not Justin's

smdh

I'm not giving a dead jew money. They have enough shekels.

First I've heard of it too. I have plenty of gripes with American chocolate, but I've never found it "too sweet".

Idk europoor chocolate is pretty shit desu

>dark chocolate

It is a pretentious food brand by a deceased Hollywood icon. What did you expect?